2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE THIS CAN NOT POSSIBLE BE REAL, THIS IS AN EXISTENTIAL OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE - IT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!
2 minutes ago

arggahhhh! PEER REVIEWED JOURNAL, LADY!!!! OMG!! Get this woman off the stand!!! Who is she? Why is she here? I am going bald here....

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony I see the chances of the defense wrapping tomorrow growing dimmer.

Does she understand the definition of peer review?

Oh dear, did she know what this would do to her reputation. Dr. Sally, no talk show for you.

Don't be too hard on her JA, I am sure she is very good at what she does.
I don't think it applies here, but maybe GA & CA could talk to her after this is over.
(Not kidding, I think they could use someone like her.)

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE THIS CAN NOT POSSIBLE BE REAL, THIS IS AN EXISTENTIAL OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE - IT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION!

All I have to offer is Tequila...unless of course you can tell me which Journal...:floorlaugh:

...this witness is very educated and intelligent...

I think you're right about this, but the DT should have prepped her better to enhance her credibility.

She can't document succinctly what peer-reviewed articles are?

It's a "monogram". (monograph)?

Amazingly, I'm starting to feel sympathy for Casey...

Yikes. She does not know what peer review is. Just give me a time out- Monogram? public health Barnes and Noble wow just wow.

So far she has not mentioned ONCE dealing with criminals, victims of crime, sociopaths etc.

jeff is just toying with her now and I swear I think JB just told Sims to 'get her off the stand NOW.'

Because the state is objecting to her being accepted as an expert- he is asking general questions about her experience and training.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:11 PM

Ashton is questioning Sally Karioth about her published works. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:10 PM

Not a single juror taking notes.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:10 PM

She doesn't know what peer review means! Doesn't even seem to know what a journal is.

Heck, I've had articles published in the Chicken Soup book series. Can I testify as an expert now??

Tink

did you see the look she gave Ashton as he was heading to the sidebar!

Soooo, my just quick guess is this isn't going too well for the Defense as far as using this person for an expert witness?

She needs to explain these things. Leaving with Caylee, Caylee never seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ