2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman is an expert? OMG!! I hardly see it. I do see her as an extremely phony individual, full of BS!!!!!!

again ICA in tears when DT questions witness, SA questions and ICA demeanor completely changes.

So my question is, if grief and trauma from losing a child can cause one to behave inappropriately, including partying ,spending etc, why did the DT need to bother with the molestation claims?
Proves it's a spaghetti defense. IMO

Look at the evil, angry look Casey is giving to Ashton!

"I don't know the facts of this case." -- Sally Karioth.

Thank you, and goodnight!

How can you tell real grief from any thing else? There is an inventory tool.

Was this tool used in this case?

I don't know the facts of this case.

That's it........I need teh Patron, but it's ok, I'm grieving - the loss of my sanity from listening to this.

GOOOOOOOOO JEFF!

"EVERYTHING falls under your umbrella of grief then. No matter what we describe to you,it could be consistent with grief. "

wtiness: Well, yess......

Ha! This is hilarious! What a bunch of psychobabblemumbojumbo. She doesn't come off at all credible, she comes off as loony. WHERE does the DT find these people?

is this woman here to say that kc's reaction to having murdered her daughter is somehow within the range of normal or forgivable?

i can't turn the sound on at work. i hope someone responds though because i don't want to be really (oops) peeved without a reason.
sorry new to the board used to saying what i think...
why did the judge let her in?

TIA

JA pointing out that no matter what hypothetical the DT gave the witness she would say it was consistent with grief. The witness agrees that everything would be on that spectrum.

Karioth says she was emailed several weeks ago
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:53 PM

Karioth: I dont know the facts of this case. #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:53 PM

#CaseyAnthony jurors really seem fascinated with this grief Dr. "Anything can happen when someone has great grief"
by abcashleigh via twitter at 3:53 PM

If sex is a way to deal with grief, could that be a way to explain #GeorgeAnthony's alleged affair? #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:53 PM

"I don't know the facts of this case." That'll go over good with the jury. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela