2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Cops screwed up/Not...Family helped coverup drowning/Not..Sex abuse/Not..Kronk moved body/Not...Defense making any points/Not #caseyanthony

OK I hope I am doing this right... I know NOTHING about "twitter" but I tried searching MN on www.twitter.com to hopefully see what he was saying. This is MN himself saying this, right? PLEASE somebody correct if I am not doing this right.

JB will be running with gas cans in hell for his behavior today.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Juror #4 the one who has problems judging people is staring at Casey as she reads transcript of sidebar

If there was still gas in the cans a logical person, who lost the gas cap , would put duct tape over it. Maybe he bought only one kind of duct tape all the time. It proves nothing to me, one way or another.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Sidebar. Jurors 10 and 4 are sitting w/ hand over mouth looking over toward #CaseyAnthony -jfell
:woohoo:

Good to know! I am TERRIFIED of juror 4 hanging this jury!!

Please let me say,even if others have said it...this is one of the saddest things I have EVER seen in my life.....I really can't believe it is happening like this.....

I can't even watch any more of it. Its so very very sad. I'm relying on you guy to keep me posted now. So sad.

I almost NEVER hear what's said at sidebar. But clear as a bell judge Perry said "pursuant to section 6.." That's all I got! #caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 9:47 AM

A couple male jurors slowly rocking in their chairs on this extraordinary morning of testimony. Sidebar continues.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:47 AM

Now, there is another female lawyer there. Is this the ninth lawyer that the jury has seen at the Defense Table?

They can add as many as they want. The only one who's impressed me so far is AF.

I definitely get the feeling that ICA is pushing this line of defense. She is shooting daggers, clenching her jaw, shaking her head, etc. I don't think she has ever been so "animated."

Salem
She is going to loose it imo, the DT theory went up in smoke yesterday and the sexual abuse allegations are all they have left to cling too, so this is it for her and she knows it.

4lpvo1.jpg

LOL...when JB just asked if he could approach GA, I was thinking "Do you really wanna do that?"

Maybe JB is hoping GA will flip out to make him look like the big bad abusive man the DT wants him to look like.

I think that may be part of the plan, IMO.

OK - once the DT rests their CIC is that all we have to hear from them??? Because I am READY FREDDY....

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Juror #4 the one who has problems judging people is staring at Casey as she reads transcript of sidebar
1 minute ago

ICA shakes her head looking at her own father like he's the hopeless case. It is very easy to see how her heart is empty. It is easy to see how she could have killed her little girl on purpose. She has no soul.

bbm

imo I wouldn't doubt her parents were next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Relentless85