2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So CM is saying this is all we have and they want to take it away, lol. Her words changed....

Well.. I think the issue here is very important regarding "premeditation" issues and actual cause of death issues.. important for both sides.
So DT and State will probably both really fight on this ...

I'm shocked that the defense didn't even talk about how Caylee went unsupervised, what time she drowned, what happened to her remains after that, how Casey was able to go to Tonys without wanting to give her daughter a funeral, who took posession of the body after etc...

Good lord. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

They couldn`t have given a credible explanation for many details, just leave impressions on jury.

Was anybody else surprised to hear her voice? She sounded to childlike..

Yes, her voice sounded totally different from the jail visits! Maybe it was the cheap, tinny county phone lines.

Maybe CA lied on the stand, not to defend ICA, but because she lied in her depo (back when she believed ICA innocent) about doing the searches and didn't want to impeach herself.

Just maybe, she hasn't been on ICA's side DURING the trial as this is really the only thing she said that REALLY aided the DT case.

Don't fry me...I'm just speculating.

Linda needs to make the case that they had her work records but didn't know til last week that CA would say the records are not accurate.

"I may have" already had a drink today. teehee.

Does anyone remember how long the jury was out for Scott Peterson's trial???

I believe it was a bit over a week. Couldn't swear to that however.

I'm nervous, this could go either way because of how CA spun her response from what was in the depo.

Back in March, is not the same as March 17th, and 21st. mo

This isn't looking good that he will let it in..But I was wrong about ICA testifying ..so maybe.

These records coming in is not a make it or break it issue, is it? Anyone? Buehler?

Has anyone had the thought that the dogs (animals) could be a place where KC started her deadly use of chloroform?

Come one, HHJP, the testimony at trial and in depo is different. She said she wasn't sure. Now she says she did, absolutely. But why did the SA not do this earlier? Come one!

Jose, sit down and CM, the grown up lawyer, talk. He's at least competent. You just keep using the shovel.

Woo Hoo, did the DT KNOW that she would say her work records were not correct. It will come in. IMO.

The SA didn't know that CA would dispute her work records. They thought they had it covered with her time cards until she lied about them on stand.

Chlorophyll does not make dogs sick. Dogs eat grass (which contains chlorophyll) all the time, as do kitties.

Any pet owner knows this, since they've seen their pets munching on grass. And as this morning's testimony indicated, this family has had a LOT of pets.

CA's testimony about the computer searches is BS, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz