2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who have never met GA are showing more care and concern for him than his own daughter

Did the end of the letter say I'm sorry Casey? How can that be taken?

KC not happy letter by GA allowed into evidence.

Attachments

• KC miffed again.jpg
    KC miffed again.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 112
Jury probably isn't getting this case until Tuesday.

Edit: NM, he's anticipating Saturday.

From Geroge's suicide note: "Caylee, here I come." #CaseyAnthony
by caseyupdates via twitter at 3:29 PM

So the state is leaving the jury with the suicide note in their heads. Good night, Sweet dreams.

ICA looks sooo mad! Probably because the letter isn't about her!

And what's her deal...good grief, she's mad when she shouldn't be..and laughs when nothing is funny. bleech. I'll sit on my hands now.

Is almost over folks almost over

No doubt! Especially after she said on the witness stand, something to the effect of it has been too long to get those records!

Surprise, Surprise!

:great:

and her thinking no one else at all at work would ever have her password? Did she really think all of the medical issues and people she was dealing with on her last day of work, no one would ever be able to access any documents or emails or anything on her computer? Who would have picked up her workload after she left, and how would they know how to handle her workload after she left? where things stood? We were always told at work it was our password, but the IT Admin people and management could have access to anything on our computers and any websites we visited on our computers. Also all of our emails, etc. We also have a phone password to log into our voice mail, but those records and items could always be checked by IT Admin or managers as necessary She was very naieve about all of that, IMO. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345