2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt more confident after the Scott Peterson trial, personally. Can't really say why, in any specific way, but I was not surprised by the verdict at all. In this case, while no verdict except an outright acquittal would surprise me, I am not expecting any particular verdict either.

I grew up in Lawtey (about a mile from FSP) and my dad worked at the State Prison for 20 years. In that time, he obviously was exposed to virtually every prisoner held there, including those on death row. I remember him having to stay overnight at work and when I asked about it, my mom said, "He has to stay with an inmate. He'll be tired when he gets home." I later found out that he was Bundy's "Death Sergeant" and was assigned to spend the last 24 hours of Bundy's life with Bundy, so that he couldn't kill himself before the state got the chance. He's talked about Bundy freely (but not about the actual execution, other than to say, "It was quick."). He has said over and over that Bundy was really smart, seemed nice, charming, and they talked about a wide range of topics (politics, taxes, education, books, etc.) and that if you didn't know who/what he was, you could see yourself easily becoming his friend. I asked my dad a little about what he thought about KC (and compare her to TB), and he said "She thinks she's smarter than she is, which is the opposite of Bundy. He was exactly as smart as he thought he was. She would be better off playing nice to the jury, instead of throwing the dark looks, sneers, and pouts.
:seeya: Hi Neighbor!!

I live in Jax now, but the folks still live out there off of CR 125. :seeya:

KRystal Holloway's sister absolutely said that KH had a brain tumor! At the time I was searching for a forum that did not have all the bashing and name calling that the one I had been at did...at the time MDs blog, while I didn't care much for it, did not allow the bashing. That is where her sister started posting about her sister and how upset her sister was but that her sister had a brain tumor and seizures and was pretty much at deaths door. :banghead:. How iornic would it have been if JA had posts from MDs site considering MDs role in the case!

PS...then I found my way here. :blowkiss:

National Enquirer is supposed to do a story on ICA.
She is tellimg inmates she is pregnant thinking will save her from the DP! She is tying her shirt to show the jury her "pseudo" aby bunp!
I think that's why she got a mental health eval.

Diane Downs did that. It is outrageous that a woman kills her children and then gets pregnant as a legal ploy. Argh.

pregnant???????

r u kidding me? ru kidding me? please say you r kidding me.

Many of the items of clothing Casey has been provided with for this trial have obviously been SIZES too big for her. In terms of fit, we saw gaping at the neck and shoulder seams sitting down on the deltoid area of the upper arm. To the point of someone on WS commenting that the one sweater- the wrap-around number - appeared to have been left behind by Andrea Lyon!

It has occured to me that rather than purchasing these many garments new, female members of the defense team may have been bringing in items from their own wardrobes? Because if purchasing them new, no one would continue to purchase incorrect sizes again and again, would they?

Casey appears to be doing what she can to make the clothing articles fit better. Psychologically, I guess it just indicates that she is interested in presenting herself in an attractive manner to the world.

I cannot imagine why her defense team would continue to provide her with ill fitting clothing items. Pehaps there is indeed a known trial tactic that advises dressing the defendant in clothing that is too big in order to make them look small and defenseless, I don't know.

But in this case, it just made the defendant tie weird knots and fuss and fuss with the provided clothing all day long!

BBM-

I agree...just like when she lowers her chair as soon as she sits down, I honestly think this is to make her appear childlike, tiny, and harmless and as I have said before, puts her at a level to look like a child in the arms of any DT member that cradles her on que' when she fake cries for her ownself.

Why didn't Baez have the report ready this morning??? Pfft, I call boloney.

How thoughtful, ICA giving us a fashion show. Why would her attorney's allow this? The ICA fashion show just proves to the world that she is only concerned about herself. I would love to tie that knot around her neck.:banghead:

Maybe they are all trying to project an image of inappropriateness - isn't that their defense, she's not normal? She only has a few days left to convince the Jury she's crazy..

I'll add another, and to show LDB and CA that she has lost the weight they both discussed in Court and JB made KC stand up for CA to look at her.

So sad that she never got the chance to mature, and now, never will. Jail will keep her insulated even more.

BBM

Truly ............. Arrested Development!

I felt more confident after the Scott Peterson trial, personally. Can't really say why, in any specific way, but I was not surprised by the verdict at all. In this case, while no verdict except an outright acquittal would surprise me, I am not expecting any particular verdict either.
Just want to say I adore your various cat avatars.

from Broderick yesterday:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28408667/index.html

I already brought up the 2:01 time to watch when George is called to the stand and he mouths what appears a F you to Baez.

BUT, even more important.

As George walks away from the stand starting at 14:10

HE WASHES HIS HANDS IN MOTION TOWARDS CASEY!!!!

I think he has finally realized what the real truth is, and has accepted it. He is done with her.

I wondered why nobody was talking about the washing of hands motion by George. I saw it as did my daughter yesterday. Priceless.

I shudder to think what Judge Perrry will say to this man (Baez) if this is an "imaginary problem." Baez needs to start acting like a professional attorney.

RHornsby has always had an edge about him but I believe he is a very smart man who can make a peer evaluation of JB..

For someone who didn't ask for any of this and hates the media attention, Krystal Holloway sure is looking like she is loving the spotlight on IS right now. Lots of little laughs and smiles.:rolleyes:

I wondered why nobody was talking about the washing of hands motion by George. I saw it as did my daughter yesterday. Priceless.

George is lucky he didn't get in trouble for that, imo. It was pretty darn clear-- HHBP must have been looking another direction...

KRystal Holloway's sister absolutely said that KH had a brain tumor! At the time I was searching for a forum that did not have all the bashing and name calling that the one I had been at did...at the time MDs blog, while I didn't care much for it, did not allow the bashing. That is where her sister started posting about her sister and how upset her sister was but that her sister had a brain tumor and seizures and was pretty much at deaths door. :banghead:. How iornic would it have been if JA had posts from MDs site considering MDs role in the case!

PS...then I found my way here. :blowkiss:

Yes, I read all those posts too..:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members