2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see CA shaking her head "no" when the witness indicated her login info?

PS: you guys are way too fast!

Yep...how do they get her for perjury? Or can they not because she sort of did say she may or may not have been at work.

Oh Lawd I can hear it now. CA is going to say someone hack that email account too.

oh cindy cindy cindy, what a tangle web you weaved when you purposely deceived jmho

We knew this guy was coming, but I bet the jury is realizing what LDB is getting to and thinking "wow"...IMO this is serious stuff since those searches held a lot of weight in relation to premeditation....

And now the DT is going to do a sur rebuttal, according to Bill S? Are they serious? That was never brought up when JP asked them when they expected to wrap it up. Baez always has to have the last word!

Camperlengo IDs #CindyAnthony emails from week of March 17, 2008. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:53 PM

I have waited sooooo long for CA to finally be caught, big time, in one of her many lies. Whew....

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Let the conspiracy theorists go to work, Cindy's login must have some sinister meaning! #CaseyAnthony
40 seconds ago

LOL- like someone broke in and tampered with the puters...

Remember, it's still possible that Cindy's work computer had been accessed by Roy Kronk, or by at least one of the cadaver dogs.

OMG Cindy shaking her head no to her login id!

I suspect it's just for show. I left my last job in November and I can't even remember my log in info... and CA has been gone 3 yrs!!!

HHBP must not be very pleased with CA's false testimony that held up his court half a day... jmo

Like mother, like daughter. If I say no, then it's no. Sheesh! IT DOESN'T LIE CINDY!

Where I worked, we were told that everything we do on our computers, every website we visit, every logon, logoff, emails sent, received, website visits, log ons to Word, Excel, etc., we were advised that it is all property of our employer, so to speak, and we all knew this. they could track all of what we were doing on our computers. Even though we had a "password" our employer could always access what we were doing. I am very surprised CA was not aware of this, but then again, maybe she was and did not care when she testified, I believe she was trying to save ICA from the DP. IMO, MOO, etc.

When IT sets you up with a password in most business you are made aware and sign off on that you acknowledge receiving this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95