2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors all looking at monitors
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:58 PM

CA, how could you possibly not think that every lie you told would be exposed? You have a bulldog and mac truck as the SA. It was only a matter of time before they found you out.

Well, if this doesn't impeach CA's testimony, I dunno what does.

I am sorry but IMHO if Cindy has been found out and proven that she lied on the stand, she deserves punishment.

But also IMHO Cindy will use some excuse or just continue to grind that she did search those terms. This family is <unusual> and I really think that they start to believe their own lies.

(all just MOO)

here comes the crazy....casey looks a little green in the gills...while a massive cloud hovers over the court house...

in comes a storm...

how fitting.

We knew this guy was coming, but I bet the jury is realizing what LDB is getting to and thinking "wow"...IMO this is serious stuff since those searches held a lot of weight in relation to premeditation....

And now the DT is going to do a sur rebuttal, according to Bill S? Are they serious? That was never brought up when JP asked them when they expected to wrap it up. Baez always has to have the last word!

I always say let em have it, that's what causes them to hang themselves :loser:

I remember Cindy saying that the records of her logins or whatever probably wouldnt be around anymore because its been over 3 years since shes worked there....Shady...

If I was not active on my computer, it would automatically log me out after a few minutes, if I was in a meeting, the bathroom, talking to someone, on a long phone call, proofreadin, etc. Then when I came back I would log back on again. So, if I was there but NOT on my computer, I could say I was there, just not on my computer. But if I was ON my computer and actively working, there is not way I could say I was NOT there. IMO. MOO. so if there is activity that she was on her computer, pretty good indication she was there. Just depends on the times of her emails and activity on her computer, what this will show. IMO. MOO.

Camperlengo: Explains #CindyAnthony log in information. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 1:00 PM

Records appear to show #CindyAnthony logged in from 8am-5;30-6pm eastern on key dates. #CaseyAnthony
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:59 PM

It looks as if on 3/17/08 Cindy logged onto her work station at 7:02. (central time) #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:59 PM

I wonder if Gentiva can pull her disability too...or is that third party

Cindy is shaking her head no because she can't flip the bird.

I am sorry but IMHO if Cindy has been found out and proven that she lied on the stand, she deserves punishment.

But also IMHO Cindy will use some excuse or just continue to grind that she did search those terms. This family is <unusual> and I really think that they start to believe their own lies.

(all just MOO)

To the fullest extent of the law!!!!

Is the actual Tech guy going to be up to explain exactly what these mean? Not just that they are there?

Isn't CA lying about the chloroform even more damning to her daughter's case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95