2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this done at every trial? Why have I always thought that all these charges were already written in cement in some book somewhere and the prosecution or DA just chose what they were charging.

I have found this whole process to be quite fascinating

I am so sorry - I never ask this - but WTH happened? I had to go away from this and do good deeds so I could feel humane again

did SA finish?
Why is LF doing this
Where is JB/ CM - JA/FG/LDB?

aaaaww -HHBP being sweet and helpful to LF. :)

The Jane Weintrub moment was super! I got to see it and someone needs to put duct tape over her mouth. She's delirious.

Any ideas on why ICA wore the same shirt she wore today as she did on Saturday? I know --irrelevant...just curious.

Must be someone told her she looked good in yellow.

PLAINJANEDOE:

You can go to this link: http://www.msnbclive.eu/ then click on the HLN link and it will bring up the live HLN news broadcasts for the evening. When commercials are playing on regular TV, you will also see commercials on the online version, however, be patient and the program will return soon. I watched Prime News, JVM, and Nancy Grace on there last night. There is also a chat log right next to the streaming programs--no need to download anything if you wish to participate.

Thank you so much Cleo! WOW I'm so glad to get this link - I think I have missed sooooo much not having this channel on TV!

Channel 6 Orlando.com still has the Charges hearing going on. It's very interesting. Attorney Frye is handling it for the Defense. The argument is they need to find multiple charges of child abuse to add it to a certain charge. The wording to include the State must prove certain conditions to prove that charge.

I heard the first part of CM's Closing Statement and then I fell asleep -- imagine that ...

Were there any "bombshells" from CM ?

Thanks !!!

Casey has never seemed smaller to me than now:

Attachments

• tiny casey.png
    tiny casey.png
    284.3 KB · Views: 55
Court still going on - no jury. L Fryer is handling for the DT - ICA still there, too. Working on jury Intructions.

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Prosecutors Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick will split the remaining time

That's great. I think JA is just a tad more listenable with forensics testimony. Just because it's his thing, so he's good at making it interesting.

The REAL question is....Did the SA JUST make this decision, based upon Baez' going after EVERY SINGLE WITNESS in his closing?

I think the tag team JA/LDB are gonna MOP the FLOOR! JMO.

Did JB leave the courthouse? I saw a clip on HLN of him walking outside the courthouse and only hear the young girl talking. My feed is only showing judge is not showing the DT at all.

Looks that way. CM is still there. Don't know about DS.

Jury will be so tired tonight they won't even think about what the DT said today, so Im glad LDB gets a fresh jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay