2011.07.03 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly I do not care about who did not smell anything near or in the car because

the important people who smelled it and knew to identify it as the smell of decomp were very clear about what it was.

My question about the 4 friends going to McDonalds in the car and not smelling anything.....were they smoking reefer? Had they been?

If JB takes all four hours that will take him close to 4:30. I assume HHJP plans to stay in the courtroom today until all is said and done, correct?

It is what it is. As a former cop, the jury may hold him to a higher standard. Nobody is going to reasonably assume their daughter killed her child, no matter what they do for a living. But where is the child, his and his child's child? Why not call and file a missing person's report if he finds it easy enough to file a gas can theft?

I'm not pointing fingers but we are at closing arguments and that creates a hole.

except for that part where CA says she was in phone contact with ICA everyday and they had a steady stream of where ICA and Caylee were....

FWIW, as someone who did not follow the case but did follow the trial minute-by-minute...I came to my own conclusion last night that Casey is guilty of 1st-degree murder...however I did not reach that conclusion from the trial, instead from the book written about the case that has information and impressions not given to the jury. Up until that point, I was leaning toward an accident/cover-up (not involving her father).

Can someone explain to me the appeal of JVM's delivery? I feel like she is yelling at me whilest wearing a neck cast. Why is this woman a TH? What's her background?

My question about the 4 friends going to McDonalds in the car and not smelling anything.....were they smoking reefer? Had they been?

That happened at the beginning of June-- a couple of weeks before Caylee was murdered. mo

Just finished watching the hour I missed. All caught up! Bring it on! :great:

JVM drives me crazy! Is she an attorney? /she just makes excuses for JB and the defense!

cindy trying to hide from camera.

Sorry to be late......but why now is CA hiding from the camera...she was in front of it for 3 years.......oh wait could it be because the State proved her untruthful?

Who is Juror #5? Is it the young guy? Casey's age?
Juror 5 — The Retired Nurse’s Aid: White, female, late 50s, three children. Has 11th grade education. Had a driving under the influence arrest in 1998. Lives with boyfriend, a retired plumber. Was a juror for a criminal trial case. Does not own a computer. Works in yard, goes to gym. Death penalty stance: “I guess I believe in the death penalty. I’d have to know a lot of facts before I really considered it.”

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/05/casey-anthony-trial-juror-profiles.html

That happened at the beginning of June-- a couple of weeks before Caylee was murdered. mo

That's what I thought also. He's accusing the pros of deceiving. Geeeez

I was shocked when JB called ICA a *advertiser censored*, but then i'm glad he clarified it by saying
...... "a no good lying *advertiser censored*". he said both.. unbeleivable

FWIW, as someone who did not follow the case but did follow the trial minute-by-minute...I came to my own conclusion last night that Casey is guilty of 1st-degree murder...however I did not reach that conclusion from the trial, instead from the book written about the case that has information and impressions not given to the jury. Up until that point, I was leaning toward an accident/cover-up (not involving her father).

Can you tell me the name of the book you read? please. TIA

I ran to take a speed shower during recess. Really needed it after listening to JB!

Anywhoo, has anyone been speculating on what KC said during Jeff A closing.

The only word I could make out was "b!tch"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member