2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO...what about "morally bankrupt" Roy Kronk??

If JB is smart, he won't bring Kronk up, but we know he cannot resist 'sticking it to Kronk' so he will bring him up, and after that, the Defense is done for...it will show the jury that JB is just throwing a big bowl of spaghetti up against the wall.

What's really bad is we still have lots of mumbling from CM after this.:gasp:

Jeff Ashton needs to be paying close attention here. It must be very hard to pay attention to Baez and keep his rubbery face inert. Maybe LDB is taking the notes while Ashton thinks about his MIL or that fishing trip failure in '07. . .

we have a true parade of characters here but only one murderer

Baez is making some points in that the police were so focused on Casey that perhaps they really didn't give enough weight to the rest of the family. Casey made herself an incredible easy get whether guilty solo or guilty with collusion.

I don't understand. George loved his daughter so he agreed to cover up for her but then he tries to make an accident look like a murder and then is hell bent on her going back to jail and now face the death penalty???

I need blood pressure medicine to survive this horrid closing by JB...The Thanks button is my drug today,.....

This is d.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g, low and makes me M.A.D !!!
<sitting on hands now>
Really BAEZ???

Isn't JB the one that committed the subornation of perjury when he put the A's on the stand in the manner he did with the questions he asked.

Poor George.

I noticed that Lippman has been sitting between GA and CA all day. Wonder if there are problems there with everything that has happened during this trial.

Bet there's a separation in play after the trial.

so lemme get this straight - ICA (or George) was watching (or not watching) Caylee the morning of June 16th and while ICA (or George) was watching (or not watching) Caylee she drowned? Then George took the baby (after yelling at ICA) and wrapped her up like a pet and threw her in the woods near his house? Then he told ICA to go over to Tony's and hump him all night and then disappear for 31 days?

anthonycase WOFL
Juror 16 smiled when Baez describes PI Dominic Casey as a weird guy who provided comical moments. #caseyanthony.

If JB is trying to convince jurors to see through the web of Anthony lies and sort out his contrived story, he is going to fall flat on his face. Anyone with a brain is not even going to come close to trying to sort through all the bull stink the Anthony's have put forth.

Well, she told VP on IS after she testified that that wasn't true. She didn't have one. IIRC

does anyone rememer if RC aka KH ever testified to the brain tumor?

I would not have put it past her to have lied about it either, by the way...

But do we know whether she told GA that or not?

Thanks in advance.

Again, please tell me how this proves accidental drowning which you claimed??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay