2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I NOT surprised that baez has YET to even mention Caylee's name...and I personally think KC's poked out jaw right now is because he hasn't mentioned HER name either!!!

and then, as I already mentioned...

insult the jury or bore them to death

I just showed up! All I can say at this point listening to JB, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....

His closing statement starts with talking down to the jury and whining that he doesn't get the last word? Oh good grief!

why does this remind me of a filabuster

I think KC's got her cry face on because she's finally realized she hired the worst attorney in FL.

JB should have probably talked himself into not presenting a case to begin with. He would have been farther ahead, imo.

As he is speaking about tying things together and relating testimony from one to another to complete the picture ALL I can think about is TIMER55

Beaz, "let me guide you down the rabbit hole".

Baez is rambling. I bet the jurors are bored already. He's actually explaining how he's going to explain!

Dear JB... if you don't have to prove anything, now would be a good time to sit down before your magical thinking helps convict your client further. Thank you very much!

I think if he would just get on with his presentation, the jury might understand what he is trying to do, if he is going to try to tie the story together. Why must he tell them? JA just did it and let them follow along.

Dear Jurors - you are so dumb I, JB am going to tell you what you saw and heard for the past 6 weeks. Don't use your own memory or the evidence, I JB will tell you All you need to know. Sickening.

NARCISSISM!!! OMG baez this is not about u or what u think or how u bungled things this is about the case and the facts. He has said absolutely nothing at all yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay