2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't take JB's whining any more. I'm laying doing a pick patio and I'd rather do that in this heat then listen to JB. I know I can come back here and read what he had to say. See you all later. Keep the faith. Baby CayLEE I'm NOT leaving you!!!!

I'm not watching it either. I won't let JB ruin my day.

How many mothers that kill their beautiful children were never seen to abuse their children before they murdered them???

She's sitting up there in her little girl chair trying to look like a little girl. I hope that the SA makes her put on her BIG girl panties and deal with what she's done to her child.

Is he calling the prosecution expensive? How much you getting paid, Jose?

JudgeJeanine Jeanine Pirro
Baez: "you’ve seen this checkbook prosecution..." #caseyanthony

So....the State is presenting ground-breaking law-changing evidence? Cool. Keep going, JB.

Jose: Blah, blah, blah.

Hey JB...let's get to your defense case...present that to the jury, not all this blah, blah, blah!

Two things, did he seriously say to the jury that they have no knowledge of the law? If I were a juror, I'd be pissed. Secondly, fake wimpering about child abuse. Spare me. How many times do we hear about children being murdered and everyone comes out saying there was no history of abuse. And abuse doesn't have to be physical.....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Did he really just mention a checkbook? Goodness gracious.

I think that being a severe non comformist is a sign of anti-social pd, maybe schizophrenia too

I thought that the trouble conforming to society's rules part of the anti-social pd diagnosis was about being unable to follow laws and established norms?

I think JB's trying to elevate Casey's partying to a philosophical point of view or something with the whole "non-conformist" bit.

hahaha! the prosecution in it's desperation made up all the evidence!!! geeze i need a drink at 10:30!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom