2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say Caylee had a half brother in Kentucky?

Actually he said "step brother", but that would be impossible unless Caylee's father or mother married someone with a child of their own (and it would be irrelevant in this case). I think he actually meant to say "half-brother".

I'd still like to know who the father is. I doubt even Casey knows.

She had no money to flee. Remember your down payment ? Yeah sell picures of Caylee. He makes me ill. Guri didn't come up with feeling safe at Tonys Ica did.

Obviously, JB didn't listen to all the Defense lawyers last night
on Fox saying he needs to keep his Cs Simple .
he should have used bullet points, instead of all this meandering and slandering, contradicting himself.
The only point I think he has is where and how she made the chloroform.
If she did use it, I think she bought it.
He is making me crazy, and we still have to listen to mumbling CM yet!:sick:
Jmo

I wouldn't keep pointing out what a good liar and an excellent manipulator she is.

Please explain to me why people just don't leave the water bottle top OFF rather than screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on, screw it off, sip, screw it on... over and over and over again. Annoying!

It's to keep those pesky blowflies out.

YES...she killed somebody to get her freedom

JB just said Tony was her motive!

State did not make that clear.

KC sitting there looking like an inmate.

anyone have their stop watch going? Hopefully he just talks and talks so CM can't get up and he can't come back and close

they didn't find anything whatsoever having to do with chloroform. But they were hoping. Let's hope.

If that wasn't enough, Dr. G's real purpose was to tell you how Caylee's remains were treated afterwards. Dr. Warren was a real fantasy man. he showed you a video of a smiling Casey and Caylee with duct tape that he got off of the Internet, includes the duct tape in Photoshop, and there you go. The new murder weapon of the week. he showed you that video for one reason and one reason only.

Dr. Spitz didn't have the same opinion as Dr. G. Dr. G. said it was homicide, Dr. Spitz had no opinion because of her relationship with the media and law enforcement. The politics of the Medical Examiner's Office played out here. Dr. Spitz did a full autopsy, they can say all they want. They found that Caylee's remains did not decompose in the manner or state that Mr. Kronk proposed. He had 60,000 autopsies under his belt. I would tend to believe him over an anthropologist. You can look at his qualifications and decide for yourself. You can decide whether he was more qualified and Dr. G. in cross, Mr. Ashton questioned him on the facts. This is a man of science who did a complete autopsy. That what might've happened or could have happened to Caylee.

he told you that when you open up the skull and if the person has died of suffocation there's discoloration in the back of the ears. He told you it didn't happen in this case. It's not hoping, it's not guessing. Why not open up the skull if you trying to get to the truth? specially if there was something that can help you get to the truth. Mr. Ashton tried to get him to talk about things outside of science. This area was referred to as the swamp. You also have the issue with Mr. Kronk, skulls rolling out a bag, they're inside a bag, they're outside of bags. I can't believe that evidence would be manipulated that way. But that's not so far-fetched. Is there evidence on this? No. I won't go there for. But if you're going to entertain manipulation of evidence by the state you need to know exactly what is true and what is not.

BBM:

But the remains were skeletal, no ears.

The whole picture is that it is still nonsense to have a drowned child in your arms and NOT CALL 911! Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares