2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does this all add up to an accident? I don't get it Jose.

Now it is an accident? Not GA fault? Oh dear

The defense didn't have to call anyone. Oh I see - you did it out of your burning desire for the truth, right?

I've said that a thousand times.....sooooooo much easier to blame the dead guy. He can't defend himself. I think Casey and JB wish he had succeeded. JB even slipped and said "unfortunately he didn't succeed" and changed it to fortunately.

Something makes me think that the suicide note would have contained a confession...hand writing would have been a bit different for that part...JMO

Now he's misrepresenting the evidence

Yep. And he's been doing it the whole time. I hope LDB is taking notes of everything and clears it all up. I'm somewhat worried about it. He's hoping the jury can't remember exactly what was said and might get confused. :maddening:

I drank a couple beers and it has helped tremendously...

Maybe I should take a shot too. But I don't like to combine pills with alcohol, but even in this case my DH is asking if I want a drink.

I just want to stop shaking my knee in anxiety!

I personally think the Judge should put a limit on JB now!!!

Is Linda only able to rebut on what the Defense is saying now?

have we just arrived at Roy Kronk

objection number 11 is sustained

I had thought about these issues before, but there is a big problem here: Casey told no one anything for 30 days. She knew Caylee was dead. All this stuff about George can only place him with her at the murder, it doesn't remove Casey from the equation.

So, you have to believe that Caylee's death was an accident and both Casey and George covered it up. If it's an accident and they both covered it up, then you would expect to see a lot of phone calls and getting their stories straight after the death. You would expect to see George bringing up the ladder incident. And, when there was all that coverage that they were running out of time to show that Caylee drowned.. at that point you would expect him to ask Casey if she wanted to come clean.

The only explanation for George and her being in collusion is if they were both plotting something they didn't want found out. Otherwise, the evidence points to Casey acting alone. And Casey was asked point blank about the drowning and told she needed to come clean then or she'd find herself facing the death penalty.

I hope they point that out.

And I don't know how ANYONE could think George could've found a drowned Caylee in the pool in the morning and gone to work that afternoon. Not after his "I need something inside me to get through this" testimony on the stand.

I thought they traveled away from their food source. . .so they went into the trash bag to do their thing.

IIRC, there were maggots on the carpet of the trunk also...but it was cleaned. The maggots must have been fourth generation and would contain no DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay