2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't go to the gyn until I was 18 big on my own not with mommy

JB mistelling here... there was no paternity test for Lee
I hope HHJP doesn't allow the sexual abuse in...

OMG, JB saying b/c KC started her menstrual cycle at 10 and was irregular it could go to molestation. I completely disagree, as {sorry guys} I have the same on both counts, my sister too.

oh and my 18 year old has never been to a GYN (she sees her regular ped)....am I in trouble?!?!? :puke:

LOL HHJP: "I've never had a gynecological examination".

who is this new female defense attorney? she's good.

common experiences? I didn't go to the OBGYN till I was 18....

give me a break! her menstrual cycle is sexual abuse proof! LOL now that is good.

Perry: "There's absolutely no evidence that the defendant was sexually molested by her father or her brother."

Baez: "...paternity test...Casey was not taken to an OB/GYN...menstrual cycles...phases of the moon...tea in China...I left it at the office."

Now Baez arguing about ICA not being taken to the gyno?? Evidence of sexual molestation?? Huh, when did we hear this?

My mother didn't take me to an OB/GYN at all.

Breaking News... Judge Perry never had a OB/GYN Exam!

I think the good HHJP is still upset from the imaginary problems that happened on Friday

LOTS of "imaginary" in this case, isn't there?

Imaginary problems

Imaginary friends

Imaginary nannies

Imaginary jobs

Imaginary abuse

Imaginary theories of defense

Imaginary attorneys :whistle:

Baez is reaching!!!! I didnt go to the gynecologist for the first time till i was 18 and I was pregnant. Cut it out. Is he for real arguing common sense?? he has to hope beyond hope that none of these jurors acts with an ounce of common sense or his client is toast.

JB: ICA started menstruating at 10. ICA had menstrual problems....are they gonna try a PMDD defense at the 11th hour?

Look, my mother NEVER took me to a gyn AND since she accused LA of abuse, they gave him a paternity test!!!

HHJP asking is the record evidence of the OBGYN appt. since I have no idea what happens during one of those exams.

I just fell on the floor laughing.

LOL noone asked Lee anything... go Judge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee