2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope CJBP tells him he can't do this! Ridiculous! :gavel:

Jose is arguing that her lying is proof she was molested and sexually abused.

I don't think HHJP will let this in no matter what JB says. He has already made his mind up

ICA started her period at 10 (that seems early even by today's standards).

The Judge's tone is very different today: I wonder how much of that is because of the point we're at in the trial and how much is simply because this is Sunday.

JB's sexual molestation argument: he's spouting off all this "knowledge" about how molestation affects the victim, but offered not a single witness during the trial that offered testimony to this effect!!! Where were the sexual abuse survivor experts????

Baez:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrbumvF-Oe4"]YouTube - ‪Peanuts teacher‬‏[/ame]

Shut it Baez! The judge needs to stop his ramblings

THese things do NOT in any way shape or form point to sexual abuse by her father, and/or her brother.

ICA was 19. She wasn't a child. She can make her own appointment to see the gyno. If she's old enough to be having sex, she's old enough to make her own appointment for the doctor.

HHJP calling..out JB yet again..re: LA and the sexual abuse claims...he flat asked him, what so many of us were wondering..when he was on stand, why didn't you ask him(LA) then..if he sexually abused her..of course JB had no real answer for that....

And now we know why the state didn't bring it up either! Brilliant.

jb giving his closing statement to jp.

I will be sick if Judge Perry allows this in.

oh and my 18 year old has never been to a GYN (she sees her regular ped)....am I in trouble?!?!? :puke:

EXACTLY. The point about a gyno is you don't have to go til you are sexually active, or are about to, OR if you get to be like 19 or 20 and still a virgin, go ahead from there.

This whole argument WAS NEVER IN EVIDENCE JB.

Since Cindy let in the credit card theft, isn't there as much justification for the prosecution to introduce it as the defense KC's alleged abuse?

So all this BLAH BLAH BLAH from JB, JP wanted him to do this yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966