2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that this has been discussed at length here, but I haven't seen much on it:
I am left wondering why there was nothing brought up during the trial about how
Caylee's body got from the pool to the swamp if it was an accident, and no mention
of who found her body... Can anyone enlighten me? I may have missed it...

If I am not mistaken, I believe the story is that GA found her in the pool and hwe moved her to a "place we will never know" or something to that effect. Then Krunk found her in this unknown place and moved her to the swamp. Apparently, somehow, even though we will never know where GA "left her," we do know that it wasn't where Krunk moved her. Honestly, I am not the one to take this information from. I tended to fall out into a practical coma every time Mason or Baez stood up.

Bill S= Lawyers in ICA's civil suit drafted & filed something with the court today which includes these 2 new Q's:

Did Caylee drown in family swimming pool?
Was Caylee's cause of death drowning?

They are posting it on the WFTV website soon.

I wonder if ICA and Baez have forgotten about Morgan and Morgan> They sure have not forgotten about their client's, ZFG, Civil Suit against ICA.

Kathi B thinks the jury is deliberating during lunch

I'm sure that this has been discussed at length here, but I haven't seen much on it:
Caylee's body got from the pool to the swamp if it was an accident, and no mention

Apparently GA did it to hide an accidental death that could be perceived as negligence by LA. :waitasec:

Baez "MUGGED" for the cameras coming out of the courtroom today..He did a 'shoot-em-up'/'bang/bang' motion at them..I just saw it on WFTV..What a CLOWN!!!!

eta..Makes it look like he doesn't really CARE about the verdict!

Thy still DO use the chair in FL. No hanging, tho.

IF given DP, ICA will be offered choice of needle or electric chair. Her call.

So, Ms Anthony... will that be regular or extra crispy?

:gasp:

Very true! I thought we'd got rid of Ol' Sparky, then someone mentioned they'd thought Eileen Wournos had been electrocuted, so I looked it up on the State's DOC website. Turns out Wournos chose lethal injection, but the chair is still an option!

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/

Just wondering how many of you are signed up for the text message when the verdict comes in? Just thinking about it trying to decide if that's how I want to hear the verdict. Then again, it would free up some errand time. Is there more than one site doing the text message alert?

I think we need to not worry about what they are wearing or we will go nuts...they know they have to do the next phase if it is any sort of Murder One...I think they just dressed up since they are really "working" now...many TH's said they were dressed up yesterday as well...

I agree. I don't think the Juror's dress attire means anything. When they dressed this morning,they probably had no idea if they would reach a decision today or what that decision might be. I think they dressed just in case they reach a decision today. IMO

Personally, I think duct tape should be an option...

I believe this is incorrect. I believe the choice only exists for those who were sentenced to death prior to them making lethal injection the primary manner of execution. Those who were sentenced prior to that time get the choice of electric chair or needle, but anyone after that time gets the needle.

There was no one to testify to that. According to the opening statement it would have to be Casey,George or Roy Kronk .Well George and Roy didn't do it and Casey didn't testify.

Jurors are eating lunch here on the 23rd floor. Chic-Fil-A is what's for lunch. #CaseyAnthony #verdictwatch -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter 10:58 AM

awww man. now they went and did it. I'm getting in the car....brb

chickfila.jpg

nom nom nom

My head hurts, my heart hurts, my stomach is in knots, everything else is a blur. My life? What life? I can't even remember what I used to do before this trial began. I've neglected so much in my life. I feel like I'm in a haze. We need this verdict soon :(

I am almost ashamed to admitt this but this case has become an obsession to me. I have from day one followed this, however since the trial my life is as follows. Watch the entire trial all day, at night go back over what I taped on dvr and analize and look for things I didnt know before, get on websluthes read everything I possibly can about the case, watch JVM, watch Nancy Grace for about 5 minutes is all I can stomach, get back on net read case sidebar transcripts, go to bed wondering and thinking of how it did happen, where, exactly what time, what method and WHY?

I neglect some housework, I run fast erronds to store, I have put off Dr. appointments..
I am ashamed to admitt that I have even faked a massive headache to be able to stay indoors all day long and not have family come over to disturb me during trial.

I will be glad when it is over.. but then I have to adust to things being normal again.
Someone please tell me I am not the only one.
I am under Dr. orders not to work so I am home during the day but I am consumed with the trial.

Baez "MUGGED" for the cameras coming out of the courtroom today..He did a 'shoot-em-up'/'bang/bang' motion at them..I just saw it on WFTV..What a CLOWN!!!!

eta..Makes it look like he doesn't really CARE about the verdict!

Yes. He's quite....unusual. :wink:

Our transformer exploded and our power just went out, no computer and no tv. Had to jump in the car without brushing my teeth or hair and get to a wi-fi cafe! Geesh!

florida doesn't use the chair too much anymore since that guys head had flames shooting out of it.

I'm curious.

How do you think the length of time it takes the jury to reach a verdict relates to the type of verdict they come back with?

A quick verdict would be very bad for the state in a DP case. They will want to show that they took their duty seriously therefore if a guilty of murder one comes down it will take longer. Can't give the DT any reason to complain, doesn't matter how good the evidence is. A compromise on lesser charges imo will be deliberated on and every point discussed and checked off taking a day or two or even 5. If not guilty they'd be back by now so imo not happening. She's guilty but they are deciding on what. The longer the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove