2011.07.13 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be interesting to see part 3 of the foreman's interview tonight...lets see how much bigger that hole is gonna get-think I should get my slap stick ready-LOL

#3 seems to be changing her story some. Don't buy it at all. Maybe she regrets it now but she made her bed and she can lie in it. Also, if you don't want the attention GET OFF THE TV. Yeesh. I swear...rocks for brains.

I do wonder if the Foreman saying again and again that he orchestrated it, etc. has some of the 6 who were for Guilty questioning themselves. I'm waiting for one of them to come forward and say they made a mistake and were exhausted, pressured, etc. No excused but I do think it happens. #2 made me a little sad because I think he feels he made a mistake.

Hearing them say they may have made a mistake or doubt the verdict, or thinking she may be guilty makes it even worse for me...because this is a done deal and can never be changed.
They should have put much more thought in their verdict instead of coming up with a decision within 11 hrs. Just sickening to me.... I am just not over this yet....but I sure wish I was....

it will be interesting to see part 3 of the foreman's interview tonight...lets see how much bigger that hole is gonna get-think I should get my slap stick ready-LOL

There is a Part 3? Dear Lord. How many more parts do we have to go? I read somewhere on here that he won't be doing more after Greta. Thank God.

Hearing them say they may have made a mistake or doubt the verdict, or thinking she may be guilty makes it even worse for me...because this is a done deal and can never be changed.
They should have put much more thought in their verdict instead of coming up with a decision within 11 hrs. Just sickening to me.... I am just not over this yet....but I sure wish I was....

I believe what goes around eventually comes around. Might not be here on earth but ICA will pay one day. If the jurors didn't do their job and it's clear they were confused to put it kindly they need to live with that.

CFCA: Anyone that you guys want to bring in, I'll talk to?

CA: Is it just the local police?

CFCA: Just Allen and Melich. Would speak to Happy Wells.

Americka: She didn't want to talk to Allen and Melich because they had her number.

I don't know how the jury could see these tapes and still say that they couldn't take into consideration how she acted after the crime. It makes no sense. How she acts in these videos says it all.

Also the interaction between her and GA. No indication whatsoever of conspiring to cover up an accidental drowning or past molestation..........

Sure! not! Even Dr. Drew tries to not gag when he talks about the verdict - which kind of surprises me - but he keeps talking about feeling nauseous when people are talking about it and he really looks like it's true. I don't even like watching the show but caught it a couple of times and have been pretty impressed with him - y'know - for Dr. Drew....

Dr Drew was great to watch through the trial, you could tell he knew very very little about it and he got increasingly more shocked and naseous as stuff came out. I actually thought he might be mirroring the juror's reactions, as he was learning along with them....but as we now know I could not have been more wrong about that.

Maybe we will catch "like the last time" on Lee's tapes coming up? I KNOW he said it!

I'm glad NG is replaying these tapes. Two things for me:
1- This confirms to me GA and CA did not know what happened. They may have suspected ICA of something, but I think this was just the initial stage of them realizing ICA may have known or had something to do with what happened to Caylee. I had switched after the trial to thinking they knew from the get go and had gone into cover up mode right away. These tapes make me think they did not know.
2- I wonder if she confided in LA early on. I noticed ICA said that Lee knows more info regarding the fictitious Juliette and Jeff and Annabelle, when CA asked ICA about them. Maybe she told LA, "hey help me out brother, I did lie about working at Universal to get Mom off my back- she's have gone ballistic...Jeff, Juliette, Annabelle aren't real, I had to make the up to shut Mom up. You know how Mom is..." Maybe she even confessed early on to LA about there being no Zanny. She probably gave him a good reason at the time.
JMO...
Was that the secret he would keep?

Also the interaction between her and GA. No indication whatsoever of conspiring to cover up an accidental drowning or past molestation..........

Yes!! Seriously! He sure doesn't look worried at all that she's going to crack and tell their dirty little secret.

Says she heard Baez's name while waiting in Booking. Asked about him. Told the inmate to pass her name along. He showed up the next day. 3 other people also vouched for him. Sounds like one of those extra details she likes to include in her lies.

Maybe we will catch "like the last time" on Lee's tapes coming up? I KNOW he said it!

Segment currently being shown LA is discussing JB's communications with LE, or should I say, lack thereof. LA questioning Casey how she found JB. Appears LA is skeptical of JB.

Wow. This is the first time I have ever watched these videos in full. If she used her gift in a positive way, she could have been a really great actress. She is crazy!!

CFCA: Anyone that you guys want to bring in, I'll talk to?

CA: Is it just the local police?

CFCA: Just Allen and Melich. Would speak to Happy Wells.

Americka: She didn't want to talk to Allen and Melich because they had her number.
Heck no she didnt want to talk to them - they were on to her and not playing her game any more.

Segment currently being shown LA is discussing JB's communications with LE, or should I say, lack thereof. LA questioning Casey how she found JB. Appears LA is skeptical of JB.

LA never liked JB and made that known to ICA early on. LA was perceptive where JB was concerned. Maybe he saw he would slither like a snake and he did.

Just what everyone wants to see tonight on HLN........:D

DCS will be on Joy Behar at 10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members