2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just pointing out what RH and Hinkymeter wrote-That is all!

Just IMO, but I think she has been on WS:twocents:

Are you talking about Valhall? She is a WS member. :great:

(sorry, SyraKelly, I'm more annoyed at the article than you).

With alll due respect, the Jurors didn't spend just 11 hours deciding Casey's fate. They also were in court virtually 7 days a week, 8+ hours a day, for six weeks learning the case. Each one of those minutes should be included in the deliberation time.
BBM

Let’s take a look at some of Ms Ford’s own words as to what she “learned”:

Ford agreed that Anthony was a "pathological liar"

"I'm not saying I believe the defense," she said.

As to why she voted as she did?:

“it's EASIER for me logically to get from point A to point B" via the defense argument.”

It was simply easier for her to reach a conclusion based on a defense she didn’t believe and a pathological liar.

Nothing like justice via Easy Street.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...sick-stomach-guilty-verdict/story?id=14005609

I feel sorry for TL because no doubt KC will try to contact him.

I doubt TL will want anything to do with her ever again.

imo

I'm pretty sure they didn't listen to that rule any more than they did the other instructions.

A mistrial should have been declared when the jury requested to see the duct tape with the heart shape sticker residue -- what happened to heeding all the admonitions handed down by HHJBP. The case was only about one quarter way through when this occurred I think, but not a word was said. I thought Florida was a strict judicial state???

imo

Of course it's not okay for the state to knowingly present false evidence. I did not see that happen in the Casey Anthony case and definitely did not see it in the OJ case. I think the report about searching "How to make Chloroform" was misinterpreted but I don't think it was an intentional lie. People, even DAs, can make mistakes. In this case, it's a moot point anyway because Casey was found innocent of the charges pertaining to the chloroform use.

I would say that COMMON SENSE, which everyone loves to invoke in regards to this case, should tell anyone who uses a computer something about the 84 chloroform searches was patently absurb and had to be somehow inaccurate. As such, they should have looked much closer into it before presenting it as evidence. I won't go so far as to say they intentionally put forth false or sketchy evidence, but really, come on...

Ok unless we have a verified MSM links that JA or LDB willfully and knowingly withheld evidence can we stop trying trash the only people in that Courtroom who consistently fought for justice for a murdered 2 year girl?? They never minimized Caylee and never called her child or "that child".

But we do know one counsel who repeatedly violated discovery rules and was threatened by HHJP to be held in contempt and was even was fined for doing the same previously in this case, if memory serves correctly that counsel wasn't JA or LDB.

I haven't been on much today...so, has anyone spotted the inmate formally known as Casey Anthony or is she still tucked away being treated as a lil' princess?

I will support them and buy the book!!!

They were lied to and used over and over.

imo

I have nothing against them but I won't give them money off Caylee's murder either. Everyone seems to be out for a buck and it's just awful.

I am not trying to argue with anyone. I sincerely am not. And I admit that I have a splitting headache and may not be making much sense. But my point is that it does not matter how much weight the evidence would/should have been given by the jury. Simply that if this article is true, these are the types of things that get murderers off on technicalities. It doesn't matter if JA or LDB knew. They are all a team and misconduct by any of them, such as withholding information that could help the defense is misconduct, no matter how important the information may seem. I am going to go to bed, before I say anything else that is stupid, but I am leaving you with this to consider because if someone down the line was less than truthful then they should be held accountable, so they don't do it again:

http://supreme.justia.com/us/373/83/case.html

@@@I would start here:

"This ruling is an extension of Mooney v. Holohan, 294 U. S. 103, 294 U. S. 112, where the Court ruled on what nondisclosure by a prosecutor violates due process:

"It is a requirement that cannot be deemed to be satisfied by mere notice and hearing if a state has contrived a conviction through the pretense of a trial which, in truth, is but used as a means of depriving a defendant of liberty through a deliberate deception of court and jury by the presentation of testimony known to be perjured. Such a contrivance by a state to procure the conviction and imprisonment of a defendant is as inconsistent with the rudimentary demands of justice as is the obtaining of a like result by intimidation."

@@@And read to at least here:

"There is considerable doubt as to how much good Boblit's undisclosed confession would have done Brady if it had been before the jury. It clearly implicated Brady as being the one who wanted to strangle the victim, Brooks. Boblit, according to this statement, also favored killing him, but he wanted to do it by shooting. We cannot put ourselves in the place of the jury, and assume what their views would have been as to whether it did or did not matter whether it was Brady's hands or Boblit's hands that twisted the shirt about the victim's neck. . . . t would be 'too dogmatic' for us to say that the jury would not have attached any significance to this evidence in considering the punishment of the defendant Brady."
"Not without some doubt, we conclude that the withholding of this particular confession of Boblit's was prejudicial to the defendant Brady. . . . "

I may still not be making sense, but I am trying. Good night all...

Ok unless we have a verified MSM links that JA or LDB willfully and knowingly withheld evidence can we stop trying trash the only people in that Courtroom who consistently fought for justice for a murdered 2 year girl?? They never minimized Caylee and never called her child or "that child".

But we do know one counsel who repeatedly violated discovery rules and was threatened by HHJP to be held in contempt and was even was fined for doing the same previously in this case, if memory serves correctly that counsel wasn't JA or LDB.

I am curious, what ever happened with this? I was hoping the judge would declare the mistrial the DT wanted so badly when he saw the verdict. Now, I have been waiting for Baez to get his punisment for all the crap he pulled.:maddening:

She's the worst of the jurors who have spoken. I'm sure she hates to do interviews because this is only the third interview I know of from here.

If only they stopped forcing her to do them, she could finally go away.

Isn't this juror #3 that said she couldn't "judge people"? It just seems that if she is so religious that she doesn't believe in judging, why is she making this media trail to keep talking about it and changing what she says each time....doesn't make sense to me when in one interview she said, "I just want to get back to my quiet homelife".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth