2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another one on OJ: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,985587,00.html

I believe that OJ hired someone to kill Nicole. I totally believe that he was just as guilty as CFCA. However, I do not believe that it would have been possible for him to do it himself. The reason that the jury came back so quickly in OJ was because there was no way they could justify him getting himself the 1800 or so yards, scaling 2 fences and getting back into the house to head out to the airport on time. He had bad knees and was older than he was in his football days. I believe that if he had also been charged with conspiracy, he would have been found guilty. But regardless, when someone cheats, they deserve to lose. It is less about protecting the guilty and more about protecting the innocent. In my 12 years of volunteer work with the IP, I worked 17 cases, 15 of which resulted in the person's conviction being overturned, or at the very least, their sentence being reduced with the possibility of a new trial. Mistakes happen in court, as we saw in CFCA's case, and not always for the good of the defendant.

I don't think that the computer searches should have ever been brought up if they weren't 100% certain of what was being said. If you don't have it without cheating, then you just don't have it. I am not willing to risk my own rights or freedoms, nor the rights of freedoms of my children for anyone. No one. And when things are hinky, they need to be checked out and appropriate punishment should be doled out. Period. Under no circumstances should the state EVER present anything in court that is not 100% truthful.

Time magazine??

I wonder if ICA is ticked that she can't be out in public right now. She basically went from jail to another form of prison with clean clothes and a shower. She still not really free.

I wonder how long until she freaks out and manipulates a phone out of someone. I can't imagine she will take well to being told what to do that much longer.

No name calling please. It is frustrating to have to remove posts that contain good information, but also include name calling. There is not always time to snip posts, so the whole post gets removed - the good with the bad.

Salem

Just to set the record straight - it is NOT okay to trash ANYBODY. Second, I read that article and it said the prosecutors (state attorneys) did not know. They got together with the developer and they fixed the problem - however, the damage had been done.

Salem

Just to set the record straight - it is NOT okay to trash ANYBODY. Second, I read that article and it said the prosecutors (state attorneys) did not know. They got together with the developer and they fixed the problem - however, the damage had been done.

Salem

Quote from Article:

JUN 16-19, 2011 - I advised the State Attorney of the problem(s) and liased with her and the OCSD officer. During the next 36 hours, I completely retooled the code in CacheBack and successfully matched the proper 9,075 records. An independent tool called "dork.exe" developed by the Mozilla developers corroborated my results. I also used EnCase Version 6 keyword search on the new record marker (a square open bracket) and verified the same results. CacheBack 3.7.11 was immediately released and I prepared an assortment of published results (for OCSD and the State prosecutor) in various file formats to make it easy to disclose and review.

This information was provided to the prosecution and to the OCSD in advance of the State's rebuttal, and the OCSD officer's second appearance (for the State). I even offered to fly down there overnight at my own expense to set the record straight and explain the discrepancy. Since the fate of woman's life could lay in this critical piece of information, I did everything in my power to remedy the situation, or at least mitigate the issue - once I became aware of it

END OF QUOTE

BBM

Seems that the State should have taken him up on his offer.

I wonder if ICA is ticked that she can't be out in public right now. She basically went from jail to another form of prison with clean clothes and a shower. She still not really free.

I wonder how long until she freaks out and manipulates a phone out of someone. I can't imagine she will take well to being told what to do that much longer.

bbm- ITA and it won't be long before she sees JB as trying to control her, just like her mother.

bbm- ITA and it won't be long before she sees JB as trying to control her, just like her mother.

I still think if he really angers her she will make sexual allegations against him as well. I also wonder if she will try and blame him one day for the accusations of molestation against her father and brother. The Anthony attorney strongly inferred that recently so I wonder if that is what they really think. I think ICA is evil enought to have made the claims herself.

I still think if he really angers her she will make sexual allegations against him as well. I also wonder if she will try and blame him one day for the accusations of molestation against her father and brother. The Anthony attorney strongly inferred that recently so I wonder if that is what they really think. I think ICA is evil enought to have made the claims herself.

bbm - I have a feeling that she possibly will go down that road, eventually. It's like the Ace, she's holding it up her sleeve at the moment.

I think JB thinks he is smarter than ICA and she thinks she is smarter than him. IMO JB deserves what he gets, she is a ticking timebomb.

bbm - I have a feeling that she possibly will go down that road, eventually. It's like the Ace, she's holding it up her sleeve at the moment.

I think JB thinks he is smarter than ICA and she thinks she is smarter than him. IMO JB deserves what he gets, she is a ticking timebomb.

JB will earn every penny of that money he makes off her. Hope it's worth it. He's now stuck with a woman he has to know isn't innocent and isn't well despite what her side has said. He's now stuck babysitting her. :floorlaugh:

JB will earn every penny of that money he makes off her. Hope it's worth it. He's now stuck with a woman he has to know isn't innocent and isn't well despite what her side has said. He's now stuck babysitting her. :floorlaugh:

Totally agree, he let the beast free and now he's stuck with it. Talk about karma :floorlaugh:

Here is another one on OJ: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,985587,00.html

I believe that OJ hired someone to kill Nicole. I totally believe that he was just as guilty as CFCA. However, I do not believe that it would have been possible for him to do it himself. The reason that the jury came back so quickly in OJ was because there was no way they could justify him getting himself the 1800 or so yards, scaling 2 fences and getting back into the house to head out to the airport on time. He had bad knees and was older than he was in his football days. I believe that if he had also been charged with conspiracy, he would have been found guilty. But regardless, when someone cheats, they deserve to lose. It is less about protecting the guilty and more about protecting the innocent. In my 12 years of volunteer work with the IP, I worked 17 cases, 15 of which resulted in the person's conviction being overturned, or at the very least, their sentence being reduced with the possibility of a new trial. Mistakes happen in court, as we saw in CFCA's case, and not always for the good of the defendant.

I don't think that the computer searches should have ever been brought up if they weren't 100% certain of what was being said. If you don't have it without cheating, then you just don't have it. I am not willing to risk my own rights or freedoms, nor the rights of freedoms of my children for anyone. No one. And when things are hinky, they need to be checked out and appropriate punishment should be doled out. Period. Under no circumstances should the state EVER present anything in court that is not 100% truthful.

Hello, that Time article is satire. It's by Garry Trudea, the author the Doonesbury comic. He's mocking the idea that OJ was innocent and that there was a conspiracy against him.

84 searches for Chloroform or not, how many people come to WS and out of those thousands I'm curious how many of us have ever searched "How To Make Chloroform" on their home computer? I haven't.
One search by KC says volumes.

According to Baez.. her Myspace account was open prior to that ONE Chloroform search... that her BF Tony had put that pic of "win her over with Chloroform"... Baez suggested that KC searched it cause she didn't know what it was... BUT... then Cindy says she is the one who searched it..LOL

According to Baez.. her Myspace account was open prior to that ONE Chloroform search... that her BF Tony had put that pic of "win her over with Chloroform"... Baez suggested that KC searched it cause she didn't know what it was... BUT... then Cindy says she is the one who searched it..LOL

it was ricardo, not tony. :)

also, i don't see how people continually say that cindy said she searched for "how to make chloroform" because she said no such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth