2011.07.18 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she will invent another job she has to be at to get out from his reach.

Right ... her pretend job of being a famous photographer ... cuz she worked for Kodak snapping shots at Disney ... or whatever it was she did. She can tell him she needs to be alone to work on taking pictures ... away from everyone that has a leash on her.

That's really gotta suck. She's locked up for 23 hours a day, gets out, and now she locked up for 24 hours a day.

When I saw Cindy doubled over in tears and pain during the trial, I truly felt for her. I thought that she had finally come to her senses and was prepared to tell the truth for the sake of her granddaughter. Fastforward a couple of weeks and what do we see? There's gramma lying under oath about searching for chloroform. I was fooled when I saw gramma crying about the days when she learned that Caylee was gone. If the death of a granddaughter is not enough to sober someone up enough to be truthful during the investigation and trial, nothing is. With Casey, it's the same. Absolutely nothing will result in her changing. She is like Joran van der Sloot. When he did not suffer any consequences after the disappearance of Natalee, he became more bold in every way. I suspect that Casey will do as Joran did, and become more bold as her mental disease soars to new heights.

I started to feel a little better about Cindy when Jeff Ashton described that he found the Anthony's to be more normal than people think, and that he thought they were truly torn, even in light of the perjury.
However, he also stated that people in their community seem to like them, and then I knew he was just being kind and generous...according to The Coutys, Brian Burner and Kio, the Anthonys were either not liked at all or they did not socialize whatsoever in their community, so I cannot see how they were well liked in the way that he described.

Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/15097271/now-free-casey-anthony-avoiding-public-eye

She will not accept Therapy,

A person has to believe there is something wrong with themselves in order to accept therapy,

and she thinks she is just fine its everyone else that has a problem.

True characteristics of a Psychopath

BBM - Grrrrrrrrrrr! The media commentators didn't convince me of anything, I made up my own mind that she's guilty!

I'm thinking that the A's will take her back and it's all a ruse from molestation to now. She's going home maybe, oh my. Too much denial for it not to be possibly true to me. Lippman is not a good actor! Nor is Jb, CM, and the others! Like a cheap show I just watch. I have been played like many others but expected it! (I just came down from the mountain & have caught up some on this) Where's the webcam gurl? Tom's girl something?

Caylee didn't deserve any of this. RIP beautiful child. My heart breaks for you.

xoxo

All Baez has to do is let them know that he had to throw someone under the bus to save Casey, and it worked ... so Baez or Casey will twist that around in George's head until it makes sense to him.

I started to feel a little better about Cindy when Jeff Ashton described that he found the Anthony's to be more normal than people think, and that he thought they were truly torn, even in light of the perjury.
However, he also stated that people in their community seem to like them, and then I knew he was just being kind and generous...according to The Coutys, Brian Burner and Kio, the Anthonys were either not liked at all or they did not socialize whatsoever in their community, so I cannot see how they were well liked in the way that he described.

When I heard Ashton say that they were just a regular family, I took it at face value. They're a regular middle class family with an imperfect marriage, imperfect children, loads of financial problems and so on, but they had their favorite TV shows and meals, and were just like any other family. Baez tried to paint the family as something out of a horror show with sexual abuse and everyone living a facade while horrible tortures were done to the children - especially Casey. Baez went overboard pretending that the family was completely abnormal, while Ashton saw the family as quite normal in the big scheme of things. I believe Ashton, but I agree he was probably being kind when suggesting that the community accepted and liked them.

I'm thinking that the A's will take her back and it's all a ruse from molestation to now. She's going home maybe, oh my. Too much denial for it not to be possibly true to me. Lippman is not a good actor! Nor is Jb, CM, and the others! Like a cheap show I just watch. I have been played like many others but expected it! (I just came down from the mountain & have caught up some on this) Where's the webcam gurl? Tom's girl something?

Caylee didn't deserve any of this. RIP beautiful child. My heart breaks for you.

xoxo

Well, come to think of it, maybe she should just go home. That might be the only place in the world where she will be among people that treat her like a princess and want her in their company. Lord knows no one else does.

Her attorney Jose Baez told Fox News Channel late Sunday that her lawyers are "certainly exploring all possibilities right now" when he was asked about whether she would enter a residential therapy program. He'd previously said that he hoped she could get counseling and treatment. Baez said he was foremost concerned about Anthony's safety, and struck out at media commentators who have been condemning Anthony as guilty despite the jury's verdict.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/15097271/now-free-casey-anthony-avoiding-public-eye

She will not accept Therapy,

A person has to believe there is something wrong with themselves in order to accept therapy,

and she thinks she is just fine its everyone else that has a problem.

True characteristics of a Psychopath

BBM - Grrrrrrrrrrr! The media commentators didn't convince me of anything, I made up my own mind that she's guilty!

It seems to be a fairly standard opinion that when people are released from jail, they need some therapy to get back into the swing of things in society. That is, anyone that spends three years in solitary confinement needs therapy. Casey is not going to let anyone into her head, and Baez doesn't want anyone to get into Casey's head because what they will find is that she is a psychopathic murderer that can toss her own child into a swamp and not have a care in the world. Baez does not want anyone to see what he knows she is. He's talking therapy because he knows that's what he's supposed to say ... and for no other reason.

But she hasn't spoken for herself in three years, I am willing to at least think that maybe she had time to realize she needs help. I am not counting on it, have nothing at stake, but will at least consider she may have had time to think things over.
You have greater hope than I do. I would be very surprised if Casey turned a new leaf, long term.

Well, come to think of it, maybe she should just go home. That might be the only place in the world where she will be among people that treat her like a princess and want her in their company. Lord knows no one else does.

I was thinking about this today, so I'll ask your opinion.
Do you believe the A's said they didn't want her home, or the retraction/denial of that statement?
As an aside, I think that CM's criticism of the A's for not posing as "decoys" is ridiculous. They thought there was a legitimate enough threat to post deputies with deadly weapons outside while she strutted to her SUV chariot, but expect G, who was accused of molesting her highness, to come divert attention?! And what? Risk their lives for their pathological, sociopathic, ungrateful, deplorable daughter? GMAB. :twocents:
P.S. I am NO FAN of either of her parental units, but REALLY?!

Absolutely ... let her go home, fend for herself. She got away with murder and now it's done. Push her aside and forget about her ... but not Baez, he's trying to sell her for a million dollars. As long as he's trying to sell her, people will remain unhappy about what has happened. He should take the high road, and release a statement that she is remorseful about what happened and that she plans to live a quiet life out of the public eye. Not Baez though, he wants everyone to leave Casey alone and accept the verdict and make his millions ... have his cake and eat it too.

I was thinking about this today, so I'll ask your opinion.
Do you believe the A's said they didn't want her home, or the retraction/denial of that statement?
As an aside, I think that CM's criticism of the A's for not posing as "decoys" is ridiculous. They thought there was a legitimate enough threat to post deputies with deadly weapons outside while she strutted to her SUV chariot, but expect G, who was accused of molesting her highness, to come divert attention?! And what? Risk their lives for their pathological, sociopathic, ungrateful, deplorable daughter? GMAB. :twocents:
P.S. I am NO FAN of either of her parental units, but REALLY?!

I believe they said something that could be purposefully taken that way, then backed off of their statement purposefully as well. Gee, they've never done that before...Why? To get the message accross to KC but then make the people that passed the message along look like the instigators. Like when GA told LE the truth before he didn't tell them the truth.

Yeah, if I were them, it would have been a big no-no as well, acting as decoys-It is dangerous, it likely would not have worked. But if you're thinking like Cindy, her being a decoy would serve as a means for KC to slip away entirely and quickly. I think she wanted to prevent KC from having a clean getaway and maybe force KC's hand to come to her. Again, because they do everything in a backwards sort of way. As far as CM's comments, maybe when he turns 209 next year, ya know, becomes a big boy, he'll learn that not everything is his business.

Absolutely ... let her go home, fend for herself. She got away with murder and now it's done. Push her aside and forget about her ... but not Baez, he's trying to sell her for a million dollars. As long as he's trying to sell her, people will remain unhappy about what has happened. He should take the high road, and release a statement that she is remorseful about what happened and that she plans to live a quiet life out of the public eye. Not Baez though, he wants everyone to leave Casey alone and accept the verdict and make his millions ... have his cake and eat it too.

It's a game of monopoly-either JB keeps her and gets his cut, or CA keeps her and gets her story. The same reason JB/KC did not want CA visiting in jail after the verdict...CA might use the info for a book and beat them to the pot of gold.
I cannot even describe the way I loathe KC, but I will admit, we have now come full circle and it's sad. That is, JB being the "ambulance chaser," KC willing to take ill-gotten gains, and CA treating her child as a possession to be shined and put on a mantle instead of treating her like a daughter and passing out the tough love.

i dont know why im bothering posting this because i truly dont care where casey is. it doesnt change the verdict. it gives me no insight into anything. i guess the only thing it does give me is info on who who boycott if someome is paying for her hideaway.
anyway... if the statement are true that JB not with KC currently or he is home tonight then i feel she is close enough for him to bop in and out and check on his family. unless he has a very trusted handler i dont see him being 3000 miles from KC. or....unless...they saw the writing on the wall and realized no offers are coming in right now so they had to implement plan B. a rehab for mental health and coping with her "trauma' so afterwards they could revele her moments of clarity after the ordeal. i can really see JB pushing this angle hard so he can get away while knowing she is under supervision. i could see him setting it up and giving orders of admittance that no one ask about the case or Caylee, no one visit casey, no internet or phone and no outside communication. the setting would be more like a fluff retreat but sold as big time help. she will emerge toned, slender, hair stylish and skin glowing all ready for her big interview. and my prayer is still NOTHING!!! we are burned out by lies. my wish list
1. sanctions that HHJP alluded to
2. judge ordering after retreat she is considered rested for depos
3. at least 7 pending lawsuits - all with merit and all that win
4. no tv, media or magazine interviews
5. an investigation into jury breaking the law (regardless of action an investigtion would be a huge movement)
6. Caylees law passed plus several others regarding paid interviews with jury members, no allowing finger pointing with no proof in court for non charged people ect.
7. casey to call her paretns and beg to come home and they hang up
8. casey to enter a restaraunt and every single person walk out and it be reported everywhere.
9. a lighting stick in her vicinity once a week. (remind her of a high power often)
10. no more "where's casey" questions. just wait and see. speculation fill the hour HLN but its senseless. its like guessing what the lottery numbers will be tonight. chances of being right are extremely rare (since they dont sleuth ANYTHING, just run with rumors.)
11. for FBI to bring charges
12. for me to move on. i need to hit the gym and focus on my own family. i have plenty of issues of my own. my son is in a halfway house (moved from jail recently) for domestic violence. his gf has BPD and bipolar and depression and is unmedicated. she got pissy one night because her wanted to buy her bday gift without her there so she wuld be suprised so to punish him she called 911 and said he beat her. not one mark on her but they arrested him anyway. we were not decalred indigent since i make average salary. unfortunately we could not afford attorney so had to accept charges. it kills me we didnt get a PD. she has a documented history of mental illness but still he was whisked away in handcuffs as his gf stood there injury free. no red marks, bruises ect. heck i was even there when she called 911 and they were just in the driveway talking (well she as yelling cuz he wanted to leave to go buy gift but NO she was gonna show him to do what she said) i told cops i was there. didnt matter. i asked them why she looked injury free. no answer. they didnt even take a staement from my kid. just arrested. i guess after seeing injustice firsthand on my son (and i ve seen it in another case) it burns me up that casey had 200k and got a lawyer paid plus 7 probonos. and she walked. my son has been locked away for a year. thats justice for u

I believe they said something that could be purposefully taken that way, then backed off of their statement purposefully as well. Gee, they've never done that before...Why? To get the message accross to KC but then make the people that passed the message along look like the instigators. Like when GA told LE the truth before he didn't tell them the truth.

Yeah, if I were them, it would have been a big no-no as well, acting as decoys-It is dangerous, it likely would not have worked. But if you're thinking like Cindy, her being a decoy would serve as a means for KC to slip away entirely and quickly. I think she wanted to prevent KC from having a clean getaway and maybe force KC's hand to come to her. Again, because they do everything in a backwards sort of way. As far as CM's comments, maybe when he turns 209 next year, ya know, becomes a big boy, he'll learn that not everything is his business.

BBM.
:floorlaugh:

i dont know why im bothering posting this because i truly dont care where casey is. it doesnt change the verdict. it gives me no insight into anything. i guess the only thing it does give me is info on who who boycott if someome is paying for her hideaway.
anyway... if the statement are true that JB not with KC currently or he is home tonight then i feel she is close enough for him to bop in and out and check on his family. unless he has a very trusted handler i dont see him being 3000 miles from KC. or....unless...they saw the writing on the wall and realized no offers are coming in right now so they had to implement plan B. a rehab for mental health and coping with her "trauma' so afterwards they could revele her moments of clarity after the ordeal. i can really see JB pushing this angle hard so he can get away while knowing she is under supervision. i could see him setting it up and giving orders of admittance that no one ask about the case or Caylee, no one visit casey, no internet or phone and no outside communication. the setting would be more like a fluff retreat but sold as big time help. she will emerge toned, slender, hair stylish and skin glowing all ready for her big interview. and my prayer is still NOTHING!!! we are burned out by lies. my wish list
1. sanctions that HHJP alluded to
2. judge ordering after retreat she is considered rested for depos
3. at least 7 pending lawsuits - all with merit and all that win
4. no tv, media or magazine interviews
5. an investigation into jury breaking the law (regardless of action an investigtion would be a huge movement)
6. Caylees law passed plus several others regarding paid interviews with jury members, no allowing finger pointing with no proof in court for non charged people ect.
7. casey to call her paretns and beg to come home and they hang up
8. casey to enter a restaraunt and every single person walk out and it be reported everywhere.
9. a lighting stick in her vicinity once a week. (remind her of a high power often)
10. no more "where's casey" questions. just wait and see. speculation fill the hour HLN but its senseless. its like guessing what the lottery numbers will be tonight. chances of being right are extremely rare (since they dont sleuth ANYTHING, just run with rumors.)
11. for FBI to bring charges
12. for me to move on. i need to hit the gym and focus on my own family. i have plenty of issues of my own. my son is in a halfway house (moved from jail recently) for domestic violence. his gf has BPD and bipolar and depression and is unmedicated. she got pissy one night because her wanted to buy her bday gift without her there so she wuld be suprised so to punish him she called 911 and said he beat her. not one mark on her but they arrested him anyway. we were not decalred indigent since i make average salary. unfortunately we could not afford attorney so had to accept charges. it kills me we didnt get a PD. she has a documented history of mental illness but still he was whisked away in handcuffs as his gf stood there injury free. no red marks, bruises ect. heck i was even there when she called 911 and they were just in the driveway talking (well she as yelling cuz he wanted to leave to go buy gift but NO she was gonna show him to do what she said) i told cops i was there. didnt matter. i asked them why she looked injury free. no answer. they didnt even take a staement from my kid. just arrested. i guess after seeing injustice firsthand on my son (and i ve seen it in another case) it burns me up that casey had 200k and got a lawyer paid plus 7 probonos. and she walked. my son has been locked away for a year. thats justice for u

That is horrible, the premise of your last wish! Please utilize us here on this forum to lean on when you need to, maybe PM the attorneys (if it's no prob with TOS) and ask if they could help you understand how you might get assistance or direct you to the proper community service.

I wish that was the case, but sociopaths don't introvert and question their actions. They just keep on victimizing people. I put one in jail for a year for credit card fraud, she is out doing the same b.s. And she wrote me an email saying she would get even. She blames me. LOL.

From what I understand, sociopaths cannot change and no amount of therapy is going to make a difference.

Casey has no conscience, no remorse, and no empathy. Caylee died and within hours Casey was renting movies and spent the next 24 hours in bed with her boyfriend. The next 31 days were spent partying and lying about Caylee's whereabouts. Any normal parent would be paralized with grief for months following the death of their child.

It's a game of monopoly-either JB keeps her and gets his cut, or CA keeps her and gets her story. The same reason JB/KC did not want CA visiting in jail after the verdict...CA might use the info for a book and beat them to the pot of gold.
I cannot even describe the way I loathe KC, but I will admit, we have now come full circle and it's sad. That is, JB being the "ambulance chaser," KC willing to take ill-gotten gains, and CA treating her child as a possession to be shined and put on a mantle instead of treating her like a daughter and passing out the tough love.

I agree with this to a point. I watched Casey in the courtroom and saw her temper flare with her lawyers - nasty facial expressions to go with telling them what to do. Baez ignored her and the female lawyer placated her. She's not a child, but a 25 year old woman. Baez and Cindy can fight over her all they want, but I think that Casey is going to re-offend, sooner than later, if she doesn't at some point feel that she is in control of her life. That's what she wanted when she murdered her daughter, so if she can't have that control - even now - she's going to malfunction again. Joran van der Sloot's mother realized, before Joran murdered in Peru, that he needed to be institutionalized ... and I suspect that the same thing should happen with Casey.

Good point. I'm a little surprised they even wanted to give the juror a free trip to Disney. You'd think they'd want to distance themselves from this case as poor little Caylee will never go to Disney or play again. Just seems like a creepy mix with ABC/Disney and ICA.

Sometime during the trial, someone here suggested a trip to Disney World would be appreciated by the jury, in thanks for their sacrifice. I too thought it a good idea -then. I'm afraid we all expected the jury to do the right thing. We were wrong, (and they were wrong) but they still got the trip to Disney!

But she hasn't spoken for herself in three years, I am willing to at least think that maybe she had time to realize she needs help. I am not counting on it, have nothing at stake, but will at least consider she may have had time to think things over.
BBM
or her parents!
She's not asking to go home.

There's MY sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics