2011.07.22 George & Cindy Board Private Jet for Nassau Vacation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidfinders owns the boat...not the A's. Kidfinders named the boat after Caylee. It's capable of finding missing children cleverly disguised as sea bass. jmo
Kidfinders - Dennis Milstead also taught them all the tricks of having your very own non-profit, foundation, charity - whatever they want to call it.
He's another one that claims a loss each year on his charities.

I am on St. George Island, Florida......There appeared to be two private jets that landed on the private air strip.....So my vote is that was their destination was north Florida! They are saying here that FKC has short, curly blonde hair...a la.....Dottie Sims...I will be here until Sunday...I would love to. Get an picture of FKC, cindy and George......Maybe I could sell it for millions and send my grandbabbies to college......Oh well this old Nana can dream...

Dear God Please give our angel. Caylee a special hug.

If they are getting SSI (I'm not clear that Cindy is on gov't disability ,just what she got from her job) then I believe large gifts count as income ,LIKE TRIPS :crazy:

Large gifts count as income for everybody not just those on SSI.

..it doesn't appear that it ever went anywhere..( i'm sure we would have heard about it if it did!......there's a pic of george sitting in it on their site.

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html

AKA-----kidfinders network

[FONT=times new roman,times]We make it our mission to provide and coordinate [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]Professional Search Teams who are trained and certified[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]in all different areas associated with Search, Rescue and Recovery,[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]including proper equipment needed for each case[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]throughout the United States.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]Also Available Is Our State of the Art[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]"SS Caylee Marie"[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]Search Boat Equipped With Side Scan Sonar,[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]Search Lights and Radio Equipment.[/FONT]

There is a link on the site to KFN, which in an inactive domain that is for sale. :waitasec:

I had also heard she has short blonde hair. I didn't hear curly. :)

They used it for fishing IIRC and photo opportunities.

You mean they never even looked? Wonder why? They said it was their mission and all.....Even have one of those big yellow DONATE buttons.

Curious...

Soupedupboat.jpg

Got to remember Cindy is money hungry!! And is all about false appearances

this just makes me sick......I spent our familys vacation funds looking for their missing g-child!!! I hope they rot!

What you did was a service to every missing child. People are eventually going to forget about casey. The image of thousands of people searching for her will not be forgotten and it serves to motivate and inspire future searchers.

Thank you for doing what you did. <3

Kidfinders - Dennis Milstead also taught them all the tricks of having your very own non-profit, foundation, charity - whatever they want to call it.
He's another one that claims a loss each year on his charities.

After meeting Dennis Milstead, the first thing I could think of was wanting to jump in a shower and get the creepyness off of me! And doing this to him :slapfight:

These people are sick. They have a sick life and a sick daughter. I don't care how many jets they get on, they can never get away from themselves. Trips, clothes nor money will ever replace their granddaughter. Their use of her memory makes me sick.

I saw an article that the trip was paid for by some electric company that was fined for criminal activity. sorry dont remember the name. i can search again if it hasnt beel posted yet. and as for disability. My hubby has severe diabetic neuropathy and is off work for it on his company disability. I red the policy which took all day LOL and that policy only pays 24 months for any mental or drug problems. I remember that thinking wow what does a mental patient do after 2 years? I dont know if that is common but usually they are all similar in their policies. Im sure she has filed for SS that is also a requirement in hubbys ins, policy...

But will he be as upfront about this :maddening:
[quote

They've lied in a court of law during a murder case.

Cindy and George have depos for all the world to see ,in which they are aggressive,hateful,snarky and completely disrespectful of the law.

In an LE interview Cindy says "lying is not a crime" (how ironic FICA's only conviction was for lying :floorlaugh: )

There's an e-mail in the discovery docs and Cindy talks about giving LE the wrong hairbrush on purpose and says she should have given them the dogs toothbrush.

George blew through over $50,000 in either a Nigerian scam or online gambling (depending on which story you believe) .

They went 8 months without making a mortgage pay't and almost lost their home. They were about to go into bankruptcy before Caylee went missing. Selling Caylee's videos is the only thing that stopped that from happening.

Would I encourage anyone to donate to a foundation run by these people?

Not just no,but H#!! NO! They are the poster family for what not to do .

I doubt it :furious:

They have no business handling other people's hard earned money EVER,IMO.[/QUOTE]

The A's could be upfront about lying on the stand about the chloroform searches, and it wouldn't make any difference to me. I say go for it!

The depos are for public consumption. Anyone can view them at any time.

The stories about GA blowing money, the family being behind on mortgage payments, that's the story of America. If they need money to live, then I support the A's getting money to live.

I saw an article that the trip was paid for by some electric company that was fined for criminal activity. sorry dont remember the name. i can search again if it hasnt beel posted yet. and as for disability. My hubby has severe diabetic neuropathy and is off work for it on his company disability. I red the policy which took all day LOL and that policy only pays 24 months for any mental or drug problems. I remember that thinking wow what does a mental patient do after 2 years? I dont know if that is common but usually they are all similar in their policies. Im sure she has filed for SS that is also a requirement in hubbys ins, policy...

Oh I am sure she has filed and lied for anything she can get!

Oh I am sure she has filed and lied for anything she can get!

CA can't very well lie that she can't function. lol We've seen her outselves on TV. Has no problems that we can see.

When you are writing a book you get a down payment and so much after you turn portions of the book in. My guess is she is finished with the book and the money is coming in and that is why the foundation was set up. She does not need SSI. CA has probably been getting payments all along. That's why we saw her feverishly writing in court. jmo

guys the lawyer most likely has all of that legal stuff with disability covered .and advises them on it

You make it sound as if GA and CA are dancing and laughing and counting their money, happy that Caylee is dead. That is absolutely not true. They lost their granddaughter and have gone through the complete range of emotions that anyone would have. Their grief, however has been complicated by this enormous case.
BBM
That actually describes what Casey did. Well,except it wasn't her money she was counting.

There are people in this world who are selfish. They love,but care more about themselves. They experience grief,but perhaps not as deeply ,as gut wrenching as others,who give their whole heart to a child.
I really can't say that I believe Cindy and George have grieved with the complete range of emotions anyone would.

Where I would expect a helpless grandmother to cry and beg anyone for help getting her grandaughter back,I saw Cindy angrily telling the viewing audience to get off their A$$$$ and look for her grandaughter!

When Tim Miller brought his team and oversaw thousands of volunteers ,looking for Caylee,Cindy Anthony bashed him in the media and left a nasty threat on his voicemail.

I can't say I've ever seen true grief from Cindy. I don't count the performance at the trial. Cindy heard that tape repeatedly in hearings and never cried before. Cindy's never been anything but difficult,arrogant, deceitful and mean.

My 15 year old son committed suicide just a few days after his birthday.We had 6 other kids,dealt with the coroner,detectives,CSI went through our home. There were questions from tactless aquaintences.
Over 800 people came to his funeral .Almost 3 times that to the wake.

I didn't deal with the same scenario Cindy did,but both suicide and the death of a child ,are considered complicated grief.
I tried to stick up for Cindy in the beginning. After a while I just couldn't anymore.
I really believe she loved Caylee,but based on her actions,I'm not convinced it was that deep abiding love .Maybe more like a pet you love to accessorize .Okay,maybe not that shallow,but somewhere in between.

I also have a son with medical and developmental complications (we had 3 ,adopted the youngest 4) .He knows no danger,doesn't answer when called and doesn't come back (he's starting to answer,though!)
He went missing one night and we did a quick run through the house then I called 911,my husband and older son took flashlights out to look around the property and a friend took his car to look around the street. I had to stay on the phone with 911 and was beside myself because I couldn't leave the house to look. My son had taken his wagon in the pitch dark out to the road with our dogs,and was pushing his wagon down the middle of the road.
I get queasy just reliving it. He was only gone a few minutes!
We now have an autism service dog who also tracks.

I know everybody is different,but Cindy has never shown that well of emotion that we normally see with the family of missing/murdered children.
All,just my opinion.

Well, I'm glad the media gives a d**m about the A's activities because I sure as h**l don't! I read the title of the thread, made this post and that's all the attention I'm giving them.

guys the lawyer most likely has all of that legal stuff with disability covered .and advises them on it

There are lawyers who follow the law and those who try to skirt it ,like it's a contest. I have no idea what kind of advice their lawyer would give them. After a while,people around the Anthony's start to stink.

JMO

I'm not saying anything definitive...but looking at those WESH photos, which are hard to see exactly who or what is out on that tarmac...but I do see a bald guy. Could that be our "bald guy" from the past three years who covered the trial? JL?

Is that the tall, baldheaded, rather cadaverous-looking gentleman who was sitting a couple of rows ahead of the A's during the trial?

MO

I don't support the A's receiving anything, donated or "earned" that was garnered from the death of Caylee Marie. That these blood-money events are ongoing and accepted is immoral and despicable. Has the jury members seen this latest "benefit" that CA and GA are enjoying, "from the kindness of someone who felt sympathy for the A's in what they had endured". What about what Caylee had endured? Haven't these bottom-feeders completely defiled her yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB