2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok so now we see where the books and movies are coming into play :happydance:

This feels like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in the good ol' Disney World days.
BBM

OT:
:loveyou: Oh! I'm so glad to see that someone else uses that expression when things are out of control!

Also, is anyone else reading "SpeedEmenu" as "SpeedEmu"? We used have a herd of emus around WS. But I digress. :D

Would you like the opportunity to retire lucratively with full income after just 7 years?
Interesting with Skinner mentioning CWW "retiring"

I don't think, when people boast about retiring early after a tech career, they mean living in a mobile home park. And not even a Florida mobile home park, where at least the weather is better. Not to put down the lifestyle, but it's not what ambitious young men aspire to.

Perusing the links on wayback for IC-all, it's clear that there was multi-level marketing going on. The people who make money on that are the first ones in. So I can see CWW "retiring" if he was doing this. But he appears to have lost it all along the way, based on how he was living. Or else he was trying to make his money last.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ic-all.com/*

BBM
The following companies', sites, products, and services are recommended by TYMYL™ Corporation because they have a superior degree of excellence:

HYTECH INTERACTIVE (CWW company)
United Parcel Service

http://web.archive.org/web/20040212071958/http://tymyl.com/

Would you like the opportunity to retire lucratively with full income after just 7 years? Become an Independent Associate setting up SpeedEmenu™ web sites for restaurateurs and latch on to one of the greatest opportunities of a lifetime!

To find out more send an email to: Associate@SpeedEmenu.com
http://web.archive.org/web/20040212071958/http://tymyl.com/

Interesting with Skinner mentioning CWW "retiring"

Interesting to me , that the ONLY thing Skinner has commented on so far is to defend the carrier of the man who is charged with murdering his dear friends wife!

Perusing the links on wayback for IC-all, it's clear that there was multi-level marketing going on. The people who make money on that are the first ones in. So I can see CWW "retiring" if he was doing this. But he appears to have lost it all along the way, based on how he was living. Or else he was trying to make his money last.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.ic-all.com/*

BBM
Or the mlm never got off the ground in the first place...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CWW is an interesting guy (evil but interesting) a drug addict who started manufacturing his own meth. He probably had dealers working for him (JR comes to mind) for extra income. Intelligent enough to work as high level employee and consultant in the IT field for several years. So given all this, one would think he would have plenty of money, but he lives quite modestly in a trailer with his new wife. I wonder why he didn't buy a house during his heyday of high earnings.

The fact that he is a POI in another murder, and also "retired" at a very early age, only adds to the complexity of trying to figure him out. For someone that seemingly had a bright future, he ruined everything, and he didn't just have one isolated criminal charge against him - he had several (and that's only the times he got caught). Could he have some kind of mental disorder?

Interesting to me , that the ONLY thing Skinner has commented on so far is to defend the carrier of the man who is charged with murdering his dear friends wife!
That's exactly what I thought. None of this makes sense, but it sure stinks. Now we have a possible clue IMO why LE was in Missouri for 3 weeks! Trying to unravel a con artist's scheme. JMO
Or the mlm never got off the ground in the first place...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

From above link:"December 18, 2010 2:00 am
A traffic violation led to the discovery of a meth lab at a Ste. Genevieve County residence Dec. 8.
The Ste. Genevieve County Sheriff’s Office and Ste. Genevieve Police Department conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle that committed a traffic violation.
During the stop, the law enforcement officers became suspicious of illegal activity and obtained consent to search the vehicle. During the search, officers discovered what appeared to be methamphetamine-related paraphernalia as well as a recipe for the manufacturing of methamphetamine and two boxes of pseudoephedrine.
The occupant of the vehicle was identified as Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr., 41. While talking to Wright, officers determined that a possible meth lab was at a residence. They then responded to a house on New Offenburg Road." ^ bbm

From what I can piece together from Casenet-

on 3/23/2009, CWW was in a traffic accident and was charged with following too close (09NM-CR00352) in New Madrid (or their jurisdiction). In addition, he was charged with possession (09NM-CR00351 and 09NM-CR00351-01). On 3/24/2009, a trooper telephoned the court related to the possession charge and informed them that CWW was in the hospital in critical condition (from the traffic accident, I assume).

On 10/13/2009, CWW pled guilty to possession and was sentenced to 5 years in prison, but was given a suspended imposition of sentence, probation, and was required to attend a drug program. (Docket entries from the cases noted above on Casenet).

Then, on 12/8/2010, the situation referred to in the article occurred in St. Gen. (cases 10SG-CR00901 and 10SG-CR00901-01). This time CWW was charged with 10 counts- (1) manufacturing, (2) possession, (3) possession of meth precursor, (4-9) possession of chemicals with intent to mfg, (10) possess of drug para. CWW pled guilty to possession (rest of charges were dropped, I guess) and sentenced to 6 years in prison on 8/23/11.

The St Gen case was a violation of his previous New Madrid probation/SIS. So on 3/13/12 he had a probation revocation hearing on the New Madrid case (back to 09NM-CR00352). Probation revoked, SIS revoked. Sentenced to 5 years in DOC, to run concurrently with the St Gen sentence. Then it says execution of sentence suspended, defendant placed on 5 years probation. All of this happened (or is so documented) on 3/13/12.

In the New Madrid case, it says that his probation was successfully completed as of 1/9/2015.

So, all of this is 2nd, 3rd offenses. First offense is documented in Casenet regarding charges in 1996. At the very most, he appears to have done maybe 3 years in prison, and a few years probation. I wish I understood all the Casenet entries better.

Clear as mud? :thinking:

It seems to me he did only 7 months time and 3 yrs probation,not even parole!

My thoughts exactly! I found it very odd.... IDK, but it came off like he was defending him :thinking:

I don't think, when people boast about retiring early after a tech career, they mean living in a mobile home park. And not even a Florida mobile home park, where at least the weather is better. Not to put down the lifestyle, but it's not what ambitious young men aspire to.

LOL you need to see some of the mobile home parks here in florida. Many are gated communities and are simply beautiful.

I think he was stashing his money and living way under his means. Maybe not to pay taxes.
I wonder if he has money in the Bahamas lol

From what I can piece together from Casenet-

on 3/23/2009, CWW was in a traffic accident and was charged with following too close (09NM-CR00352) in New Madrid (or their jurisdiction). In addition, he was charged with possession (09NM-CR00351 and 09NM-CR00351-01). On 3/24/2009, a trooper telephoned the court related to the possession charge and informed them that CWW was in the hospital in critical condition (from the traffic accident, I assume).

On 10/13/2009, CWW pled guilty to possession and was sentenced to 5 years in prison, but was given a suspended imposition of sentence, probation, and was required to attend a drug program. (Docket entries from the cases noted above on Casenet).

Then, on 12/8/2010, the situation referred to in the article occurred in St. Gen. (cases 10SG-CR00901 and 10SG-CR00901-01). This time CWW was charged with 10 counts- (1) manufacturing, (2) possession, (3) possession of meth precursor, (4-9) possession of chemicals with intent to mfg, (10) possess of drug para. CWW pled guilty to possession (rest of charges were dropped, I guess) and sentenced to 6 years in prison on 8/23/11.

The St Gen case was a violation of his previous New Madrid probation/SIS. So on 3/13/12 he had a probation revocation hearing on the New Madrid case (back to 09NM-CR00352). Probation revoked, SIS revoked. Sentenced to 5 years in DOC, to run concurrently with the St Gen sentence. Then it says execution of sentence suspended, defendant placed on 5 years probation. All of this happened (or is so documented) on 3/13/12.

In the New Madrid case, it says that his probation was successfully completed as of 1/9/2015.

So, all of this is 2nd, 3rd offenses. First offense is documented in Casenet regarding charges in 1996. At the very most, he appears to have done maybe 3 years in prison, and a few years probation. I wish I understood all the Casenet entries better.

Clear as mud? :thinking:

It seems to me he did only 7 months time and 3 yrs probation,not even parole![/QUOTE]

He should have done a lot more!

LOL you need to see some of the mobile home parks here in florida. Many are gated communities and are simply beautiful.

I think he was stashing his money and living way under his means. Maybe not to pay taxes.
I wonder if he has money in the Bahamas lol

Yes, i bet Florida parks are much nicer than in MO.

I don't know about the US, but in Canada if you're caught setting up a meth lab LE and the taxman take a very close look at your finances.

CWW is an interesting guy (evil but interesting) a drug addict who started manufacturing his own meth. He probably had dealers working for him (JR comes to mind) for extra income. Intelligent enough to work as high level employee and consultant in the IT field for several years. So given all this, one would think he would have plenty of money, but he lives quite modestly in a trailer with his new wife. I wonder why he didn't buy a house during his heyday of high earnings.

The fact that he is a POI in another murder, and also "retired" at a very early age, only adds to the complexity of trying to figure him out. For someone that seemingly had a bright future, he ruined everything, and he didn't just have one isolated criminal charge against him - he had several (and that's only the times he got caught). Could he have some kind of mental disorder?

Think Walter White! Heisenberg!
Brilliant science teacher - Meth Maker-
Really nice guy. wonderful dad and husband but very Dangerous when he had to be.

Yes, i bet Florida parks are much nicer than in MO.

I don't know about the US, but in Canada if you're caught setting up a meth lab LE and the taxman take a very close look at your finances.

Exactly! I think his money is burried somewhere He wont have anything on paper!

CWW is an interesting guy (evil but interesting) a drug addict

This raises a question for me, I know he was charged with possession and later manufacturing, but do we have any indication he's actually an addict? As in, has to take hard drugs regularly?

There are people who murder under the influence of drugs, usually to get hold of more money. But this seems more carefully planned than one usually sees from an addict, and he didn't get any money out of it, directly anyway.

BBM
Only if arrogance, greed and lack of foresight can be considered mental disorders, instead of character flaws.

Can someone tell me what CW was caught with or doing that deems him a meth manufacturer. Some meth heads make small batches in a soda bottle. But i wouldn't deem them as manufacturers.

How many ounces or pounds was CW producing? I only heard of him being caught with a scale , gun and 3 vials of meth. So where is this big manufacturing king pin come into play?

Since he did so well, I hope his new wife, friend of 20 years doesn't have to work either.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anonymousangel444
Back