2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just speculating, perhaps the east meets west partnership with LS was brought about by TS's financial problems. TS was a smart and tough cookie, so I just can't see LS taking her for a ride so to speak. What seems more plausible, IMO, is that TS was thinking that a new partnership would relieve her financial strain. For example, LS/her husband could have been 'buying' into TS's existing practice. Maybe TS was going to use new capital from LS to pay off the IRS lien. There is no way TS would enter into a partnership with LS without some kind of buy in, right? Otherwise the east meets west deal would create a financial loss (splitting profits, TS has the client base, etc.) benefitting LS way more than TS. Furthermore, TS could kill two birds with one stone, 1. cash infusion to pay off IRS and/or get out of the current office space 2. excuse to get rid of MS as the office manager. Maybe LS or her husband would do the business side, or maybe TS was just planning to tell MS the new partnership wanted to start fresh with a new office manager.

What a re: the IRS lien for coincidentally the same amount of cash he had squirreled away at home. Had he used that to pay the taxes and never had the lien... Just one more monumental burden that didn't have to be. Excellent thought about LS buying into the partnership! It never occurred to me that there would be some sort of fairness towards TS in that relationship. I had been seeing it all pretty one-sided and weighted on LS' benefit. What you say makes perfect sense business-wise considering TS had all the education, credentials, respectability amongst her colleagues as well as patient love! Fabulous creepingskills!!

In the interview with Aunt Mary around the 6 minute mark- she says that Teresa would have to call Mark to get him up, out of bed and moving when he needed to be at the office or wherever he needed to be.

I can't even imagine. Home schooling, office manager and manager of the home finances- she's busting a hump and he can't even get his *advertiser censored* out of bed?

Jeezlouise - she had a 47 year old child in addition to the girls! I'd be supremely frustrated and probably do a little screamin' and yellin' since obviously rational conversation made no impact. That didn't work either because of his passive-aggressive behavior, but that, too, served his purpose. "Poor daddy, see how mommy is so mean to him?" They couldn't possibly know any different until they got older and wiser to understand. It's possible that he was more of a buddy to them than a parent. Scratch that, it's probable he was a friend to them because it served, still serves his purpose of manipulating them. Easier to form an allegiance that leaves mom out.

Be the boss of your machine. You have to download the audios to listen to them. Tell your machine they're a podcast. And google doesn't need to scan them for virus because you don't rely on google for your anti-virus needs.

Also, try this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk

I am now the boss of my iPhone. If you are on an iPhone or iPad use the google chrome browser. Everything magically appears. If it tells you it can't download the file, keep tapping the name of the file and after 5 or 6 tries it will listen to you and play the file.

image.jpg

I am skeptical of many things, but these "trendy " things have been used for centuries in other countries. I understand that Prince Charles uses homeopathic medicine which much of Europe uses. Energy healing has been around for decades, that I know of and maybe longer because I only know personally about decades.

The University of Minnesota uses many of these things .

This may have been new to the people in Dr. TS's circle, but it is far far far from new

It is my opinion, that's all. No offense intended.

Of course, I said as much, but there are limits and common sense. While various treatments have been around for centuries, trends come and go and I consider it trendy when people without background, training, education of any sort can jump on a bandwagon and can claim to be a healer. Some of these healers prey on emotional, desperate and susceptible people seeking relief. Trends cease to be trends when they become matter-of-fact, and accepted everywhere. Maybe I object to the fact that it's called "healing", and not something else. It's one thing if an MD or PhD or whatever does it, but when someone off the street can "practice healing" and call their clients "patients" - it bothers me. But, that's just me.

Kale is not new, BUT it's been trendy for quite while now. Even McDonalds is advertising it. Call me jaded, but I don't believe McD's is selling salads with kale for our health.

There's a huge difference between homeopathic medicine and not even having to touch someone to "pass energy" by waving your hands over the area. Why not a magic wand? No-touch therapy that's verbal as in mental health healing, absolutely. Religious counseling, same thing. I have no problem with a person helping others get in touch with their own energy, but that's educating someone with experience and discussions.

The Beatles gave off so much energy that young girls fainted all over the place. *sarcasm* We do things to ourselves, we can learn and enlighten ourselves as to our souls, our bodies, our minds, our emotions, our behaviors, but I don't believe just being in the presence of someone can change my energy - only I can do that.

As in any profession there are less than scrupulous people who do not have their customers/patients/clients best interest at heart - some see it as easy money. That's why there are so many cute little cottages offering Psychic services and palm reading.

I absolutely believe there are extra sensitive (not ESP, but more aware) people who can "read" others, but not in the way of predicting the future or speaking with the dead, etc. People who are sensitive like that make excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors and con people.

I haven't listened to his interview yet, but listened to KW interview. She mentioned why TS had to let Frank go as he was making errors that were time consuming to fix and also some meds missing?

Frank was employed there for 5 years and all of a sudden his mistakes or whatever are worthy of termination? Could he have been sabotaged by LS or MS? Because he was onto them or knew too much? It just seems weird that both Sandra and Frank had to go after LS entered the picture.

BBM. Do we know approximately when TS met LS? FWIW I vaguely remember someone close to the situation saying that Frank was pushed out by or because of MS. Does anyone else remember something like this?

I am now the boss of my iPhone. If you are on an iPhone or iPad use the google chrome browser. Everything magically appears. If it tells you it can't download the file, keep tapping the name of the file and after 5 or 6 tries it will listen to you and play the file.

View attachment 88693

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I have downloaded the suggested apps and google chrome and still can't get some of the audio interviews to play. I am downloading, uploading, inloading whatever it takes with marginal success. I will keep tapping away until my iPad knows I am the alpha here.

According to LS the medical office was not going to be part of the new business connection between LS and TS. The new partnership, "Where East meets West", was supposed to cover any new endeavors like seminars and workshops. LS stated (back in the July interview) they already had a new gig set up for beginning of 2016. I guess they did not file their paperwork yet with the state, as there is no such entity listed with the Florida Department of State.

So, even if TS may have been thinking of moving her medical business, or modifying positions within, the new partnership would have been kept separate from all that.

That's just my take on it.

-Nin

IIRC Annie Lisa referred to TS's new partnership with LS as Pathways to Healing, Where East Meets West. Pathways to Healing LLC was created 3/2015. AL painted a picture (IMO) where TS was excited to get rid of the overhead that comes with an office condo, was looking forward to going in a different direction altogether.

I have been thinking about TS a lot and I am heartbroken, yet amazed and inspired by her. Just from the few interviews where her painful and "dysfunctional" background was talked about, I get the impression that she chose to succeed rather than fail. I can see why she was attracted to MS initially as he probably stroked her ego, said all the right things she needed to hear, filled a need or void or insecurities she had.

We all come with baggage into relationships and hopefully over time we can "unpack" when we get what we need and feel safe. IMO MS knew exactly what TS' insecurities were and played into them as a form of punishment over the years for not having his own ego stroked "enough". IMO his flirting and extra marital affairs were to show TS how lucky she was to have him and how he could get any woman he wanted etc. She struck back by confessing to him how other men were into her.

IMO The cycle of emotional "abuse" was perpetuated by her success and his diminished role in her life. His illusions of grandeur with the big house, his title of Office Manager, the societal connections that were made seemed to feed his ego for awhile. IMO, as things changed in TS practice, recognition, celebrity, focus, the more he felt emasculated and insecure and out of his controlling comfort level. The perfect storm.

Unfortunately for him, his visions of grandeur would not continue with TS gone. The adulation she received would not be transferred on to him. He could not effectively play the grieving widower, father to two motherless children whose mother was taken away in the most brutal heinous way. Sympathy was short lived.

Once suspicion was cast his way, everything unraveled and he is now caught in a web and world from which he cannot escape. In his narcissistic way, I bet he is extremely confident that CWW will never give him up. What he perhaps had not counted on was JRR involvement in murdering TS. How is he to control things now?

Zuri- Tragically, your summation is a perfect narrative of the horrific events which led to TS's demise and the story plays out almost as a Shakespearian tragedy. TS legacy will live on as she has already touched so many lives for the better and her ideals of better physical/mental health will be embodied in others. Your last sentence/question is what scares me the most. There are only 2 things left in this world under MS control and I have no doubt he will fight until the end.

BBM. Do we know approximately when TS met LS? FWIW I vaguely remember someone close to the situation saying that Frank was pushed out by or because of MS. Does anyone else remember something like this?

In AL's interview, she said that LS knew her sister for only 18 months.

IIRC Annie Lisa referred to TS's new partnership with LS as Pathways to Healing, Where East Meets West. Pathways to Healing LLC was created 3/2015. AL painted a picture (IMO) where TS was excited to get rid of the overhead that comes with an office condo, was looking forward to going in a different direction altogether.

IIRC ~ AL in interview one
AL recalled the new name was going to be called Sievers and Spriska when East meets West

First of all, I would like to hear MS' interviews, and the homeschool tudor, the confidential informant who broke this case up, and...

Originally Posted by atthelake
I too was thinking yesterday... whose have we not seen yet? Anybody else to add to the wife and Sandra?

Is there a second AW interview? I saw there is a 1 next to hers. I would like to hear that, in addition to the other ones you mentioned.

Low libido anyone ? :)
In the interview with Aunt Mary around the 6 minute mark- she says that Teresa would have to call Mark to get him up, out of bed and moving when he needed to be at the office or wherever he needed to be.

I can't even imagine. Home schooling, office manager and manager of the home finances- she's busting a hump and he can't even get his *advertiser censored* out of bed?

I'm listening to the AF 6/30 phone interview (house cleaner). So sad, she didn't know until this phone interview that TS had been murdered.

Is there a second AW interview? I saw there is a 1 next to hers. I would like to hear that, in addition to the other ones you mentioned.

No just the one so far.

I think it is because she didn't go down to a police station for her interview. So they wouldn't have had a video setup? Just guessing.
Does anyone know the story behind why she didn't go down to the station for her interview? I heard it said she refused, but on what basis? Did she give some excuse or reason like too much negative energy? Or, had she already talked to an attorney and gotten advice? Don't get on camera, etc.
You'll have more control if you choose the environment, you'll be more comfortable, and so forth.

I wonder when/if we'll be able to see CWW/JR' Interrogation? I also would've loved to see what was in CWW storage unit,

Did y'all hear Angie say, that the portable storage unit that was beside their trailer, was just delivered while they were away at the funeral? Now, how would they get the money for that? Oh, the texts between CWW & MS about blindfolds... oh goodness, just gross.

JRR supervisor interview-JC

-JRRs work uniform includes fire and/or acid resistant navy blue coveralls, rubber boots, blue booties, and blue latex gloves that come 3” above the wrist.

-JRR was trained in blood borne pathogens contaminations and how to decontaminate after exposure.

-JRR liked to brag about criminal deeds at work and talk about guns and weapons. He seemed quieter after returning from trip to FL. Did not brag as much as usual.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back