2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's $34,000.00 or so in the Account. Wonder who has access to that and if any of it could be used as part of the % needed to bond out. Scary thought.

There's $34,000.00 or so in the Account. Wonder who has access to that and if any of it could be used as part of the % needed to bond out. Scary thought.

Maybe the friend that set up the million $ go *advertiser censored** me account for him when he had his wife murdered will set up an account for his defense:truce::truce:

Maybe the friend that set up the million $ go *advertiser censored** me account for him when he had his wife murdered will set up an account for his defense:truce::truce:
Very good point!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That was reported by Fo4 Now last night as well. MS jumping the fence into the neighbor's yard to me represents abandoning the children. I do not think therefore, that MS can have any input in regards to who will be in charge of the kids. That is only my opinion. I found it ridiculous for the lawyer to argue the children need their father , when negotiating a reduced bail. Yes, they do need a father. But not this father.

-Nin

BBM......excellent catch!

I have never had jail food but, I bet MS is going to be in shock and probably pitch a hissy. I have heard it's not very appetizing, to say the least.

He did not look svelte in the green dress. Orange is his color, I feel

Im taking a wild guess that one mil was promised to CWW since that is what the was set for. That way, MS didnt have to part with any of his millions from insurance. jmo.

Who thinks MS thought CWW would never give him away? I think he did.

I think MS thought he was home free. I had a feeling CWW would flip because I don't see him doing anything for anyone but himself. I figured it wouldn't be until 1st degree murder charges were breathing down the back of his neck though. I had a feeling that JR would flip first and he wouldn't have anything to offer regarding MS so it would be a waste. I'm surprised and glad it happened like it did, the only thing I wish they would have done was added the RB case into the plea deal. Regarding that aspect of it I think they may have missed an opportunity

Just popped in to say I love you guys! I have a busy weekend but I'm following along on my phone. Hoping for good updates on the girls and pets soon. I can't wait for a new doc dump on MS arrest warrant and the day will eventually come when we hear what CWW has to say about his "BFAM" and all that went on in the horrible events of that took TS from this earth. It's been a crazy 8 months (almost to the day) but it's sweet to see MS arrested!!

I know it may seem weak of me but I feel a slight-very tiny and small bit of pity for JR (possibly bc of my dislike for CWW) bc of all 3, he was (IMO) brought into the picture at the end of the plan (that I can imagine) and he's likely going down with the ship while CWW gets 20-25 for talking 1st. He's a vile human being for beating an innocent woman to death with a hammer but if we forget that for a moment and focus on the 3 idiots for a moment, JR is getting the short straw here and IMO the planning was definitely done ahead of time by MS & CWW.

ETA: I just hate that CWW is getting off so easy despite how thankful I am that he is the sole reason MS is behind bars!

Especially when CWW realized there wouldn't be a payout.

MS could care less about CWW or anyone but himself. Did ppl real expect
MS to send them a postcard or treat money for the canteen? He picked all the ppl in this crime for a reason. He thinks everyone is dumb. Everyone was played in this.

Does anyone else still believe there could still be more arrests that are not related to the murder? I have always believed that MS is involved in other crimes. If MS is involved in other crimes I believe MS would of told CW about it/them in detail. It sticks out to me that it has been said that CW needs to cooperate on all cases, or something close to that. I would think that the murder would be one case, so why say cases?

Does anyone else still believe there could still be more arrests that are not related to the murder? I have always believed that MS is involved in other crimes. If MS is involved in other crimes I believe MS would of told CW about it/them in detail. It sticks out to me that it has been said that CW needs to cooperate on all cases, or something close to that. I would think that the murder would be one case, so why say cases?

In the very beginning SMS mentioned something that made us think there would be multiple crimes. I have a horrible memory of what exactly he said but I agree that he did say "cases" and IMO that could mean MS is involved with some other stuff. The judge wanting to know where the bail money may come from could be connected to one of those possible cases?? IMO of course!!

I am feeling so much respect and admiration for SMS right now. I just can't help but feel that there is a plan to resolve the RB case going on behind the scenes. Obviously I have no concrete information to support this, but I do have faith that SMS will do everything in his power to bring justice to the Bolin family.

I am feeling so much respect and admiration for SMS right now. I just can't help but feel that there is a plan to resolve the RB case going on behind the scenes. Obviously I have no concrete information to support this, but I do have faith that SMS will do everything in his power to bring justice to the Bolin family.

check out post 592 in the Ronnie Bolin thread. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but it's not looking good. Any wording that I've heard besides that article has only addressed CWW aiding in the investigation of MS and JR. I'm hoping for a surprise but preparing for disappointment.

Just popped in to say I love you guys! I have a busy weekend but I'm following along on my phone. Hoping for good updates on the girls and pets soon. I can't wait for a new doc dump on MS arrest warrant and the day will eventually come when we hear what CWW has to say about his "BFAM" and all that went on in the horrible events of that took TS from this earth. It's been a crazy 8 months (almost to the day) but it's sweet to see MS arrested!!

I know it may seem weak of me but I feel a slight-very tiny and small bit of pity for JR (possibly bc of my dislike for CWW) bc of all 3, he was (IMO) brought into the picture at the end of the plan (that I can imagine) and he's likely going down with the ship while CWW gets 20-25 for talking 1st. He's a vile human being for beating an innocent woman to death with a hammer but if we forget that for a moment and focus on the 3 idiots for a moment, JR is getting the short straw here and IMO the planning was definitely done ahead of time by MS & CWW.

ETA: I just hate that CWW is getting off so easy despite how thankful I am that he is the sole reason MS is behind bars!

I don't feel sorry for him one bit, he used a hammer for God's sake and called himself Hammer man. NOPE, not even a tiny bit..and honestly CWW was the one they needed to talk, otherwise it was heresay or third hand knowledge. I see what your'e trying to say but not feeling it. I do think 25 yrs is pretty good honestly we've seen killers get off with less than that. As long as MS gets the full Sentencing allowed by law I'm happy. Can't stand that man, and worry how much damage he has caused his little girls.

check out post 592 in the Ronnie Bolin thread. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but it's not looking good. Any wording that I've heard besides that article has only addressed CWW aiding in the investigation of MS and JR. I'm hoping for a surprise but preparing for disappointment.
Modern Audrey: Wouldn't the Bolin case be out of SMS jurisdiction since it happened in Missouri? I don't think CWW is going to risk getting more time talking about Bolin...unless it's already part of his current deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I don't think they would give CWW a two for one deal. And if they cant prove anything then why admit it? The only thing is if MS has information on CWW in the Bolin case and wants to get even for CWW turning on him maybe something will come out. Then CWW can get the rest of his life behind bars with his brother from another mother. jmo.

I don't feel sorry for him one bit, he used a hammer for God's sake and called himself Hammer man. NOPE, not even a tiny bit..and honestly CWW was the one they needed to talk, otherwise it was heresay or third hand knowledge. I see what your'e trying to say but not feeling it. I do think 25 yrs is pretty good honestly we've seen killers get off with less than that. As long as MS gets the full Sentencing allowed by law I'm happy. Can't stand that man, and worry how much damage he has caused his little girls.

Yeah, I'm certain I didn't put it correctly into words but I would have much preferred JRR get 25 yrs VS CWW since IMO, until proven otherwise, CWW spent lots of time pre-planning this. I may be wrong but CWW was making double the effort to plan TS murder. It's just maddening. MS reaches out to his pal CWW as we saw in the documents we read then from what I assume, he is hanging with his buddy JRR (as seen on FB) and IMO planning the trip with him cutting him in on the money, making plans to get to FL and do the "job" so he's done twice as much work "conspiring " as both MS and JRR but he got the lesser sentence. I wish they would all 3 burn but I understand why they had to do it this way to get MS bc it took this just to get him arrested. I don't like any of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper