2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! I haven't been here in a while but was surprised when I popped in tonight and saw the news! I'm glad that MS has finally been arrested! Thank goodness he didn't hurt the girls during the arrest process. I know we have a way to go before its all finished but this is the first step in getting justice for Dr. S. Thank goodness!!

I'm actually not surprised that CWW rolled on MS. I think it took him a while but maybe CWW finally figured out his "brother" wasn't going to do anything to help him and that MS would in fact do whatever he had to do to keep himself out of jail - even if that meant sacrificing CWW. I think CWW thought him and MS were in this together while MS viewed CWW as expendable, especially to save himself. I think MS views pretty much everyone as expendable. He's despicable and disgusting.

He looks like an arrogant <modsnip>. Look wise, TS was a beautiful woman. I dont know what she saw in him. jmo.

Wow...they sure look the same! I bet jail is careful not to mix them up!
Maybe LE should tattoo "Freak #1" & "Freak #2" on their heads to eliminate any confusion. I'm really not sure they would resemble each other at all if they didn't TRY to look alike. They're both freakin' FREAKS! Eeks... gives me chills just looking at the 2 of them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I find today bittersweet; joyous that Marc's day of reckoning has begun, sad that even more of Teresa's personal life will be on display for all to see, dissect and judge-the truths, half-truths, outright lies...

Marc will not make this easy on his daughters and Teresa's family, I fear he will want to take her reputation down with the sinking, murderous ship of fools.

agreed - all of her patients are like a little army of truth! We will correct Mark's attempts to destroy Dr. Sievers legacy.

I was on the site this morning with not much going on. I missed all the action while today's events happened and when I logged on again late this afternoon I did a double take when I saw the heading about MS being arrested. I had six or seven pages of posts to catch up on including looking at posted news reports. Things were happening faster than I was able to keep up with. As I sit look back at recent developments prior to today, I never thought CWW would be the one to sing. I thought it would be JRR but now it all makes sense.

I originally thought the look on JRR's face in his mug shot was an 'up yours' expression. Knowing what I know now, it looks more like a WTF??? expression. Maybe what he walked into was LE informing him of CWW's upcoming plea bargain. Maybe it hit him that his buddy ratted on the other two and he was pissed. Maybe it was LE trying to get him to sing and the options available to him if he did first and it was a 'what do I do now?' look. Who knows, but whatever it was, I actually enjoy looking at the 's mug shot now. JRR, you're done. MS, you're done too.

I wonder what comes next. Will JRR and MS plead guilty? Will they fight it for some reason and potentially get the death penalty. I'm guessing they, like CWW, will also be the cowards they are and do the former.

BTW, I thought CWW acted like a whimpering puppy instead of the cold blooded murder he is when I saw the video of him confessing to the crime and pleading guilty.

I was on the site this morning with not much going on. I missed all the action while today's events happened and when I logged on again late this afternoon I did a double take when I saw the heading about MS being arrested. I had six or seven pages of posts to catch up on including looking at posted news reports. Things were happening faster than I was able to keep up with. As I sit look back at recent developments prior to today, I never thought CWW would be the one to sing. I thought it would be JRR but now it all makes sense.

I originally thought the look on JRR's face in his mug shot was an 'up yours' expression. Knowing what I know now, it looks more like a WTF??? expression. Maybe what he walked into was LE informing him of CWW's upcoming plea bargain. Maybe it hit him that his buddy ratted on the other two and he was pissed. Maybe it was LE trying to get him to sing and the options available to him if he did first and it was a 'what do I do now?' look. Who knows, but whatever it was, I actually enjoy looking at the 's mug shot now. JRR, you're done. MS, you're done too.

I wonder what comes next. Will JRR and MS plead guilty? Will they fight it for some reason and potentially get the death penalty. I'm guessing they, like CWW, will also be the cowards they are and do the former.

BTW, I thought CWW acted like a whimpering puppy instead of the cold blooded murder he is when I saw the video of him confessing to the crime and pleading guilty.

There's a video of CWW confessing and pleading guilty? Did I miss this?

I think they are going to an unrelated foster parent until the hearing where they will be turned over to a family member of TS. Probably Monday.

until he is convicted doesn't MS still have parental rights on his daughters? (dumb laws)

Watching nbc-2......... With good behavior CWW could be out in 20 years. WTF? And they interviewed a local defense attorney who said it could be in MS's advantage to be the last arrested

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/26/mark-sievers-arrested-in-wifes-murder/
Mark Sievers arrested in wife&#8217;s murder
February 26, 2016
FORT MYERS, Fla.- Mark Sievers was arrested Friday afternoon at his Jarvis Road home in connection to the murder of his wife, Teresa Sievers.

About the 3:50m mark, the neighbors and the media make comments about MS beng arrested. I did not realize how much the neighbors were afraid of MS, espicially these past 8 mos, the smirks, hand gestures "that was not saying hello" and what ever else not mentioned happend when he would drive by or on his bike. With that being said, I can only imagine the fear he may have installed in the girls.

Towards the end of the media clip, it is said MS's attorney and MS talked and said at one point the girls were going to a female professional friend of MS. No mention of anything legal having been done. I would have thought the lawyer would have been more definite if the girls were going there IF a legal document was in place to back that claim up. The reporter said the girls were going to be in custody of Children and Families and that department confirme they had the girls. I would think before the girls would be allowed to go to MS 'friend', that friend would have to be investigated on several levels. I remember a long time back, here on WS, that a 'friend' of MS who was t take the girls, had child charges of some sort against them. I do not know if it is the same friend or maybe a family member. No matter, in this case for sure, Children and Family Services will not mess up. Besides the girls welfare, their is monies that will needed to be accounted for.

I thought it was interesing that MS lawyer said neither he nor MS knew of the arrest. Now why would LE tell MS they were coming to arrest him? What is this lawyer thinking in such a case?

I wonder if MS will get a public defender!? There was talk on WS about insurance monies, IF released, are put in a special account for the girls...right? The insurance company releases the money to the court and then the Judge/court takes it from there, but MS cannot touch that money. Also, any SS money for the girls, on behalf of their mom's death, would go to the caregiver to help care for the girls needs. MS, LOSES out on all that money, so, maybe a public defender in the near future?!

Forgive errors, I tried to catch them, iPad has its own mind! Goodnight all...praying for the girls, family, friends, and neighbors.

If a friend, got the girls, that friend would have access to the monies and then so would MS....dont want the friend to get the girls.

Yes, it's on some of the WINK news links that have been posted. I've seen it on TV a few times this evening. It's just a snippit but there he is.

until he is convicted doesn't MS still have parental rights on his daughters? (dumb laws)

And probably still will after he gets convicted. Unless Florida is better than Ohio in that regard, which I sincerely hope very, very much.

Wow!! I was out for the day and signed onto facebook and up pops Mark's face. When the recognition of where I knew him from kicked in I got giddy. Knew he was arrested and got here in record time. Sooooo Happy for the family to get justice. Did not expect CWW would be the one to roll but I do think ultimately its best to have him roll instead of JR. I think he knows where all the bodies are buried with MS. Wonder if they are still looking to arrest some more people. (or CWW's wife since its now official she lied). Thanks to all the neighbors, friends and family who have share their perspective. (and wonder if MS will bring up the Bolin case in order to say CWW is not to be trusted. Secrets could start spilling now on both sides.)Thanks to NIN and the moderators and all the others who helped keep us abreast of this case.

Along with the good news that MS has been arrested, I am sad for the girls. Both parents are gone!
Let us remember that the girls will soon be old enough for Internet searches on their own. Our excitement for the arrest of their mother's murderers should be tempered by the thought that thany may someday be reading here.
Prayers for these darling girls, the family of all involved and friends/patients.

Thanks KateB for the link.

Watching the neighbor crying...so sad.

On the one hand, the news of MS arrest is GREAT! On the other hand, sadness all around, thinking of Teresa, her girls, her family, her friends, her patients. I don't believe we can put into words the devastation felt by those who loved her. And of course, us Websleuthers. :tears:

Wow. Just wow. Caught up finally on all of today's events. The initial videos of MPOS being arrested that showed the little girls just tore at my heartstrings. I can't imagine their confusion and grief as their father is taken away. I so hope that they are with someone they are familiar with and are comfortable staying with them.

IMO They are going to have a lot of questions and who knows what they have been told about this possible moment. No child ever wants to think of their parent as anything other than what they see IMO. I am heartbroken for them for their loss of innocence at such a tender age. Losses period. No doubt their mom is watching over them from heaven and I hope they can feel that one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member