317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey there everyone...I'm also a long time lurker!

I just have to say that this is the most amazing blog spot that I have ever encountered. So many inquisitive minds here! Props to those who got those documents! My kids are gonna be mad, frozen dinners yet again tonight I believe!

Jury Room get 's my vote, and the fifty I was going to spend to get my copy just went to TES!

You guys are the best!

Here's why:
714 (220 members & 494 guests)

Word is out on some other sites I check for news.....ws has the documents....will be up soon.....arghhhhhhhhhhh

I just have to say that this is the most amazing blog spot that I have ever encountered. So many inquisitive minds here! Props to those who got those documents! My kids are gonna be mad, frozen dinners yet again tonight I believe!

Based on the above quote, you will fit in here quite nicely.

They get used to em' after awhile...........lol..Welcome. :)

By the way, I think everyone needs to email Lamar pushing for a charge for Casey. I just did that myself reminding that the dragging of the feet on this case is not looking good for his re-election. If everyone else sends messages he might really start thinking about it!

I don't know what to say (stunned), except this isn't a good idea at all. The evidence they have may or may not be enough to charge her...but without that conviction it doesn't matter. Personally, I want to see a solid case and one without mistakes...they can take all the time they need.

Thank you so much Muzikman and GeorgiaPI-
Also I vote for Jury Room then we can access them in peace without constant server crashes.

I don't know what to say (stunned), except this isn't a good idea at all. The evidence they have may or may not be enough to charge her...but without that conviction it doesn't matter. Personally, I want to see a solid case and one without mistakes...they can take all the time they need.

I agree,.. I want her charged but I want HER CONVICTED even more. I will wait until LE has it in the bag, so to speak!

Alright...I don't know if this has been covered on this thread because there are so many posts and I just crawled out of my hole from last nights reading. I am VERY familiar with discovery documents, but I don't know how many others are so I am going to explain this real quick and then list what we are missing so that maybe we can work together to try to find them. The numbers that I am referring to are the bold black numbers in the bottom right hand corner of the pages.

When the police gather evidence, as it comes in, they know that it is going to have to be handed over in discovery. They take the pages of paper evidence and they start with number one and then number each page. This is so that the defense can't claim that they were missing a piece or that the prosecution didn't give them everything. Then as they collect more evidence, even after a dump, they continue on with the same numbers and do not start over at number one, and just keep racking up the numbers no matter how high they go and every time they have to hand over info, they hand it over and keep counting.

The first doc dump was 431 consecutive pages. There were no holes in it because they were building their child neglect case and making false statements case and when they charged her, they released it all. So, we are missing nothing from the first 431 pages.

On the second drop, we know that they only releaseed the things that they are NOT planning on taking to the Grand Jury! (Wowza, what is in the hidden stuff must be really good if they don't even need any of this!) I printed out all of the docs that we have and of course that does not include the 270+ that we were denied by the news. I have no idea and couldn't possibly have an idea of what numbers are on the docs that were released that we didn't get and even if they give them to us, then we can edit this list so that when the next dump happens, we know what we are still missing.

I printed the whole thing out and put them in numerical order by the discovery numbers and went thru page by page and have the following two lists:

What we have:

1 - 431
992 - 1070
1246 - 1260
1280 - 1309
1316 - 1333
1371 - 1403
1405 - 1423
1425 - 1493
1504 - 1547
1578 - 1583

What we are looking for:

432 - 991
1071 - 1240
1245 (this may be that they numbered them wrong, but I don't know. It is a page in the middle of Brittany S. Interview. Desn't look like anything is missing, but I am going to try to find out.)
1261 - 1279
1310 - 1315
1334 - 1370
1404 (Middle of WW's interview)
1494 - 1503
1548 - Middle of JG's interview
1550 - 1577
And anything numbered 1584 and up

If I should make a thread about the hunt, let me know. Otherwise, if any of you find any of the docs on the web that have any of the numbers in the second list, please post them and pm me, and I will update the list.

Can I ask something? What is the Jury Room. Sorry I'm new.....:o

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back