317 Pages Released, Where are the other 274???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Right I know. The reason I figured out it was Lee was because he says something like "meeting you is the only positive thing to come out of this". So it was someone she didn't know before Caylee was gone. And after I figured it out, his texts made sense.

But what is odd is that on the beginning of the list of contacts from her phone, it lists #9293 as JG. Maybe I am reading it wrong.. but you are right it does sound like it could be LA. Also, I could see him saying the comment about the Feds looking into the PR trip.

But what is odd is that on the beginning of the list of contacts from her phone, it lists #9293 as JG. Maybe I am reading it wrong.. but you are right it does sound like it could be LA. Also, I could see him saying the comment about the Feds looking into the PR trip.

No, you're correct. It's JG.

Hi All,

I am so cunfused....new to this blog and I am having a hard time geting to know my way around. Can anyone tell me where to go to get those juicy documents.

Did anyone else think it strange that all those text messages to Amy from Jesse Grund after caseys arrest frowning upon her and the boys talking to the police and "helping" with the timeline? He was really encouraging them not to tell all to LE and to cooperate fully. What do you think that was about? also some of those messages (after arrest) from 321-276-9971 were strange too. anyone know who that is?

I doesn't seem strange to me. Anyone who has been involved in any case or known anyone who has knows how quickly LE can turn things around by speculating. Next thing you know, you're a suspect! My family's rule of thumb with work/HR cases, legal cases, and even arguments between friends: unless you are minimally involved, contact an attorney first and ask advice, THEN go talk!

My family's #1 rule above all: NEVER PUT ANYTHING IN WRITING THAT YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER! That includes computers, handwritten notes, text messages, instant messages, all of it! Tons of this case will be confirmed by the "writings" of messages, letters, computers, etc!!!

Didn't ww say he did not meet KC until 07-02?

5-17 from KC to AH
Going out somewhere by ucf. Bring will! Haha Im so excited :)

5-16 from KC to AH
Nope tell will I said hell. Have fun.

Another interesting one below that shows a possible temper that KC had.
Sent 5-02-08
I asked him for a little alone time so we could talk. That was before we had a conversation today that made me want to kill him. Ill fill you in later.

I also noticed in several of the texts in early May KC mentions how she is trying to get hold of her mom and see when they are coming home. In another she says she cant wait for them to get home and in another a few days later she mentions going downtown tonight and my mom owes me. I am guessing poor KC was having to stay home with Caylee while mom and dad were out of town.

Just a few things I wanted to note and discuss.

Didn't ww say he did not meet KC until 07-02?

5-17 from KC to AH
Going out somewhere by ucf. Bring will! Haha Im so excited :)

5-16 from KC to AH
Nope tell will I said hell. Have fun.

Another interesting one below that shows a possible temper that KC had.
Sent 5-02-08
I asked him for a little alone time so we could talk. That was before we had a conversation today that made me want to kill him. Ill fill you in later.

I also noticed in several of the texts in early May KC mentions how she is trying to get hold of her mom and see when they are coming home. In another she says she cant wait for them to get home and in another a few days later she mentions going downtown tonight and my mom owes me. I am guessing poor KC was having to stay home with Caylee while mom and dad were out of town.

Just a few things I wanted to note and discuss.

I noticed that too.. Doesnt seem right at all!

OK, c'mon you guys! We are Web Sleuths! Let's get our heads together here. This obviously isn't everything LE has, but it's enough for us to come up with something helpful...is anyone making some sort of spreadsheet that cross references the numbers/names/dates/times? Maybe we can get it to where it's an easier read and making a little more sense...My printer is out of ink so trip to Walmart so I can start some sort of spreadsheet...would be so much easier if the BILLS are what we were seeing for the calls instead of this info pulled off the phones!

Does anyone know who "Jay" is on someone's (I think Cindy's) contacts? Just working on something else in my mind...

You're right! it's in Troy's contacts. Sorry

Don't be sorry Sha-sha, we all are trying to figure things out. It can be confusing at times to weed through all this mess. Glad to know our fellow WSers are here to help out! THanks guys! :blowkiss:

OK, I am feeling my age here. What is this "under the table" stuff all about? What does that mean? I even asked my 22 year old son and he doesn't know either...my guess? drunk? hungover? like drank myself under the table??

Hello? It's LEE! Think about it.
NO...look at the Jesse Grund phone records..at the top is his # It's Jesse. also I've now gone back and reread in and out messages and it seems that Jesse is just trying to keep the info that he and Amy passed to the police from the Anthony family and the media. "ears everywhere", "we just helped the timeline" that other number I asked about is William.

OK, I am feeling my age here. What is this "under the table" stuff all about? What does that mean? I even asked my 22 year old son and he doesn't know either...my guess? drunk? hungover? like drank myself under the table??
I believe she was in a theatre production?

Right I know. The reason I figured out it was Lee was because he says something like "meeting you is the only positive thing to come out of this". So it was someone she didn't know before Caylee was gone. And after I figured it out, his texts made sense.
No that's Jesse saying that to Amy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back