4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I can't muster up any sympathy for them.

1st) They will never take any personal responsibility for what is happening. They will also never put any blame on Princess Casey for her part in all of this.

2nd) I'm not convinced that this isn't a meticulosly planned event in. For some reason, I keep having visions of them checking their pay pal account every five minutes.

I guess the Anthony's will be facing big choices now. Their daughter Casey is facing the Death Penalty, and now CA & GA also face losing their home too. They also lost their only grandchild. What will they do?

For starters, go bankrubt again.
Ca should get a small apartment close to Kc's jail, and go back to work.
Ga should go north to find work, Perhaps drive truck.
La should get Mallory pregnant.
Maybe they can get through this, but they will always be hated by most. So, best in the end to go back to Ohio. IMO

I was thinking, I think I have a solution to GA's problem... He says no one will hire him but has he tried at Taco Bell or Mickey D's? After all he wasn't an executive he was a security guard and think of the business he could bring in at a place like that.... even reporters get hungry and thirsty. I am just saying.

I feel like an awful person to even think this way but the first thing that popped in my mind was... Did they do this (purposely) as a way to try and prove that they haven't made a lot of money off of Caylee's death? You know, gain some sympathy and hoping that some naive souls would "donate" some money their way?

Well, they threw away at least twenty thousand dollars somewhere... we know some went on a cruise but, cruises are not even that expensive right now. Especially a four day cruise.

Where is all the "unemployment" money going? Tax season is also here. Well, looks like someone needs to go back to work... IMO.

Given that the last payments were back before Caylee was discovered missing, and stopped once the circus began, I may just give them the benefit of the doubt and assume until proven otherwise, that pretty much every dime they had or have made off of any of this has been going to lawyers to try and once again make excuses for KC. It's yet another sign of a disfunctional tragedy.

And while I may find the A's distasteful in much (ok pretty much ALL) of their antics. I certainly hope they can get this resolved in such a way that they don't lose their home.

I guess the Anthony's will be facing big choices now. Their daughter Casey is facing the Death Penalty, and now CA & GA also face losing their home too. They also lost their only grandchild. What will they do?

We're going to Disneyland!!!

Given that the last payments were back before Caylee was discovered missing, and stopped once the circus began, I may just give them the benefit of the doubt and assume until proven otherwise, that pretty much every dime they had or have made off of any of this has been going to lawyers to try and once again make excuses for KC. It's yet another sign of a disfunctional tragedy.

And while I may find the A's distasteful in much (ok pretty much ALL) of their antics. I certainly hope they can get this resolved in such a way that they don't lose their home.

The last payments were made in June 2009. 7 months AFTER Caylee was found.

Caylee went missing as far as the Anthony's knew July 15th 2008. Payments were stopped being made June 2009, one year later.

I know this has already been said, but I have to say it because I'm in total agreement. If they were so "broke" maybe they should not have taken that cruise, that could have made several house payments. Also if they would stop putting money in KC account they would have money.
Sorry no sympathy here. I lost sympathy for them when they decided to stand by Casey a murderer instead of Caylee their innocent grand-baby.

Maybe they can get through this, but they will always be hated by most. So, best in the end to go back to Ohio. IMO

I have to ask..WHY in the world would Lee getting Mallory pregnant be on the top ten list of things the A's should do? Just asking..:)

They lost their Granddaughter,
Their losing their home (probably too many memories, too difficult)
Attorney fees are probably sky high
I am sure they are in debt to DC
Depression has set in
Next they may lose their daughter
I am sure divorce will follow
There is no hope for them, no future, This is how suicide happens. IMO

I don't know about Cindy, she seems like a fighter/survivor, very Scarlett Ohara.
George on the other hand, he looks like he's had the life sucked out of him as of late and a history of following his wife's lead. If he had to pack up that little memorialized bedroom filled with her belongings and take Caylee's pictures down off her family's walls, there may not be any warning signs or cries for help in time to Baker Act him.

It is a very high percentage of those who have been successful at suicide of having spoken of taking their own life/made a cry for help/near suicide attempt.

I do believe that George would be carrying a much lighter load if he were to tell the truth. He's a grown man though and it appears to me anyway, that he has made his choice...at Caylee's expense..JMO..

No one would ever convince me that Cindy being the control freak that she is, DID NOT know this was coming down the pike. The A's obviously had trouble managing their finances LONG before Caylee was murdered. I'd bet money that they planned on letting the house go since they owe more than it's worth and then let BC put his 2 cents in to make it look like they hadn't profited from Caylee's death.. Cry me a river, I have no sympathy for any of them any more.. AND as the old saying goes "my mama didn't raise no f@@l!"..

You're a better person than I am. I have time and time again given them the benefit of the doubt only to end up kicking myself later for falling for it.

I don't trust them. I don't trust that they will ever take any personal responsibility for where they are at today.

They'll blame us. They'll blame the media. They'll blame LE.

They wouldn't even need a lawyer had they not lied from the very beginning.

It's too bad if they do lose their house... but, a lot of people have lost their homes. People who are honest and caring... not lying, malicious and manipulative like them.

I am also not convinced that the payments stopped once Caylee's remains were found. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Edit: Forget the last sentence. Just seen all the replies about the last payments.

This foreclosure filing proves NOTHING beyond the fact that the A's haven't paid their mortgage for 9 months. It's fallacy to believe by default that they haven't profited from book deals, photo rights, etc.

Perhaps this is their way of dumping a crime scene before trial while attempting to generate sympathy for their wayward daughter? Just my opinion.

That would be fine with me!

(Except for Mallory getting pregnant)... as that is a very personal decision for a couple to decide...when and if that happens...and a wedding now would probably be not be the best timing, considering that KC is facing a trial for murder of her two year old daughter Caylee.

All I want is Justice for Caylee

:Justice:

You know what, I don't give a darn about any of the problems that GA & CA face right now. I'm still hanging on to waiting for the trial to begin (I know it's a long time away), but that beautiful little Caylee will have justice one day. She didn't deserve to be murdered and thrown out in a trash/laundry bag in the woods so close to her home. The last person to see her was her Mommy. It's amazing that where she was found had so many belongings from her home. Think..."Winnie the Pooh".

Just amazing. Rest in Peace Caylee. We love you. :blowkiss:

This foreclosure filing proves NOTHING beyond the fact that the A's haven't paid their mortgage for 9 months. It's fallacy to believe by default that they haven't profited from book deals, photo rights, etc.

Perhaps this is their way of dumping a crime scene before trial while attempting to generate sympathy for their wayward daughter? Just my opinion.

Maybe there could be a reason they want to lose the house. Did LE miss something?

Or I have thought maybe they want to lose the house because they finally admitted to themselves that yes KC did it and probably in that house. Had the A's put the house up for sale there were be even more speculation and little sympathy. This way they get out from under their debt, save a bunch of money by not making payments for the last 9 months and not having to live in the house where Caylee died.

I have no sympathy for the Anthony's at all. That was used up a long time ago. Like others have already said, they bring this type of stuff on themselves. For them to go on a cruise (and take Lee and Mallory with them) when they knew that the mortgage had not been paid in a while just makes it even harder to feel sorry for them. Sure, the cruise could have been a gift. However, if they were strapped for cash, knew that the house could be foreclosed on, then it would have made more sense for them to thank the person offering the cruise but explain that they needed the cash to make their mortgage payment instead. Maybe George and Cindy decided that Casey had it right all along and they too want someone to pay for them while they don't work. Whatever happens I hope it is a learning experience for both of them.

They lost their Granddaughter,
Their losing their home (probably too many memories, too difficult)
Attorney fees are probably sky high
I am sure they are in debt to DC
Depression has set in
Next they may lose their daughter
I am sure divorce will follow
There is no hope for them, no future, This is how suicide happens. IMO

Bold mine.

Didn't George already try that route? :rolleyes:

Bold mine.

Get another tattoo? :)

Sorry, I just have no sympathy left for those two.

wow...this came as a surprise to me......hmmm....just weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member