8.05.10 -Sources: 2 friends gave Terri Horman cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We still don't know if Terri is really conniving OR diabolical. But I'll give you conniving for her friends. I'd have been totally like "WTH you want my name for? My name's betty boop." and grabbed my purchase and moved on. But then, for store clerks who demand my name, I explain to them if I'm paying cash, my name doesn't matter. It's for advertising purposes that the clerks ask the information anyway. I have never given it, and never will.

Do you tell your friends to use betty boop, too? It seems completely implausible to me that *the friends* gave the same exact fake names to purchase multiple disposable cell phones over a two day period just to avoid spam e-mails...oh, and did I mention that at the center of all of these innocent cell phone purchases using fake names, is a woman who is the focus of a criminal investigation involving the disappearance of a child.....HER stepchild.

I could very well be wrong but I thought I heard on one of the news channels Chelsea A was an employee at one of the gyms Terri went to..That could explain WHy she has not spoken with TMH since the 4th..JMO
She is also very young...comparatively.

I don't think she is one of the friends who provided the phones.

Well now that is just cool!!! Wish we had sumpin like that,lol....Free or anybody can you tell me what PDX stands for? TIA

Portland aka PDX (airport handle) aka Stumptown (used to be stumps all over when the settlers logged the trees) aka Rose City (for our famous international rose test gardens)

What's ironic is that she knew enough to use a bat phone after Kaine moved out to talk to her friends but she apparently used her regular cell phone to text MC.

What's ironic is that she knew enough to use a bat phone after Kaine moved out to talk to her friends but she apparently used her regular cell phone to text MC.

TRUE! Now what in the heck? Don't answer that please.

The camera maybe was larger on her personal cell???

Ok I am sorry that wasn't nice of me,lol.

If this was Dede's idea (the phones, the fake name, etc.) because she watches a lot of CSI or because her father is LE, then I don't think it is fair to judge Terri for her friend's paranoia and poor advice. Yes, they got the phones, but it was after the sting, after the RO, after Kaine moved out. If this was about Kyron, the phones would've been purchased much earlier, IMHO. Remember, Terri believed LE was on her side until around the time of the sting. I imagine the sting was a ginormous wake-up call. I think this was a stupid, immature thing to do, and I will be rolling my eyes about it from now until Christmas, but I'm not sure it's nefarious, and I think it's valid, given what we know, to wonder if it was Dede's idea.

How do we know it was her regular cell and not one of these?

I was pondering if this meant that one of the first things she did upon getting her new phone was to embark on a series of sextapades w/MC.

It seems so weird to know the steps taken at the Lloyd Center. I've been there so many times! That's where Tonya Harding used to practice for the Olympics. There's an ice rink there.(clip)

Oy. Six degrees of separation--or less? To...Tonya Harding?

Frankly, it's starting to sound like TH's girlfriend's club is about as ahh, bright as TH's (OMG, TH!) "skating on thin ice" minions.:balloons:
Poor little Kyron.

Are we sure she used her regular phone to sext? IIRC, all the reports stated that LE reviewed images and texts from Michael's phone, not from Terri's. Maybe it was the sexting that tipped them off to the disposable phones insofar as the images and texts were coming from a number not previously associated with Terri, but obviously, the pics were of her.

Yes but we still have 2 bat phones we don't know who purchased...... So think about this.. maybe the sexts were indeed on bat phones. And that by the time they began, LE was already on to the secret phones and that is where they found the records? HMMM ya think?

If this was Dede's idea (the phones, the fake name, etc.) because she watches a lot of CSI or because her father is LE, then I don't think it is fair to judge Terri for her friend's paranoia and poor advice. Yes, they got the phones, but it was after the sting, after the RO, after Kaine moved out. If this was about Kyron, the phones would've been purchased much earlier, IMHO. Remember, Terri believed LE was on her side until around the time of the sting. I imagine the sting was a ginormous wake-up call. I think this was a stupid, immature thing to do, and I will be rolling my eyes about it from now until Christmas, but I'm not sure it's nefarious, and I think it's valid, given what we know, to wonder if it was Dede's idea.

I don't think any of the articles have said whose idea this was.

As an aside, I just noticed in the video Ruby linked in above, the reporter says that the woman who bought the phone at the mall got that phone for herself, not Terri.

I don't think any of the articles have said whose idea this was.

As an aside, I just noticed in the video Ruby linked in above, the reporter says that the woman who bought the phone at the mall got that phone for herself, not Terri.

So the three phones would've been for Terri, [unusual person] Two, and DS?

Do you tell your friends to use betty boop, too? It seems completely implausible to me that *the friends* gave the same exact fake names to purchase multiple disposable cell phones over a two day period just to avoid spam e-mails...oh, and did I mention that at the center of all of these innocent cell phone purchases using fake names, is a woman who is the focus of a criminal investigation involving the disappearance of a child.....HER stepchild.

I have told everyone I know to never answer the question regarding your personal information at any store. They don't need it for anything other than advertising/demographic purposes and it just seems like one more way for me to keep myself off the grid, yanno? If I use my bank card, I withhold any information unnecessary to the purchase, like email address, personal address, phone number, etc. It isn't any of their business.

Yes but we still have 2 bat phones we don't know who purchased...... So think about this.. maybe the sexts were indeed on bat phones. And that by the time they began LE was already on to the secret phones and that is where they found the records? HMMM ya think?

There was that article that said Terri and the friends had been under surveillance. LE may have followed them to the mall and found out about the phones immediately.

Lord, I keep visualizing LE tracking through this stuff, and it dawning on them what this troupe of... ladies... is doing. Sheesh! It must have delighted them to have to spend time on these highjinx.

She may have kept it in her possession but if she bought the phone with a fake name to evade detection then she bought it for Terri.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back