A gift for all of Caylee's hero's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was so beautiful.. thank you.
And GOD bless all Caylee's heroes!

That was so beautiful.. thank you.
And GOD bless all Caylee's heroes!

:blowkiss:momtective you are awsome-I will keep going back and view this as we go forward in this trial and I feel the anger build inside. It's important not to let KC and that group harden your heart. I feel like we are victims of KC too!!:furious:

So lovely. Thank you...I also applaud all the wonderful people who worked so hard to bring Caylee home.

I will this...this whole thing has made me appreciate my kids a lot more.

This was so hard and bittersweet to watch. My husband heard the song and came in to watch with me. This child has touched so many lives around the world and around the block. I hope when it comes time to lay our little caylee to rest, that it will be such a big showing that it will put the a's, jb and kfn to shame. She has become our baby girl, and i see her now sitting with jesus looking down on us all who have heavy hearts. God bless all who gave of their time and lives to help find her.

Beautiful... that song always makes me cry.

We will never forget little Caylee, for whatever the reasons this child has brought thousands of people together. Let's continue to pray for all missing persons.

God bless all of you that helped, prayed, funded, discussed, etc...

Thank you so much for this wonderful tribute. Your pictures were breathtaking and no better song could have been chosen to express the gratitude to WS members, TM, LP, NG and the many anonymous searchers for all of the hard work and prayers expended in bringing this precious angel home. Please excuse me now while I wipe my tears.

ok....3:30am crying now....thank you ....the pics were wonderful! we love this little girl dont we :)

Thank you sooo much you will never know how much momtective. How beautiful.

WOW! I thought I could get through it without crying but I could not. I loved it. I really wish all those featured could see it. Someone should send it to Nancy Grace.

This is the first time I cried since they found Caylee. I think I was too stunned. I needed to cry and now I can't stop. You have no idea how much I this gift means to us. We tried so hard to find her and I was so sad when she wasn't found, but God worked his miracle and now Caylee can be buried with the dignity she deserves.
Thank you so much for making this touching video. :blowkiss:
I need a hug.

Here ya go fay, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just so everyone knows, I can take no credit for the pictures. I collected them from photobucket and have no idea who took them, with one exception...D Lohr is the owner of some of them and unfortunately he as well as hundreds of others who searched aren't included in the video. David, if your reading "Thank you".
To the owners of the other pics, "Thank you for giving those of us who wanted so desperately to be there with you, a glimpse of what was taking place." The video is just a small sampling of the hearts that were involved in searching for Caylee. I personally would have been so honored to have trudged through the muck looking for Caylee, but I'm in Texas so the best I could do was sit here at this laptop and look for clues with hundreds and thousands of other sleuthers but my heart was in Orlando.

Thank you momtective. I am just raw from the pain of this. I can't get past it yet. I can't get past the duct tape and I pray and pray harder than I ever have to please, please, let her have been already gone before that monster did that to her but sadly, I have the terrible feeling that this was a horrible death.

There is a special place in Heaven for this little girl and if love adds to happiness in Heaven, she is extremely happy.

Thank you for this tribute, it finally made the tears come. I have been fighting them for days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbytross
Back