A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The statements DB's made, the coinky dinky's of that frightful night, the admittance of absolute drunkidness, points to one person IMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DB.

God bless you Lisa, where ever you are.

Here's the thing about that theory though. If DB had accidently or on purpose caused the death of Lisa, where feasibly would she have hidden her body? She, by her own admission, was drinking that night, which, even though we havent seen a statement from LE confirming this, I do believe. In this drunken state she would have had to have found some place to conceal Lisa, which couldnt be that far away I don't think given the time frame. DB also had no drivers license. Which doesnt mean she couldnt drive obviously, but still I just don't see it. A drunk, upset, freaked out DB, unlicensed, driving somewhere with her baby daughters dead body and concealing in a place so good that no one has found her yet. Including trained searchers.

I don't think the fact that the body hasn't been found yet is any indication of a skilled criminal at all. We have seen other cases of bodies being dumped close to the crime scene, and not found right away. Lisa was a small child, and could be just about anywhere.

JMO, but I don't believe that lack of a body at this point, tells us much about the perp.

Unfortunately, I don't think Baby Lisa is with us any longer. I think DB is responsible and I think dad helped to cover it up in some fashion. I don't know the whys or hows. It is my opinion that the parents have been acting in a manner consistent with trying to hide something from day one. MOO.

I believe just the way JI the husband looks at DB tells it all! Something happened on her watch that night with baby Lisa, I think she put her to bed with her after over medicating her. Then when JI got home and discovered the horror of what happened he decided for some reason it was in his best interest too to help cover up the crime scene, and if he did he is just as quilty too! I believe he placed her in the river with the fast current. Where and why wasn't Tim Miller called in on this case?

BBM: My opinion...DB doesn't want her found.

The statements DB's made, the coinky dinky's of that frightful night, the admittance of absolute drunkidness, points to one person IMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DB.

God bless you Lisa, where ever you are.

Don't forget the blackouts, those are important. Funny that she had to mention that.

I don't think the fact that the body hasn't been found yet is any indication of a skilled criminal at all. We have seen other cases of bodies being dumped close to the crime scene, and not found right away. Lisa was a small child, and could be just about anywhere.

JMO, but I don't believe that lack of a body at this point, tells us much about the perp.

Exactly Tuffy. Many of you like me have likely followed other missing children cases. Most times there isn't a skilled criminal involved. Remember J. Couey--shivers--not a skilled criminal, kept le at bay for days while he held little Jessica captive. IMO

The blackouts! She had to make sure we remembered those.

hmm. it seems to me she was asked if she blacked out. she didn't add "i blacked out" after she was asked if she was drunk. and actually, she didn't even say she blacked out. she said "it's possible." just trying to be fair here. this makes it sound like she was superfluously mentioning that she blacked out in a sentence. (possibly as a defense, i know.) she was asked.

i'm glad you guys mentioned that, as i've been searching for the video where she says "it's possible" for a day or so. i had it, then lost it. can anyone help me out?

No kidding. And how does one falsely confess in a missing persons case anyway? A confession has to make sense, it can't be the only thing used to charge a person. The "confessor" would have to know where the body could be found, for instance. Otherwise any kook could go in and confess, and LE probably has to contend to with habitual "confessors" in many cases. I can't imagine any fear for myself being greater than my fear for the baby. All of this "big bad LE" really would make me laugh if it wasn't so serious. JMO

BBM - This says it ALL.....:clap:

My opinion is,the 10:30 bedtime,brother being there sometime that night,little boy in bed with someone and drugs or drinking involved in a case however way,a partner's kids living in the house,kids watching videos,or whatever,has already been done.So if someone says they woke up and saw 3,I'm throwing my keyboard. :D

A little body would be pretty difficult to find if hid well at all. I believe DB hid her well. Put her in a bag or box...dug a hole...and buried her.

hmm. it seems to me she was asked if she blacked out. she didn't add "i blacked out" after she was asked if she was drunk. and actually, she didn't even say she blacked out. she said "it's possible." just trying to be fair here. this makes it sound like she was superfluously mentioning that she blacked out in a sentence. (possibly as a defense, i know.) she was asked.

i'm glad you guys mentioned that, as i've been searching for the video where she says "it's possible" for a day or so. i had it, then lost it. can anyone help me out?

It was the Megyn Kelly interview. Here's the link. At about 1:32 "it's a possibility..." http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1222319061001/

Jeremy's face is so.....blank...

It was the Megyn Kelly interview. Here's the link. At about 1:32 "it's a possibility..." http://video.insider.foxnews.com/v/1222319061001/

Here is the transcript about that part if you can't view the video. @not_my_kids transcribed the parents' media interviews and they are available in the "compare the parents' statements" thread. Awesome resource.

MK: “How many days a week would you say…”
DB: “Maybe a couple time a week.”
MK: “How drunk were you?”
DB: “Just drunk.”
MK: “I mean, were you slurring your words, were you stumbling?”
DB: “I don’t think so, no.
MK: “Is it possible you had a blackout?”
DB: “It could , it’s a possibility. I mean, just like anybody else, when you drink, you don’t remember the things that happened, and stuff like that but, um, yeah, it’s a possibility. But, it, once again, has nothing to do with my daughter.”

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152343"]compare the parent's statements to media here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

humm I replied to this post by Elley Mae:)
"Don't forget the blackouts, those are important. Funny that she had to mention that."

edited to correct spelling of name.

I don't think we should discount the remote possibility that Deborah kidnapped her daughter in order to make a clean break from Jeremy.

A little body would be pretty difficult to find if hid well at all. I believe DB hid her well. Put her in a bag or box...dug a hole...and buried her.

As much as it destroys my heart to say so-I agree.

I think DB caused the death and JI helped cover it up. I wish we would hear something from LE soon.

This is what bothers me... she doesn't even think she was stumbling or slurring her words. She said "probably" to more than 5 drinks and "it's a possibility" to blacking out. She even stated that like anyone else, when you drink that much (enough to black out) you won't remember it to answer that question.

It bothers me that this has become "she was blackout drunk" as a matter of indisputable fact.

I think she thought she was being honest, but I guess with the media you have to say half the truth for it to be interpreted as it really was. Note to self: err on the side of caution, not full disclosure me thinks.

Her answer should have been "I have no reason to believe I blacked out" and she should have said "probably not" to the "5 or more" question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46