a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone threw up in the courtroom and Gus Jr just drug his suitcase thru it ;)

Phew! I thought it was you.

Are you serious that Gus Jr. dragged his suitcase through fresh stomach chunks?

BTW, could you tell what they ate?

I'm glad, in a way, about this. I'm tired. :eek:fftobed:

Does anyone else think this is a defense ploy to give them more time to prepare Dr. <mod snip> for tomorrow's questions?

Omg I was waving back (seriously that was to me not kidding)

I wondered - but it looked like it was someone on the public side.

HOW FUNNY - so, there you go - for your scrap book! I have it without the silly stuff too!

PS - if not 'asked and answered' did Dr.Gussy really drag his suitcase thru 'it' or are you punking us?

I have a question for anyone who has a part in their hair. If you part your hair on the right side, do you ever part it on the left side? Anytime I ever tried to do this, my roots?, hair follicles?, or head got sore.

I noticed something today, so looked into it. When Jodie sat at the DT the day they were showing the pics of the crime scene, Jodie's hair was parted on the right side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. When Jodie is on the witness stand, she parted her hair on the left side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. Wish her hair would all fall out so she would stop all these little tricks to hide from the jury.

does anyone know if the jury asked questions to Mimi and if so is there a link? I looked on youtube but all the clips of her testimony is a still shot?

also, does anyone know what the NEUSS BNS for 9.97(2 of the same items for 9.97 each) on the walmart recpt was? It kind of irks me that here changing her hair color has been lost in the shuffle, I think that is pretty hard evidence of premeditation

also, does anyone know what the NEUSS BNS for 9.97(2 of the same items for 9.97 each) on the walmart recpt was? It kind of irks me that here changing her hair color has been lost in the shuffle, I think that is pretty hard evidence of premeditation

Yes. Neutrogena Ultimate Sport Sun Blocker, I believe.

does anyone know if the jury asked questions to Mimi and if so is there a link? I looked on youtube but all the clips of her testimony is a still shot?

Great Question! I swear it's been so long ago that I cannot remember. I know they had questions for Lisa. I hope somebody answers this !!

I have a question for anyone who has a part in their hair. If you part your hair on the right side, do you ever part it on the left side? Anytime I ever tried to do this, my roots?, hair follicles?, or head got sore.

I noticed something today, so looked into it. When Jodie sat at the DT the day they were showing the pics of the crime scene, Jodie's hair was parted on the right side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. When Jodie is on the witness stand, she parted her hair on the left side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. Wish her hair would all fall out so she would stop all these little tricks to hide from the jury.

I alternate where I part my hair because it seems that hair gets pulled out so when new growth starts in you have loose hairs sticking out around the part. So that's when I change to part on the other side.

I just watched her testimony again and there were no questions.

Ok thanks. I just never knew anyone to alternate the part in their hair to different sides. I thought it was strange that her 'hair veil' fell in her face always toward the jury on days that caused her tear ducts to drip.

I have a cowlick in my bang area, sometimes it just gets so stubborn that I have to change my part to make my hair lie right for awhile.. but thats just me...

It's a good idea to move your part, to keep from losing hair along the part line. You also get more fullness when you change it.
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member