a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to imagine that Juror #5 has a parent or partner or coworker who is reading about her or seeing it on HLN. If it were my daughter, I would send her an emergency text as a heads up. :angel:

Are you heading to court tomorrow KCL?

I will be there but for the later afternoon session. I'll get there by the first pm break so just for the very end of the day. I have to work so best I can do for tomorrow but Wed. and Thurs all day.:seeya:

Hi KCL, PASA & other court attendees...

I am coming to PHX from Fla. on 4/8 - 4/11 partly for business and to see my sister- in-law who is going thru chemo and radiation for breast cancer. She has not really followed this case much due to her health, but was obsessed with CA, and is a neighbor to reporter Mike Watkiss (sp. check- he is an expert on the FLDS). She texted me from Paris to find out what happened to CA.

Anyhoo, SHE actually suggested that we come to court while I am there (dunno if she can actually make it thru an afternoon session as she tends to get really tired in the pm), but we would get a great kick out of meeting with y'all for happy hour to discuss. Can you let me know where y'all go onto the rooftop for HH and if you will be there next week?

It would be a thrill for both of us, and so much fun for me to meet up with ppl who I have followed on here for years! I know it won't be closing arguments yet b/c the defense will drag this out 'till Xmas, but I would love to be involved.

KCL, etc.- I too am a relative of a victim of DV and murder, as well as a survivor of sexual abuse from that same perpetrator, which I am sure has led me to follow WS.

I would love to talk with you all about ways I could help Travis' family, and as an artist would love to speak with you about an idea I have about honoring his family.

Please let me know who will be attending trial NEXT WEEK and how I can hook up with y'all.

TIA

Galvino

Galvino, when you get to Phoenix next week would you please ask the Defense if you could have their autograph and pose for a picture with them so they will not feel left out. Maybe that way they can't give JM such a hard time. I have a feeling they could not say no. LOL

Ok, now that's funny.. :) Can u imagine Nurmi & Wilmott all flummoxed with crowds taking pics, asking them to sign a cane, umbrella, purse, stomach, etc.. all the way into the courthouse??
Too funny...

What is Michael Kiefer's issue with JM? Here is one paragraph of today's column:

The trial, which began Jan. 2, has attracted international attention, partly because of the salacious nature of the relationship between Arias and Alexander; nude photos and a torrid phone-sex recording are among the evidence shared with the world. And the flamboyant prosecutor Martinez has become a media celebrity for his slashing and acerbic courtroom style, which is viewed live on television and live-streamed over the Internet.

Well, he is just trying to use bigger words than jodi!

He is just upset because he knows all the Juanettes computers look like this when watching him and he won't ever get the same reaction!
whatajuanettescomputerlookslike.gif

Oh, and wouldn't it be funny if tri-color does get dismissed and goes on tv and says, well - I so was ready to acquit jodi. (Then the next day said, April fools a little late! LOL)

Galvino, when you get to Phoenix next week would you please ask the Defense if you could have their autograph and pose for a picture with them so they will not feel left out. Maybe that way they can't give JM such a hard time. I have a feeling they could not say no. LOL

Then email me the pic and I will replace you with casey anthony and POST IT! :floorlaugh: Sorry, couldn't resist the thought!

/
Send me a private note to get info...we're kind of circling the wagons now w/ all that's gone on with Katie etc. But we often do go for HH...just being a little more private about it for the duration. :seeya: But look forward to meeting you!

What happened with Katie D?

Just thought you should know that the foot arrow is correct in the picture b/c it is pointing at Travis' foot - not Jodi's foot.
Went back and studied photo & damn! that is Travis' foot. You have a great set of peepers there. Thanks

"Donavan Bering - now we know why you are so vehemently defending Arias... Not only is your girlfriend her cellmate, but you are also a convicted felon." from The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial facebook page.

Either she or her girlfriend was in jail with ja. To my knowledge they did not know each other before ja was arrested.
Here's some background on D.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/westvalley/articles/2008/09/05/20080905gl-nwvarson0904-ONL.html

The comments are worth a read as well.

That's all I know about her other than seeing her in court. I've never spoken to her, and try to avoid her.

One day I did see her walk out of the courtroom (in middle of trial) and tell the judicial assistant "I have to talk to you". Then judicial assistant comes back in and tells one of the security guys she needs to talk to him... D goes back into courtroom. Apparently, she was tattling on someone for something she didn't like. I heard the person was removed from the gallery, but I don't have confirmation on it.

Funny isn't it how no ammo and no holster was found even though Jodi said there was one. Also no knives in the home matched the stab wounds and no knives were missing. More and more and more coincidences keep coming to the surface.

How do we know that the knife did not come from her parent's restaurant or the restaurant she was waiting tables at when she was arrested? Were either of those establishments searched? She was arrested at her parent's home? Did the police ever search her parent's home or yard for the gun? No matter how much dislike exists between a mother and a child, I think that the mother-child bond never ceases to exist. Not many mother's would turn their own child in and certainly not for a death penalty case. Some of you know Angels_Dwell. Have you read her Angel Tapes transcriptions on the trial?
moo

Just a random thought about the gun. It has been said that JA's grandfather's .25 auto was an old gun, so I would suspect a good chance that the ammo was too. Since the gun has not been found and we are not 100% sure that the bullet came from the box of bullets at her parent's home, let's assume for a moment that this was indeed the gun and ammo used.

If not cleaned and stored properly, the barrel of the gun may have had some pitting etc inside, as well as residue around the firing pin. The same with the ammo. If old and stored in a non controlled environment, condensation would weaken the velocity of the bullet. I suspect this is why there was no exit wound, faulty gun, faulty ammo.

It works for me!

Well then, if you think it's his foot, it's about 40 ft away from his body. JM pointed to the picture and said his foot was in the direction of the bathroom. He did not point to the blood spot immediately to the right of TA's shoulder and say that it was his foot. If so, it would be a very tiny foot!

moo
I know nothing about perspective, but the whole photo is skewed. Although what looks to be a foot is so tiny, could that not be due to the angle from which the photo was taken? Look at the size of JA's foot and TA's body. Everything looks to be out of proportion.
moo

I know nothing about perspective, but the whole photo is skewed. Although what looks to be a foot is so tiny, could that not be due to the angle from which the photo was taken? Look at the size of JA's foot and TA's body. Everything looks to be out of proportion.
moo

Does this change your mind at all?
It took me FOREVER... but all of the sudden I was like :doh: there it is.
If not it's no big deal.:seeya:
Travis-Alexander-3d-model-example.jpg

I want her to rot either in prison for life or rot knowing she's on death row. The spirit of this evil woman needs extinquished. Let her thrive among the criminals. Sing all the songs she wants to the prison population. She doesn't belong in a society where we don't lie again and again but actually care. Games up. jmo

I want her to rot either in prison for life or rot knowing she's on death row. The spirit of this evil woman needs extinquished. Let her thrive among the criminals. Sing all the songs she wants to the prison population. She doesn't belong in a society where we don't lie but actually care. jmo

To add insult to injury she sang "O Holy Night" for a REASON!

"Fall on your knees"
"O hear the angels voices"

and what did Travis do when she stabbed him?
? fell on his knees...
and heard the angels voices...

she thinks "we" are too stupid to "get it"

WHO sings that in July?

moo

This one should help even more. Bear in mind that a. Travis was probably a little taller than this woman and b. the camera is too close to the foot and model Travis.

Attachments

• dragging.jpg
    dragging.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 47
To add insult to injury she sang "O Holy Night" for a REASON!

"Fall on your knees"
"O hear the angels voices"

and what did Travis do when she stabbed him?
? fell on his knees...
and heard the angels voices...

she thinks "we" are too stupid to "get it"

WHO sings that in July?

A person trying out for a prison Idol show? ha ha. It must be her best song?

I can't try to figure Jodi out as she scrambles my brain and I have a socioapath in my life but am well guarded & educated (not family). Sucks. Distance and common sense is all you can use to determine what is the truth if involved with them. I'm not involved with Jodi so my op is she's is quilty of murder in the 1st, capitol punishment DP with all of the disorted truths the defense is trying to prove with the crappy experts they have now. Hands down it would be DP. Just let this trial end finally. It's a drama and getting to be a circus if it doesn't end asap. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper