A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
......and people that work with animals, and clean their enclosures. :frog:

oops! didn't see seguek9's post!

Ok, I apologize for offending all of you good folks with my HONEST observation about the lady in court. To all the gardners, artists, mechanics, animals workers, etc. My observations were not about YOU (unless you are Donovan).

I made reference to it being a complete sensory experience. There was an unclean odor that accompanied the dirty finger-nails and other visual clues that made me feel the way I felt. I stand by my earlier post, btw.

Ok, so I am going on Monday. Katiecoolady and Pasa- will you be there? Is it ok to approach you if I spot you? I will change my avatar so that you know me.

Thanks!

Anybody else going? AzLawyer? I will buy you a frappacino!

I really want to go, but I think it will have to be afternoon only. I'm just afraid there will be so many of us that there will be no room. :)

ETA: Do I need to wear my red suit so you guys will recognize me?:floorlaugh:

I really want to go, but I think it will have to be afternoon only. I'm just afraid there will be so many of us that there will be no room. :)

Afternoon is generally easier to get in . Yesterday the entire back row of the spectator section was empty! I think you will get in. :seeya:

The morning goes so quickly that if you had to choose one or the other, I'd definitely take the afternoon. I cannot WAIT for YOUR observations!

:great:

YES! And hold your magnifying glass up to your eye during the trial so if the camera pans the gallery, I can locate you! :floorlaugh:

YES! And hold your magnifying glass up to your eye during the trial so if the camera pans the gallery, I can locate you! :floorlaugh:

I think the red suit may be at the dry cleaners, though. Also I'm not sure if it's gauche to wear red to a murder trial? If only Dear Abby were still alive....

Here is our Anita!
Feb 21 Dr. Drew Jurors segment - YouTube

IF ANYONE is a DR. DREW juror, or sees something great on one of the shows that is not uploaded - send me a mail message ASAP and if I have it - I will upload it. I do have to dump out of my DVR sometimes to have space to record more! So, don't dilly dally - LOL.

PS - I am also uploading NG interview with the guy who hired her for the modeling gig - he has been anonymous until now. I will post that in the other thread if anyone wants to see that in about 20 min's or so. (Here is link to that post - as any conversation on it should be there, not here! Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content* )

(My commercials won't be your commercials! Sorry, I am far away or I would be there in court with you guys! )

All I ask is if you are still sporting that spike in your hairstyle that you sit in front of someone else ... I have enough trouble seeing as it is. I have a few choice people in the courtroom I'd prefer you sit in front of. Just sayin. ;)

I think the red suit may be at the dry cleaners, though. Also I'm not sure if it's gauche to wear red to a murder trial? If only Dear Abby were still alive....

My brother pointed out that Nurmi was wearing a "blood red" tie on one of the many days he was questioning her.

BBM
I was shocked to see that you were such a little lady. I remember worrying about you when you were walking around the back ally of the Celis house last year. You are a brave lady!

You did a great job! I would have been too nervous to even croak out a word. So cool that you met Beth K. She is my fave.

Thank you! (For the compliment and for worrying for me!) :seeya:

Here is our Anita!
Feb 21 Dr. Drew Jurors segment - YouTube

IF ANYONE is a DR. DREW juror, or sees something great on one of the shows that is not uploaded - send me a mail message ASAP and if I have it - I will upload it. I do have to dump out of my DVR sometimes to have space to record more! So, don't dilly dally - LOL.

PS - I am also uploading NG interview with the guy who hired her for the modeling gig - he has been anonymous until now. I will post that in the other thread if anyone wants to see that in about 20 min's or so.

(My commercials won't be your commercials! Sorry, I am far away or I would be there in court with you guys! )
OMG, this is the FIRST I've heard of that guy!!!

I've been thinking about going too, but am not sure yet. I work from home so my wardrobe isn't exactly court appropriate Lol. I may try to put something together if I can get my mom or sister to pick my son up from school.

Katiecoolady and Anita: Reading your observations is something absolutely wonderful. You take us right into the courtroom; otherwise we would have no clue as to the reactions of the jurors, families and others. You guys are great. what bugs me is some ofthese talking heads seem to think that Jodi is scoring points by trying one-up Juan and are saying that she is holding her own and doing great. What is wrong with them? Thank you again.

As I was watching IS today, I was brought back to how defiant she was; her chin was tilted up towards him as if to say, "Hit me with your best shot!" She did hold her own as far as not falling apart into a whimpering, sobbing mess (like I would) on the stand; but her lies crumble when he presents the cold, hard, facts in evidence.

One of the moments I enjoyed recreating at cocktail hour was when she said, "Every home I've lived in has had land lines." And JM said, "I am not asking about every home you've lived in, ma'am. I am asking about where you lived on the day that you received these texts and phone calls. Was there a land line there?" "No."

:floorlaugh:

I think the talking heads sometimes are contrary, because it brings ratings. Like the addage goes, "Dog bites man" doesn't sell, but "Man bites dog" does.

I've been thinking about going too, but am not sure yet. I work from home so my wardrobe isn't exactly court appropriate Lol. I may try to put something together if I can get my mom or sister to pick my son up from school.

If you have some niceish jeans and a nice top that would work fine.

Please just don't wear a corset over a danskin and skin tight animal print pants. You might have some competition. :what:

As I was watching IS today, I was brought back to how defiant she was; her chin was tilted up towards him as if to say, "Hit me with your best shot!" She did hold her own as far as not falling apart into a whimpering, sobbing mess (like I would) on the stand; but her lies crumble when he presents the cold, hard, facts in evidence.

One of the moments I enjoyed recreating at cocktail hour was when she said, "Every home I've lived in has had land lines." And JM said, "I am not asking about every home you've lived in, ma'am. I am asking about where you lived on the day that you received these texts and phone calls. Was there a land line there?" "No."

:floorlaugh:

I think the talking heads sometimes are contrary, because it brings ratings. Like the addage goes, "Dog bites man" doesn't sell, but "Man bites dog" does.

I'm watching it on TV too and noticed the "chin" thing too!

Ok, I apologize for offending all of you good folks with my HONEST observation about the lady in court. To all the gardners, artists, mechanics, animals workers, etc. My observations were not about YOU (unless you are Donovan).

I made reference to it being a complete sensory experience. There was an unclean odor that accompanied the dirty finger-nails and other visual clues that made me feel the way I felt. I stand by my earlier post, btw.

So you don't think all people with dirty hands are arsonists, right?
j/k!!!!!!

I know what you mean. I've seen her too, and concur with your observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member