A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For whomever has not see "our" Katiecool - here is the video. She is the one NOT named Katie! LOL
Dr. Drew Jurors 2/04/2013 - YouTube

Anita - is your Dr. Drew uploaded? Do you want it uploaded if not? If so, let me know and I have it and can upload it!

Both of :yourock:'ed your Dr. Drew jury segments!

Edit - sorry if anyone feels this is off topic!

Oh my gosh, another Blondie... love it!

When people disparage Mr. Martinez, I always think back to the exchange he had with (Gus Searcy?) in which Mr. Martinez said something along the lines of "NOTHING in this trial is for my pleasure" (that doesn't sound right, but somebody will recall what I'm referring to). His strong passionate feelings about prosecuting this case came through in his words. He is a champion! :moo:

Did you see my BOMBSHELL TONITE above???

For whomever has not see "our" Katiecool - here is the video. She is the one NOT named Katie! LOL
Dr. Drew Jurors 2/04/2013 - YouTube

Anita - is your Dr. Drew uploaded? Do you want it uploaded if not? If so, let me know and I have it and can upload it!

Both of :yourock:'ed your Dr. Drew jury segments!

Edit - sorry if anyone feels this is off topic!

I don't think it's uploaded. I watched it finally around 3 pm today, through my fingers. YES, please upload it. Even if I'm not necessarily pleased with my all of my comments, Katie made some really good points! And everyone should behold the wonder which is Janine Driver answering my question and Dr. Drew's cohost (and Drew, lol) acting out what Jodi did (sort of) after court. Thank you JJ!

Did you see my BOMBSHELL TONITE above???
YES!!! :thud:

I sent you a message and I sent JD a message on facebook. Since I am not her "friend", it probably ended up in her "other" folder and she'll never see it! lol

Thank you so much for posting that here!!! It made my night tonight!

YES!!! :thud:

I sent you a message and I sent JD a message on facebook. Since I am not her "friend", it probably ended up in her "other" folder and she'll never see it! lol

Thank you so much for posting that here!!! It made my night tonight!

SHe will friend you on FB! Oh if she comes you're coming back up. We are so taking her to our rooftop happy hour. We will get pics FOR SURE if that happens! I think she will enjoy our little restaurant quip. ;)

I don't think it's uploaded. I watched it finally around 3 pm today, through my fingers. YES, please upload it. Even if I'm not necessarily pleased with my all of my comments, Katie made some really good points! And everyone should behold the wonder which is Janine Driver answering my question and Dr. Drew's cohost (and Drew, lol) acting out what Jodi did (sort of) after court. Thank you JJ!

That is the other junkie (ahhhh, now I know how Katiecool feels! LOL)

So, I will do your jury segment and the answer after the commercial. Is there another part(s) we want? If so - give me an idea of where in the show and what it is we want! I will start your jury seg and the answer now and post it when done.
Feel free to post it in other threads if anyone asks. I am having eye issues and just can't keep up on the reading - and it is killing me, but I am trying to catch as much as I can. (PS - anyone have a link to what was filed about a stay today? TIA if so!) Be back in about 20 with the youtube.

Ok, so I am going on Monday. Katiecoolady and Pasa- will you be there? Is it ok to approach you if I spot you? I will change my avatar so that you know me.

Thanks!

Anybody else going? AzLawyer? I will buy you a frappacino!

Happy Hour is a requirement. Just sayin. How would you feel about being a Dr. Drew's Juror?

So, I will do your jury segment and the answer after the commercial. Is there another part(s) we want? If so - give me an idea of where in the show and what it is we want! I will start your jury seg and the answer now and post it when done.
Feel free to post it in other threads if anyone asks. I am having eye issues and just can't keep up on the reading - and it is killing me, but I am trying to catch as much as I can. (PS - anyone have a link to what was filed about a stay today? TIA if so!) Be back in about 20 with the youtube.

Pardon my butting in but you HAVE to get the Janine Driver "after the break" part! :D

Oh I forgot one thing. After we had our own private viewing of "The Beth Karas Show" in the trailer during Dr. Drew, she was so vehement about her perception that Martinez had done a GREAT job with his first day of cross she said "I'm hosting In Session tomorrow, maybe I'll interview myself".

So cute.

EVERYTHING about her is so cute! Like Kimster said, she is so down to Earth! And so damn smart. And gracious!

Ok, so I am going on Monday. Katiecoolady and Pasa- will you be there? Is it ok to approach you if I spot you? I will change my avatar so that you know me.

Thanks!

Anybody else going? AzLawyer? I will buy you a frappacino!

I'm planning on it.
Yes, please do approach. If possible we can sit together.
Cute avatar, btw.

And isn't her ex$pert defender Alyce Laviolette also in to this fairytale as a metaphor for domestic violence? Or is that another one? Rapunzel maybe?

I distrust anyone who publicly advertises that they are available as an Expert Witness for trials. Nothing I read on her background or her beliefs/views on DV impressed me and I am a survivor of DV.

ACK!!!:what: I am sooo sorry, ANJ!!! lol Thanks for uploading the segs, the answer part is the most important part to me.

I distrust anyone who publicly advertises that they are available as an Expert Witness for trials. Nothing I read on her background or her beliefs/views on DV impressed me and I am a survivor of DV.

Thank you!! And thanks for sharing that painful part of your past. It helps us all understand dynamics in this trial (when I say "dynamics" I really mean full on BS of this defense).

Pardon my butting in but you HAVE to get the Janine Driver "after the break" part! :D

OMG, I KNOW, RIGHT?!:great:

That was just so amazing how it worked out, us daydreaming about her being there and answering my question. Maybe The Power of Attraction was working in my favor yesterday!

:great:

After Anita's great question? If so - I will -- I will just FF the commercials to the answer! If you want the other segment, let me know ASAP.

After Anita's great question? If so - I will -- I will just FF the commercials to the answer! If you want the other segment, let me know ASAP.

Perfect! I don't have a structured settlement or need cash now so I don't need the commercials. :please:

OMG, I KNOW, RIGHT?!:great:

That was just so amazing how it worked out, us daydreaming about her being there and answering my question. Maybe The Power of Attraction was working in my favor yesterday!

:great:

The whole DAY was conspiring in your favor yesterday! I was just living vicariously and enjoying the vibes radiating my direction! :great:

Ok ladies... I am going to change my av back just for the sake of anonimity. You got me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay