A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have some niceish jeans and a nice top that would work fine.

Please just don't wear a corset over a danskin and skin tight animal print pants. You might have some competition. :what:

:floorlaugh: I still think she'd win! LOL

So you don't think all people with dirty hands are arsonists, right?
j/k!!!!!!
:floorlaugh:

LMAO!!! It was her dirty fingers, her scent (read:eek:dor) AND the fact that she was CONVICTED of being an arsonist that led my superior sleuthing skillz to deduce that she *MIGHT* be an arson.

My mother is an avid gardner AND an artist. I know the diff. ;)

I've been thinking about going too, but am not sure yet. I work from home so my wardrobe isn't exactly court appropriate Lol. I may try to put something together if I can get my mom or sister to pick my son up from school.

I'm sure you'll be fine. I wear a nice blouse or sweater and jeans, pretty casual.
I've seen dressed up to the other end of the spectrum.

Good luck, hope you get to go.

I think the red suit may be at the dry cleaners, though. Also I'm not sure if it's gauche to wear red to a murder trial? If only Dear Abby were still alive....

"Dear Anita" says it's PERFECT in February! You might even match the defense atty. ;)

Please just don't wear a corset over a danskin and skin tight animal print pants. You might have some competition. :what:

OMG! Gypsy Woman! :) I didn't notice her in the gallery on Thursday.

She is one of a kind.

OMG! Gypsy Woman! :) I didn't notice her in the gallery on Thursday.

She is one of a kind.

Oh she was there. I just walk away from her. Rarely am I that rude but with her and her complete and total lack of personal space and social graces, I do. the other katie is much more gracious with her than I am.

Aint got no time for that! ;)

ANEWSJUNKIE, thank you so much for posting that!!!

It did remind me that I wanted to remark that TOK (who, if she comes to websleuths said she'll post under "Drew'sJuror") is sooo nice and very friendly as we can all see, a NATURAL on t.v.

Here is my weird connection to this defendant:

I lived in Monterey/Pacific Grove when she did.
I lived in Palm Desert when she did.
I LIVE in tempe, boarders Mesa...moved back here in Jan 2007.

I feel like she is stalking ME!

Have you or anyone else drove by ta home and if you did did you get a chill,,i think i would,,i saw his home useing google maps along with other sites mentioned and it brings it home a little more for me

Have you or anyone else drove by ta home and if you did did you get a chill,,i think i would,,i saw his home useing google maps along with other sites mentioned and it brings it home a little more for me

I mentioned this at dinner last night. I would like to see the outside of the home Lisa Andrews lived in when the tire slashing incident happened. I would like to see the layout of the landscaping, yard, etc. to see where Jodi probably hid after she rang the doorbell and hid, watching them react to the tire slashing.

How'd you know what I was going to wear?? :floorlaugh:

I tried on some of my old office clothes and they still fit! I am shocked! Working from home has made me lazy and I've gained a lot of weight. :blush:

I told my mom I was thinking about going and she really wants me to! If I can get enough work done to justify going MIA for part of Monday, I'm going to go. :)

He is soooo freaking handsome! (Which you already knew.) He's got so much energy in that body/mind. I saw him get off the elevators in the morning and literally a collective "ahhh" went out from the (mostly) female spectators. Sort of like he was a Beatle! :floorlaugh:

I'll think about it, and post more if they come to mind!

Face it, he's totally Hot ! :heartbeat: :giggle:

Anita or Katie: I'm sure Juan Martinez needs no help, but I came across this pic of Jodi's sister wearing a 'Little Red Riding Hood' costume that really strains credulity of just being a coincidence that Travis was into this look independently. I thought I'd pass it along--probably someone here has already done so (or the prosecution already has it). I'm sure Jodi took the picture.

Interesting... And what a strange photo, she doesn't look real, like some Anime or video game character.

Oh she was there. I just walk away from her. Rarely am I that rude but with her and her complete and total lack of personal space and social graces, I do. the other katie is much more gracious with her than I am.

Aint got no time for that! ;)

She was all over Troy the other day, all up in his face like
they were best buddies. It was weird. He just kept on walking. LOL!

I also noticed she doesn't have respect for others personal space.
She's overbearing. IMHO

Haven't been able to bring myself to do it. I posted a map showing where his home was and where ja was living while she was in Mesa.

Here's a link to the post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

:floorlaugh:

LMAO!!! It was her dirty fingers, her scent (read:eek:dor) AND the fact that she was CONVICTED of being an arsonist that led my superior sleuthing skillz to deduce that she *MIGHT* be an arson.

My mother is an avid gardner AND an artist. I know the diff. ;)

Maybe she had just tunneled her way into the courthouse! :D

I mentioned this at dinner last night. I would like to see the outside of the home Lisa Andrews lived in when the tire slashing incident happened. I would like to see the layout of the landscaping, yard, etc. to see where Jodi probably hid after she rang the doorbell and hid, watching them react to the tire slashing.

She is such a creeper.

I don't know where Lisa was living at that time. Would be interesting to see the layout of the area.

How'd you know what I was going to wear?? :floorlaugh:

I tried on some of my old office clothes and they still fit! I am shocked! Working from home has made me lazy and I've gained a lot of weight. :blush:

I told my mom I was thinking about going and she really wants me to! If I can get enough work done to justify going MIA for part of Monday, I'm going to go. :)

Excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member