Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a deposition for Abby and Libby.

Call me slow, but why would anyone seeking justice for the murder of two girls want it deflected by throwing shade at the IDOC. Should anyone desire to clean up a department then use another avenue. This deposition should be focused on the murder trial of these two girls.

Bring up all the alleged treatment of Richard Allen, fine. Limit the deposition to how it affects the murder trial of Libby and Abby. Question the GUARDS on their interaction with Richard Allen. No problem.
I agree. Sometimes conspiracy thoughts can override judgement and justice. JMO

Allowing patches other than the unit and department is a slippery slope. MIA, Religious symbols, political party symbols all erode the professionalism and authority of the guards. Looks sloppy.
Help me out here, Boxer.
Wasn't there something odd about Murder charges specifically in Indiana that basically felony murder is implied by the statute without having to be specified? I guess I could search out the old posts.
You are right about that.
Here is a long wonded discussion on it.

We haven’t seen the “potential evidence” the prosecution may have, I agree. What I have heard through those at the hearing this past Monday was TC’s testimony about what was not done that should have been. What I believe is that this case has been hijacked by those who needed a scapegoat and RA fit the bill. He had the misfortune of being on the trails and bridge that day and was honest enough to admit it, thinking that he could in someway help. Of course, I understand that many believe he is guilty without a trial having taken place. He was trying to get ahead of it by “pretending” to help. So be it. I’m trying to process all the things we do know at this point. Again, many believe the FM is a work of fiction. I do not, so obviously my opinion will be at odds. Did the D perhaps get a few things wrong in the FM? Likely. But if that document doesn’t give people concern, I honestly don’t know what to make of that.

All MOO
I wish we knew if RA has said, “Yes, that’s me in Libby’s video/photo, but I didn’t do it” or “No, that’s not me in Libby’s video/photo—I was there in similar clothing but it’s not me.” That would be really helpful. Please correct me if he has said one way or another.

Let's see that again, shall we?

TC reported this to JH who was supposed to pick up the phone for analysis. He [JH] never went to pick it up. Go figure. So, TC retrieved it from JM’s ex.
Was JH supposed to be investigating the Delphi murders at this time? If so, he may have had other priorities besides a meth deal gone wrong.
So, the phone allegedly had a crime being committed but JH didn't visit the phone's owner. Why not? This is one reason of many reasons why their investigation is flawed, imoo.

But the crime committed was a beef between two meth heads, where one refused to pay until he was held hostage and was forced to? So how does that fit into the investigation of the Delphi murders of two young girls?

Was JH supposed to be investigating the Delphi murders at this time? If so, he may have had other priorities besides a meth deal gone wrong.

But the crime committed was a beef between two meth heads, where one refused to pay until he was held hostage and was forced to? So how does that fit into the investigation of the Delphi murders of two young girls?
That incident with the drug deal was investigated and an arrest was made. You can search mycase for him. It likely has little to do with Delphi except it was uncovered while they were investigating the murders. MOO

Perhaps because they were not the lead investigators? There was a hierachy? JMT

Yes, BM made an error, which he corrected, but that doesn’t change what I’m talking about. It was about a phone that was reported to TC by JM’s ex TH which had information on it of JM kidnapping someone (a male) because he got ripped off for $4,000. Paid for meth, but didn’t get it, so he kidnapped a friend of the guy until he got the meth. TC reported this to JH who was supposed to pick up the phone for analysis. He never went to pick it up. Go figure. So, TC retrieved it from JM’s ex.

There’s a probable cause affidavit in support of a search warrant on Cara Wieneke’s twitter if you want to look. It’s dated 2019 and signed by TC.

IMO that's not the one the D team is making a big deal about.

Ok, that is confusing---look at the post above. It seems some are pointing to it as a big issue, and people like Wieneke are confirming it.

If the D team is not concerned with it, why all the testimony about it?

Ok, that is confusing---look at the post above. It seems some are pointing to it as a big issue, and people like Wieneke are confirming it.

If the D team is not concerned with it, why all the testimony about it?
I'd love to discuss this with you but I don't have an approved source to link. There were some people there who took good notes and other notes got scrambled and confused.

The drug issue was done and over with long before we ever heard of RA and his attys. It did show, however, that one of the men mentioned was willing to kidnap a person and hold them at gunpoint.

I'd love to discuss this with you but I don't have an approved source to link. There were some people there who took good notes and other notes got scrambled and confused.

The drug issue was done and over with long before we ever heard of RA and his attys. It did show, however, that one of the men mentioned was willing to kidnap a person and hold them at gunpoint.
Yes, over a drug rip off he held a man at gun point until he was paid for the drugs.

That is a long way from kidnapping 2 young girls in broad daylight and stabbing them to death. IMO

Because they've gotten to the point of throwing the proverbial spaghetti at the wall to see if anything sticks...the man supposedly has Odin tats and interests. JMO
Craziness I agree. Perhaps then all the COs, investigators, LE etc involved in this case should be deposed just so some could divine whether the spahetti is actually spaghettini ... It might be embarrassing to find out that others wear crucifixes, have tattoos with crosses, angels, perhaps a Star of David or two, Jesus or the ever favourite "Only God can judge me". Imagine all the tax dollars at work wasted here.

Personally, I'd be more worried about any CO who'd be sporting non-religious tattoos such as swastikas. Just wow.

I’m flabbergasted at what I’m seeing about the hearing that happened a few days ago.

They F’d up big time. Like, really big time.

This case has turned into a circus and I feel so bad for the girls’ families.

I don't have a link to prove he was threatened, but I do believe it's a possibility given other circumstances surrounding this case. It was said, that during one visit by his defence team, he repeatedly asked if his family was okay. Might mean something, might mean nothing. Hopefully, this will be addressed during the trial.
Might also mean he was worried that after he confessed to his wife and mother five (or possible more) times to killing two children, his wife disconnected the phone call? I suppose that's just as possible?

That is a huuuuuuggggggeee stretch to make that relevant to Delphi.
It showed that the men mentioned were willing to kidnap a person and hold them at gunpoint because of a drug deal gone wrong.

So then why the big deal being made about it now by the defense team?
Perhaps the phone links JM to EF and who knows who all else? By this time, investigators already knew about EF and what he told his sisters. JM used his gun (although having no bullets), to kidnap a guy and hold him as ransom until he got his meth. So, he has no problem threatening and isolating someone with a gun. JMO

For those who believe that RA is responsible for this vicious murder and no one else, how would you explain away EF’s admission to his sister’s about what he had been involved in and what he personally did, spit on Abby and put sticks in her hair (horns, because she was a “troublemaker”). Remember, this is not his sisters making this up for something to do or attract attention. They were obviously VERY concerned about the people he was hanging out with and the possibility that he was involved in A & L’s murder. And what they didn’t know at that time, was that that is how Abby was found, with sticks in her hair/head.

Just speaking for myself, if my 9 year old grandson, came to me and said he was present at a train bridge (and believe it or not, there’s one not to far from their house and trails too!) where girls were murdered and he spit on one of them and stuck sticks in her hair, I’d be contacting LE too, just like EF’s sisters did. And then, I would expect LE to investigate EVERYONE he was playing with that day. Of course, EF is not a nine year old but possesses the cognitive capacity of a child. He has adult friends, with phones, that deal in meth and have no problem kidnapping people. What else are they involved in?

Help me understand HOW EF can be explained away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela