Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #186

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence is in no way like a group of people who feel that RA is bridge guy, LE is not framing him, Odinists didn't kill the girls and the defense attorneys are full of baloney.

JMO Mob is not the right term for - you disagree with me and my views. JS

a large crowd of people, especially one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence is in no way like a group of people who feel that RA is bridge guy, LE is not framing him, Odinists didn't kill the girls and the defense attorneys are full of baloney.

I still don’t understand why a white supremacy group would go out and kill two White teenage girls.

Maybe they were as blind as RA that day and couldn’t see their whiteness out on the bridge.

I still don’t understand why a white supremacy group would go out and kill two White teenage girls.

Maybe they were as blind as RA that day and couldn’t see their whiteness out on the bridge.
The theory does not make a lot of sense either. I actually think(based on the evidence released to the public so far) that Richard Allen might be innocent, but even I do not think a jury will buy this theory in court.

I can only speculate as someone who is not an attorney that the two defense attorneys think that the jury will need someone to blame for Abigail Williams and Liberty German's deaths. As experience attorneys they would know more about how they think a jury will react. But I do not think that theory will work if there is any sort of forensic evidence against Richard Allen because the jury will ask themselves whether there is any forensic evidence against the other people the defense is claiming did it.

The defense is wasting their time if there is forensic evidence against Richard Allen that ties him to the murders. Once you combine forensic evidence with the other circumstantial evidence, he becomes guilty to a jury no matter how long it takes to get to trial. But the question that everyone wants to know is does the prosecution have this strong evidence to wrap up this case?

Or is the prosecution going to trial with confessions(which might be real), eyewitness statements about placement on the trail at the time of the crime, and an unspent cartridge found at the crime scene that may have come from Richard Allen's gun?

I don't think that's what happened here, but generally speaking, a sacrifice isn't a sacrifice unless it's something valuable to you.

JMO MOO

But the question that everyone wants to know is does the prosecution have this strong evidence to wrap up this case?

Or is the prosecution going to trial with confessions(which might be real), eyewitness statements about placement on the trail at the time of the crime, and an unspent cartridge found at the crime scene that may have come from Richard Allen's gun?

RSBM

The confessions of course came later, but those other pieces of testimony/evidence were contained in the AA, it's what LE used to give probable cause (which was granted). It's likely that they have a trove of additional evidence because guilty in the court of law exceeds PC and needs BARD.

We know a lot about where the Defense is trying yo go but very little about the Prosecution's case. Gag order and a very tight seal on leaks IMO.

The PC witnesses establish/corroborated the timeline. They may not be needed for trial if there is cell data places RA on the bridge....

LE has collected items from the home, his car, his clothing. We know about that from SWs but we don't know what was discovered. Statistical DNA matches, fabric/carpet/fiber analyses, human/animal hair comparisons. Even the popularity of cold case genetic genealogy might be in play.

Phones sink criminals, whether they carry them at the time or not. Telling black-out periods. Patterns of normal usage vs. usage anomalies.

RA's employment records. Did he have the day off? Did he leave work early? Where he was that morning, that evening.

Plus his whole digital footprint. ANY history of CSAM, any Google searches, and any connection to KAK and his online catfishing accounts.

The Prosecution is holding tight to the gag order.

They've got the goods on RA.

JMO

But then they file absolute ridiculous motions with some valid points and then absolute ridiculous points that outshine the rest and they lose the rest of my little sympathy. Like the ding dong thing. If Judge Gull had playfull called them ding dong, they would call her biased, awful,disrespectful, file a motion for her to remove what she called them, etc. They show absolute disrespect for the court, the judge, the prosecution, their professions, the families, to their client, etc. I felt second hand embarassment reading that.
RSBM/BBm
We saw this word “ding dong” interpreted by one of our esteemed members as being “disrespectful” when they thought it was directed at defense but then flipped to “playful” when it was discovered it was directed at prosecution. Nothing else had changed about the phrase, the setting or the speaker of the phrase.
It’s a weak argument for bias by the judge. I hope for their client’s sake they are stronger in their abilities to defend him than they are at proving bias.
This motion was a waste of time and billable hours. I can’t believe the defense team is focusing so much of their limited time and resources in an attempt to get rid of a judge.
all my opinion
I was never sure what to make of S&L, since they are from Allen County. The problem L had was not really looked into here, other being mentioned.

It was interesting that they aligned with B&R's attempts to get RA out of prison and intended to carry on with the Franks Memo. That support, coming from a different team, solidified some of my feelings on this case. Plus opinions from other legal experts.

I really didn't like it that JG chose the second team and the jury out of her county. It's probably good that S&L were taken off the case.

All just my opinions.
Didnt S&L file a safekeeping motion in December and succeed in getting RA transferred to Wabash where he could have access to better mental health resources?
I could be wrong but I seem to believe they were successful at making it happen during their brief appearance.
And I do believe it was necessary considering his mental state.
All my opinion ( and could be wrong)

Correct! AND obviously it doesn't refer to anyone here.
The same goes for the "Raving Lunatic." reference.

Not as a ritual sacrifice.
In Asatru or Norse Pagan, they perform blots. Sacrifices for gods including Odin. FEB14 is Valisblot, a blot for odins son. There’s a lengthy history with human and animal sacrifice and the parallels to this case are another “coincidence”. The fact that the FBI independently arrived at the conclusion that this could be a pagan tradition and someone very close to the victims practices these traditions is another coincidence IMO MOO

Then why did defense make up a reason in the FM?
I don't agree they "made up" the reason. The police had pursued the theory before the defense was even hired.

I'm not the defense, so I don't necessarily agree with the Odinism theory, but I'm willing to listen to their theory at the time of trial. Why do I need to answer a question better suited for them?

I don't agree they "made up" the reason. The police had pursued the theory before the defense was even hired.

I'm not the defense, so I don't necessarily agree with the Odinism theory, but I'm willing to listen to their theory at the time of trial. Why do I need to answer a question better suited for them?
You don’t need to do anything. I asked because you referred to the holocaust as an example of white supremacists killing other whites and explained that hate groups don’t need a reason.

I was curious about your perspective as to why the defense would go into such detail in the FM, specifically saying that AW’s alleged interracial dating may have been a motive for the Odinists to kill the girls. That is a very specific allegation that I’ve not seen supported by known evidence, nor aware of as having been pursued by police.

jmo

Sorry @steeltowngirl! I didn't mean to imply that you personally expected an answer from me. I just don't think anyone necessarily has to be tied to any particular theory, pro defense or pro prosecution.

I really don't have an opinion on the defense motive on that issue. Maybe they learned something we aren't privy to through more informal investigation. The purpose of a Franks motion, as you know, is to contest the validity of the arrest warrant. At the time of the first, they may have entertained that theory, and moved on to another or a more specific theory. In my opinion, they included the theory to give context as to why they felt the affidavit was misleading.

At the end of the day, none of us here knows the actual facts of the case to a certainty, and my only reasoning for speaking about the Holocaust was to illustrate that it isn't out of the realm of possibility that a white supremacist would kill another white person. It does occur, and it doesn't necessarily need to be tied to ritual at all. For all I know, white supremacists may require a ritual for their own interpretation of their religion. I'm not a white supremacist, just an old Deadhead lawyer, so I have no knowledge at all of their practices. B & R likely didn't either going into this trial, so I don't expect them to be experts on the matter.

We will learn in time, I feel.

Just saying that hate groups don't tend to really need any good reason at all.
This crime appears to have a very good reason. Blood lust and a sexual deviant component that centers around young adolescent girls.
This was not a hate crime. This was not a ritual sacrifice. This was one man fulfilling his deviant, sick fantasies and getting a further kick out of leaving a puzzling crime scene and then playing cat and mouse with law enforcement.
If RA didn’t destroy his electronic history before that search warrant was served in October 2022; I have little doubt that evidence of his consumption of this type of content was found in abundance.
IMO this wasn’t his first sexual assault and he would have continued to escalate the assaults if it weren’t for the BG video.
I hope LE have looked long and hard into all the similar victims found in proximity of RA’s previous residences and work trips.
I believe the BG video made RA stop his escalating patterns of behavior and whatever evidence he became aware of after March 24th 2023 ( most likely what was discovered during the search warrant) made him lose his mind. At this point even he knew his fish was fried. All hope of freedom was gone.

This crime wasn’t the work of a hate group.
This was a wolf in sheep’s clothing that alluded police for 5 years.
If justice is served then RA will live out the rest or his life in captivity, without the ability to prey on innocent children and for everyone to know exactly who he truly is and what he did.
all my opinion.

In Asatru or Norse Pagan, they perform blots. Sacrifices for gods including Odin. FEB14 is Valisblot, a blot for odins son. There’s a lengthy history with human and animal sacrifice and the parallels to this case are another “coincidence”. The fact that the FBI independently arrived at the conclusion that this could be a pagan tradition and someone very close to the victims practices these traditions is another coincidence IMO MOO

No coincidence; no lengthy history according to your links provided:

In prehistoric times a total of 5 human sacrifices in wells specifically. Nothing present day; not at all alike Delphi.

Prehistoric period (until 1050 AD) /

The Viking Age /

Religion, magic, death and rituals /

At Trelleborg a sacrificial site was found from the time before the Viking fortress was erected in 980-81. In five c. 3 metre-deep wells human and animal skeletons were found, together with jewellery and tools. Of the total of five human sacrifices, four were young children aged between 4 and 7.

It is very significant that the skeletons were found in wells
. The Vikings attributed great symbolic importance to wells.
>>
When the fortress was constructed (980-981 AD), the cult site was dismantled and the sacrifices stopped.
>>
Human sacrifices?

Appears the Odin are favorable of young girls and celebrate them. No mention of sacrifice quite opposite in fact.
Again your link stating so:

>>>
Bryggen Rune Stick
Freyja, Goddess of Love & Wa
r​

Alternatively, you could offer up a prayer or deed to Freyja, the Norse goddess of love. Set up an altar to Freyja using her symbols: cat figures, amber, honey, sweet meads and wines, and delectable pastries. It may not seem very Viking, but for Freyja, the sweeter, the better. Freyja is a great goddess for young women, so consider helping or spending time with the important ladies in your life– your sisters, your girlfriends, or even a significant other.

>>>

all imo

The Odin theory was only one of a multitude of roads LE went down. We don’t even know why LE looked into that as a angle but it didn’t plan out and moved their investigation into a different direction.

RA would have been covered in blood so the logical assumption is he wiped his hand on the tree to get rid of Libbys blood as it was the closest thing to wipe his hand down.

Do we have a photo of the tree where this happened as it would be interesting to see the height on where this blood pattern was?

ETA - as I’m assuming they didn’t cut down a entire tree to get the evidence and would of taken a potion of it off.

Moo

Last edited:
The ones who count, IMO, are the ones I can find who have actual cases in Indiana.
I would ignore anyone who would claim to be an attorney but can't be found in MyCase, unless they are arguing on a federal level.
I meant the ones already involved, in both RA's case or AB&BR's case. And it is all just my opinion that some who are revered are not what they may seem. MO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member