Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought this was huge IMO, NMcL asked Murphy on cross if during all the course of his investigation, had ever been able to prove BH or the other POI's that Click, Murphy and Ferency suspected, were in Delphi during the time of the murders and Murphy stated "NO".

At approx the 53 minute mark in the same linked Murder Sheet Podcast above.

Woopsie on that one. I think a lot of T Click's testimony is going to come under deep suspicion or not allowed at all.

JMO

I'd long been mystified why a guy with a solid alibi would be central to their case but now MS explained that in fact JM is supposedly the guy that links this all together. That explains why D surrogates spread the baseless conspiracy that he abducted a girl after the first dismissal hearing.

Of course in order for any of this to make any sense, central command have decided to cover up for the real killers.

MOO

I guarantee the State provided everything labeled that pertained to RA. The other “discovery” was only provided after they wanted to retry the investigation. They promised to do this in their press release. They wasted their own time.

I'm not following. How can you guarantee this? Also, what press release?

I'd long been mystified why a guy with a solid alibi would be central to their case but now MS explained that in fact JM is supposedly the guy that links this all together. That explains why D surrogates spread the baseless conspiracy that he abducted a girl after the first dismissal hearing.

Of course in order for any of this to make any sense, central command have decided to cover up for the real killers.

MOO

MS left out quite a bit that others who were at the hearings are reporting on.

Motion to Compel/Sanctions against Prosecution
Circling back to this to provide the link to read it all in full. Also, the parts that are more interesting to me, and I HOPE by now the defense has this 2019 data/comparison, are attached. Could what was discovered (and maybe not turned over to the defense in a viewable way) in 2019 be the reason for the "change in direction?" If the defense STILL cannot access this, it's a problem!!!

Screenshot 2024-07-31 092856.pngScreenshot 2024-07-31 092949.png

I understand the frustration over BH because he "has a solid alibi." The question arises not only because of his extracurricular interests and postings, but because some question the entire timeline of this murder. And if the timeline isn't correct, neither are alibis.

JMO IMO
The timeline would be correct because they have Abby’s photo from the bridge and then Libby’s video and then RA (imo) seen walking away bloody or muddy from the crime scene towards his car.

So the defence can try and change the timeline all they wish to, but it doesn’t change the basic facts that their client did it and, let’s not forget, confessed to multiple people, including his wife and his own mother.

IMO MOO

So I listened to the MS interview and they repeatedly mentioned BH “has a solid alibi” but we learned via Holeman testimony that the proof of his alibi was an email from his employer stating someone clocked in BH at 4:55am clock out for lunch from 12:15 to 12:45 (approx, I can’t recall the minutes exactly) and then clock out again at 2:45. Then Holeman states they got an email from a gym in the area stating someone used his fob at 4:08pm. There is no mention of collecting video data, interviewing coworkers, phone data etc. I don’t consider any of this solid to any stretch but I expect to see this stated often because of MS repeating it over and over again lol somehow makes it true.

Holeman says that he determined the time of the murders by using cell phone data (I’m assuming BG video?). There is no mention of what time a medical professional determined TOD to be. This is concerning. (Also Holeman’s window of death is not covered by BHs alibi)

Murphy and Holeman both acknowledged during their testimony’s that BH was considered a suspect in “some circles” (everywhere but CCSO I think?) Murphy and Holeman both worked at Lafayette. Holeman was present in the room during the Elvis Fields interview, why did he think he was there??

There was detail given regarding emails from Jay Abbot FBI and Doug Carter. They discuss on Feb17 another suspect(6). They say suspect(6) is connected to another suspect BH and they discuss involving BAU, pagan rituals, the stick formations on the girls.

Purdy during his testimony states BP told him about BH right after the murders, he said he looked through his SM and eventually interviewed him. Purdy is not retired like TC and KM, so he still has to tote that thin blue line. His explaination for interviewing him is as an “odinist expert” even though they already consulted with an actual expert, Turco and could just call him? He agrees that BHs social media is really weird, agrees the stick formation on the girls matched the one on brads hand as well as the “mimicked crime scene”

There was a ton of information given by multiple witnesses that confirmed BH was considered a suspect and FBI/Doug Carter emails said to investigate him. I would find it unbelievable if they have the FBI saying “all our resources are open to you, use it!” And they did not do a simple phone download, like they did in 101 other people. I think it’s an outright lie.

(All my own opinion and impression for discussion purposes, not to be taken as absolute fact)

The timeline would be correct because they have Abby’s photo from the bridge and then Libby’s video and then RA (imo) seen walking away bloody or muddy from the crime scene towards his car.

We all know by now "bloody" was not said.

As far as the timeline being confirmed by the photo and the video.....this is not iron clad evidence until we see digital proof interpreted by experts, and I'll leave it at that.

IMO MOO

So the defence can try and change the timeline all they wish to, but it doesn’t change the basic facts that their client did it and, let’s not forget, confessed to multiple people, including his wife and his own mother.

IMO MOO
I think that everyone is wondering why we aren’t using the TOD the pathologist found through their medical examination.

I don’t think a cop should be making up the time of death by looking the possible time a video was recorded on a phone and then using a witness reporting a man walking down the road. That doesn’t tell us anything about the time of death.

Sure, use it as a early days prelim time to gather evidence, but ..that’s how they’ve created their entire theory of the time of murders for the purposes of this trial? What’s wrong with the medical pathologists report that they can’t just use that?

All MOO.

As far as the timeline being confirmed by the photo and the video.....this is not iron clad evidence until we see digital proof interpreted by experts, and I'll leave it at that.

IMO MOO

I didn’t know Bloody was not said by the witness. Do you have a link for this claim?

So I listened to the MS interview and they repeatedly mentioned BH “has a solid alibi” but we learned via Holeman testimony that the proof of his alibi was an email from his employer stating someone clocked in BH at 4:55am clock out for lunch from 12:15 to 12:45 (approx, I can’t recall the minutes exactly) and then clock out again at 2:45. Then Holeman states they got an email from a gym in the area stating someone used his fob at 4:08pm. There is no mention of collecting video data, interviewing coworkers, phone data etc. I don’t consider any of this solid to any stretch but I expect to see this stated often because of MS repeating it over and over again lol somehow makes it true.

Holeman says that he determined the time of the murders by using cell phone data (I’m assuming BG video?). There is no mention of what time a medical professional determined TOD to be. This is concerning. (Also Holeman’s window of death is not covered by BHs alibi)

Murphy and Holeman both acknowledged during their testimony’s that BH was considered a suspect in “some circles” (everywhere but CCSO I think?) Murphy and Holeman both worked at Lafayette. Holeman was present in the room during the Elvis Fields interview, why did he think he was there??

There was detail given regarding emails from Jay Abbot FBI and Doug Carter. They discuss on Feb17 another suspect(6). They say suspect(6) is connected to another suspect BH and they discuss involving BAU, pagan rituals, the stick formations on the girls.

Purdy during his testimony states BP told him about BH right after the murders, he said he looked through his SM and eventually interviewed him. Purdy is not retired like TC and KM, so he still has to tote that thin blue line. His explaination for interviewing him is as an “odinist expert” even though they already consulted with an actual expert, Turco and could just call him? He agrees that BHs social media is really weird, agrees the stick formation on the girls matched the one on brads hand as well as the “mimicked crime scene”

There was a ton of information given by multiple witnesses that confirmed BH was considered a suspect and FBI/Doug Carter emails said to investigate him. I would find it unbelievable if they have the FBI saying “all our resources are open to you, use it!” And they did not do a simple phone download, like they did in 101 other people. I think it’s an outright lie.

(All my own opinion and impression for discussion purposes, not to be taken as absolute fact)
I would venture to guess that there are videos at both locations. Holeman doesn't have to share every detail about how they excluded BH.

Let's also not forget Murphy also said on the stand that he could never prove BH, PW or EF were in Delphi during the time of the murders.

JMO

IMO MOO
IIRC, we also know now that Libby’s phone has had three extractions, 2017 cellabrite, 2019 greykey and a 2024 cellabrite using updated software (the report was not back at the time of the officer’s (Cecil, I believe) deposition)

MOO

I didn’t know Bloody was not said by the witness. Do you have a link for this claim?

That's the link to the Frank's memorandum. In it, the interview with SC is cited. It's cited as an attachment/flash drive, but we don't have access to that attachment/flash drive.

We have no reason to think they are lying about what's in that interview with SC.

IMO MOO

I would venture to guess that there are videos at both locations. Holeman doesn't have to share every detail about how they excluded BH.

Let's also not forget Murphy also said on the stand that he could never prove BH, PW or EF were in Delphi during the time of the murders.

JMO

BBM

I really hope the jury will require more than that and not just go on their assumptions of what must be there.

IMO MOO

JMO
If there was a video, this is the time to say it. LE stated they did not view or collect video from his work. They did not mention any video from the gym, just the email about someone using his fob. This tells me there’s no videos.

EFs phone was at his house completely unused for 9 hours straight during the murders. It’s possible he just left his phone at home.

PW and BH don’t live in rushville, Murphy wasn’t investigating them directly. It would be other LE working on them. Now we hear all the evidence around BH “never existed”.

MOO

That's the link to the Frank's memorandum. In it, the interview with SC is cited. It's cited as an attachment/flash drive, but we don't have access to that attachment/flash drive.

We have no reason to think they are lying about what's in that interview with SC.

IMO MOO

Thanks, I will check it out.

This of course doesn’t change the fact he was out on that bridge dressed similarly as BG, which he admits to. Also, of course, not forgetting his gun cartridge found between the bodies of the girls and loads of confessions.
Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back