Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

neither does eating or smearing one's feces about and yet apparently RA was doing that as well at one point after he began confessing.
Definitely agree.

The link above is about a very notorious Mafia boss who lived here in NYC.
Vincent “The Chin” Gigante.

He took to wearing a bathrobe and slippers and mumbling to himself when in public so as to appear insane. Every single member of LE, and even we in the public, knew it was an act.

It was so infamous that they named it “The Bathrobe Defense,” and his handpicked psychiatrist declared The Chin to be schizophrenic.

All the while behind closed doors he was ordering hits, trafficking heroin, etc.

I can’t know if RA is faking, but here is a screenshot from the link:

IMG_9832.jpeg

Last edited:
So her killer made sure he introduced himself to her, told her his name?
A video of the BG and a name (initial) of this man or an accomplice would have been an even greater legacy through hero Libby.

When it was clear, the girls had to die, it was no problem to let Abby/Libby hear a true name, while one man spoke to another. Maybe, it happened unintentional in the heat of the battle (IF there was a second man at all). MOO

Or, some cat named RA, who lives nearby, and is familiar with the entire trail area, dressed up in pseudo disguise, entrapped two young teenage girls on the bridge, ordered them down the hill, and across the creek, where he brutally murdered them.

I'll try this again.
I found a convo we had here in July 2021 asking about the "all over by 3:30" comment
I found the linked article dated Feb 17, 2021.
That article references a press conference where the "all over by 3:30" comment was made
So I'm looking for a press conference that happened prior to Feb 17 2021.
I don’t know of a press conference. The Comet may have misremembered where it was possibly first said, which was the DE text. Daily Mail covered it.

Amid the frustration for information, lurid text messages leaked online from someone at the crime scene, which the documentary claimed were shared by Abby's uncle, David Erskin.

The text read: 'Me and my other sisters boyfriend are the ones who found the girls Tuesday. Coroner's report stated everything was over by 3:30. No rape. Abby was dressed. Libby was nude.

'Libby's top half was covered with leafs (sic) and sticks, almost like they were trying to cover her.

'The only DNA would be from Libby's fingernails. She fought like hell. Whoever did it targeted Libby for sure and knew what they were doing with Abby. It was personal with Libby.'

The defense has alleged that the letter on the tree is a rune and something the killer or group of killers (take your pick from their list) did as part of a ritual killing.

So if this is a letter that Libby wrote weather intentionally or just with her hand in her last moments touching the tree to make this mark.. it wouldn't be a Rune as the defense has painted in their many memos. Well I guess I wouldn't put it past them to suggest Libby was participating in this little ritual thing they think was going on.. so maybe we will see that accusation next. Anyway, if it isn't a Rune, then was this not a ritual killing where they painted the tree as some worship to Odin? If it was not, then was this even more than one killer?

Without this being some cult coming together to do these killings, it really deflates the defense story about EF and his band of buddies or what was it "brothers" committing these murders.

Another thought is that the severity of Libby's injuries lead me to believe she didn't intentionally mark the tree with anything once her neck was cut.

I don’t know of a press conference. The Comet may have misremembered where it was possibly first said, which was the DE text. Daily Mail covered it.

Amid the frustration for information, lurid text messages leaked online from someone at the crime scene, which the documentary claimed were shared by Abby's uncle, David Erskin.

The text read: 'Me and my other sisters boyfriend are the ones who found the girls Tuesday. Coroner's report stated everything was over by 3:30. No rape. Abby was dressed. Libby was nude.

'Libby's top half was covered with leafs (sic) and sticks, almost like they were trying to cover her.

'The only DNA would be from Libby's fingernails. She fought like hell. Whoever did it targeted Libby for sure and knew what they were doing with Abby. It was personal with Libby.'

Thanks for the link.
I knew about DE's texts but didn't have an approved source for it. I thought it was possibly credible that he saw the coroner's report since it remained unsealed for a period of time.

An E and an F look remarkably similar. You even have to write an F to get to an E.

IMO MOO
My opinion, it's a ridiculous notion that Libby after had her throat slashed from behind and falling to her knees, wasn't just trying to get up to her feet to get away, using her hand on the tree to steady herself but she was trying to write EF's initials. She was 14 years old, how are you connecting her to anyone in Rushville, where EF was from? Just a ridiculous notion. AJMO

My opinion, it's a ridiculous notion that Libby after had her throat slashed from behind and falling to her knees, wasn't just trying to get up to her feet to get away, using her hand on the tree to steady herself but she was trying to write EF's initials. She was 14 years old, how are you connecting her to anyone in Rushville, where EF was from? Just a ridiculous notion. AJMO

I agree Libby didn't make that mark on the tree.

IMO MOO

Yes. I'm just wondering why in all of the information that's been gleaned in recent motions, hearings, etc. there is no mention at all of the girls being wet.

I personally don't believe they crossed the creek.

IMO MOO
Their bodies were not found until almost 1 pm the following day. So it was about 23 hours AFTER they would have crossed the creek.

Is that the only reason you don't believe they crossed the creek? Because 23 hours is plenty of time to dry off, IMO.

But there were clothes of their found in the water. And one of the shoes was on other side, IIRC. Crossing the shallow part of the creek seems logical, imo. But I don't know for sure and I am not sure it even matters anyway.

Their bodies were not found until almost 1 pm the following day. So it was about 23 hours AFTER they would have crossed the creek.

Is that the only reason you don't believe they crossed the creek? Because 23 hours is plenty of time to dry off, IMO.

But there were clothes of their found in the water. And one of the shoes was on other side, IIRC. Crossing the shallow part of the creek seems logical, imo. But I don't know for sure and I am not sure it even matters anyway.
No, not the only reason.

IMO MOO

I agree Libby didn't make that mark on the tree.

IMO MOO
I don't think the OP was saying that Libby didn't make the mark on the tree--seemed to be saying she made the mark non an attempt to steady herself.

How would she even know EF's name?

I'll try this again.
I found a convo we had here in July 2021 asking about the "all over by 3:30" comment
I found the linked article dated Feb 17, 2021.
That article references a press conference where the "all over by 3:30" comment was made
So I'm looking for a press conference that happened prior to Feb 17 2021.
IIRC, LE didn't have that many press conferences. Maybe someone mentioned it in an earlier 2017-2020 interview but I doubt it.

My opinion is that the creek was actually quite deep that day because of the runoff from melting snow, but consider that just my opinion until I can find a link with the historical data.

I don't know how they ended up where they ended up. But I don't think they crossed the creek. And I don't think Abby's (Libby's) clothes were wet.

IMO MOO

ETA: This link showed that the water would have been about 3.5 feet deep that day. Can't imagine how cold, too. I don't know how to check, or what the word/calculation is, for how swiftly the current would have been moving at that depth.

View attachment 525403

there are pictures of searchers crossing the creek the day after they went missing and water appears to come waist high or below.[ I will look for it again]

And the female homeowner of a home right there said that the water at that time was pretty low at that part of the creek.[ I will try and find it and bring it here. ]

A video of the BG and a name (initial) of this man or an accomplice would have been an even greater legacy through hero Libby.

When it was clear, the girls had to die, it was no problem to let Abby/Libby hear a true name, while one man spoke to another. Maybe, it happened unintentional in the heat of the battle (IF there was a second man at all). MOO
Sorry I don't agree with you about this at all.

there are pictures of searchers crossing the creek the day after they went missing and water appears to come waist high or below.[ I will look for it again]

And the female homeowner of a home right there said that the water at that time was pretty low at that part of the creek.[ I will try and find it and bring it here. ]

I'm aware. No need to find links.

My point is, the water was not ankle, or even knee, deep. It would have been past waist-high for the girls. Well, RA too since he's a shorty. I was not implying it was over anybody's head.

IMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhampton
Back