Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She hadn't seen the offical evidence yet before making her conclusions. That matters, IMO.

But she was commenting as a "pundit." She was not even on the case yet. And THEN, when she was "on the case" and saw the actual photos, she doubled down on her initial conclusion. I am really failing to see how this matters.

Should she just not have been hired as an expert because she once commented on the case? Does that completely invalidate her?

I think not, but it's just my opinion.

JMO IMO

There (in the outdoor buildings) could have been found evidence or could have been found a location, where a perp had prepared a "studio" for filming/torturing his victims. Well done, if they searched for it. IMO
PS: If I had not viewed a movie on TV, which showed such a studio within a crime movie, I wouldn't have thought of it. In the movie the mysterious shed was right beside the residential building, but forbidden for the family to enter.
So sad we have become exposed to all the vial nature and tendencies of evil killers over the years. :(

Could LE have been looking in the outbuilding for a motorcycle cover that was listed in the SW? We do know that they removed a piece of carpeting from under the spare tire area of RA's automobile for testing.

MOO

But she was commenting as a "pundit." She was not even on the case yet. And THEN, when she was "on the case" and saw the actual photos, she doubled down on her initial conclusion. I am really failing to see how this matters.

Should she just not have been hired as an expert because she once commented on the case? Does that completely invalidate her?

JMO IMO
It just makes their testimony seem less credible, when they had made up their mind, before they even saw the evidence. It makes it seem like she was just saying 'whatever' so she could be on TV to discuss her specific expertise.

And because some of the examples she used seemed kind of weak, it was hard to feel confident in her conclusions. IMO

JMO IMO
 She already had an opinion on the case with limited facts and possibly incorrect information. Would she then go against that opinion? I'm not sure but it reaks of prior bias imo.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

JMO IMO

I think the point is she’s not going to change her opinion after her initial comment on the case. Doubling down, furthering that same opinion that she was right was really her only option that wouldn’t make it obvious that she has no credibility IMO.

Update to docke
So these new court docs are about Dr Fiddler. She is apparently being subpoenaed by the D? I think....

But she filed motion to quash the subpoena?

Am I right? What do they want her to testify about?

Hendricks Regional Health | Dr. Jessica Fiddler | Jessica ...

Facebook · Hendricks Regional Health
20+ reactions · 2 years ago

1:42
My name is Jessica Fiddler. I'm a family physician at Greencastle Family Health. I think what makes our practice special is we're in a rural ...

Attachments

• 1724764105067.jpeg
    1724764105067.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 4
I had heard reference to the girls talking about which way they should go i.e. something about two ways when BG was approaching. - Source Gray Hughes/LG's cellphone

However, I have never heard that particular statement that Anna says Libby made about the trail having ended and they can't go any further. I was just wondering if this was stated by Libby at the end of that asphalt trail to the right of the bridge. Hence why I was asking about if that particular trail just ends in woods.

You may be correct though, the girls may have been referring to the bridge at that point.
Now I'm not sure what asphalt trail you're talking about. A map would probably help.

It seems to be a common assumption that those words were spoken as he approached them at the end of the bridge. However, that never made any sense to me because the trail doesn't end there.
If they had been on the path on the north side of the creek, I could understand why they thought the path ended.

Then that would mean where they ended up was probably not the intended final resting spot, right?

What do you make of the tree branch freshly "sawed?"

IMO MOO
I think that's more of the D's sensationalism from the FM. Those ould also have been easily snapped during the bare, dull branches of February. In many photos we've seen of that area there are plenty of twigs and branches laying around.

JMO

I don't know the statistics, but there are similar crimes.

Laura Hobbs (8) and Krystal Tobias (9)

 She already had an opinion on the case with limited facts and possibly incorrect information. Would she then go against that opinion? I'm not sure but it reaks of prior bias imo.

<modsnip>

I couldn't care less about MS's commentary about this expert.

When JG erroneously kicked B&R off the case and then S&L were appointed, one of them had previously commented on the case in public. About RA being guilty, no less. He was still appointed. <modsnip>

AND he changed his mind when he saw the evidence.

MOO IMO

Laura Hobbs (8) and Krystal Tobias (9)

Those sweet girls were just 8 and 10 babies really at the time. Monsters are everywhere, all the time looking like innocent store managers or clergy, they are wolves in sheep's clothing hiding in plain sight.

JMO

Now I'm not sure what asphalt trail you're talking about. A map would probably help.

It seems to be a common assumption that those words were spoken as he approached them at the end of the bridge. However, that never made any sense to me because the trail doesn't end there.
If they had been on the path on the north side of the creek, I could understand why they thought the path ended.
I'll try to find a map and/or picture to show you what path I am describing.

Then that would mean where they ended up was probably not the intended final resting spot, right?

What do you make of the tree branch freshly "sawed?"

IMO MOO
Do you have a reference for this (my bold bit in your post above)? Think I've missed previous references to this.

Or is it also from the debunked Franks Odinistic Sacrifical murder document??

Do you have a reference for this (my bold bit in your post above)? Think I've missed previous references to this.

is it from the Franks document?
sbm

Yes, it's from the Franks. I edited my post to include the link to it. Thank you.

IMO MOO

I couldn't care less about MS's commentary about this expert.

When JG erroneously kicked B&R off the case and then S&L were appointed, one of them had previously commented on the case in public. About RA being guilty, no less. He was still appointed. <modsnip>

AND he changed his mind when he saw the evidence.

MOO IMO
I wasn't aware of that. I agree all sides should play fair.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
IMO, I'm quite certain that - if this SODDI Odinistic Ritual Cult Sacrifice Murders is allowed into the trial - that the Prosecution will use their own experts (the FBI in this case that have already testified, "not sacrifical murders") and will also delve into exactly where her expertize in "Odinitic Ritual Sacrifice Murders" comes from ... because I can't find a single case of it actually happening in real life (or on the internet) except this one case that she decided was so before she saw an ounce of actual evidence. There's that. That's important and a jury will hear that at trial too IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyimagine