Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was interesting that SC and BB did NOT want to do a sketch but they felt pressured to. BB's sketch looks nothing like BG in the video. Yet she described the same clothes as SC and agrees BG from the video is the man she saw.

Doug Carter and Murphy are mocked for saying they believe both sketches are the same man yet evidence clearly indicates this is the case.
I agree with all your post. Regarding the sketches, according to Murder Sheet Holeman also testified he always trought the sketches is the same person. I never gave importance to the sketches because they are just sketches, not photos but I always thought this crime was by a lone wolf, so it makes sense the sketches is the same person but from different witnesses. I don't understand the obsession with the sketches. Son of the San killer had 10, 20? different sketches and he was just a serial killer, not 20 or 30 different persons, Earons the same thing, Richard Ramirez the same, etc. They were just different sketches from the same person but from different witnesses.

Last edited:
If it is law that these questions from the questionnaire are to be confidential between the court and the recipient, then would we expect consequences for the publishing agency via the court? Eg: a fine or something? Would this be public info? Not asking you specifically just jumping from your post is all. :)

If it was actually fraudulent (the doc, not the report), what recourse if any would the court have??
No idea about consequences. The public release of the questionnaire could taint a potential jury pool. Let’s imagine that most of the original 600 potential juror responses are returned with bias. Now a new set has to be sent out - the public has then already seen the questions and are further tainted.

Of course, media has already covered much of what is on the questionnaire over the last few months, due to the FMs, evidence leak. etc.

It may be tough to find a fresh panel of jurors in Indiana, or anywhere.

jmo

It may be tough to find a fresh panel of jurors in Indiana, or anywhere.

jmo

I disagree. I have zero fear they'd be able to find a jury that hadn't even heard of this case even in the state of Indiana. Many people don't have cable anymore and don't watch local news. Many people never did watch the news. And even more couldn't care less about true crime.

And, especially in an election year, people's focus is elsewhere.

JMO IMO MOO

Are you aware that RA was given special accomodations that others were not?

I don't have a problem with that though since he was/is a pre-trial detainee.

RA was allowed family visits.
He was given a tablet that he could use anytime to listen to music, watch movies, and make phone calls.
When he broke that tablet they replaced it for him free of charge.
He was offered a T.V. but he declined it.
He had the privilege to buy new clothes, shoes, and socks. Which he did.

Poor thing.
We don't have many exact dates for some of his "priviledges". I think some/many/all were taken away during his suicidal bouts. Here is the statement from the warden at that time, Galipeau.
There is no date on it but I think it was an attachment to another doc filed on 04/14/2023.
It's on pg 8. I've also provided a screen cap for those who aren't able to search due to phones or such.
Note #15: he was not afforded face-to-face visits due to being in segregation. If you have links to the dates of segregation, they would be really helpful.

MOO
Galipeau Affi.jpg

Last edited:
Someone provided a link to 3 examples of jury questionnaires in Indiana (was it @steeltowngirl?). One of them I opened and skimmed said, right there on the first page, "you are under oath."

IMO MOO
IMO the "under oath" applies to any statements made in the questionnaire. Just like when you testify in court.

My Opinion Only

The clock is ticking and the judge's inaction is concerning. Signed on 08/01; it's been 25 days and now we wait again.

08/07/2024Order Issued
Defendant appears in person and with Attorneys Bradley Rozzi, Jennifer Auger, and Andrew Baldwin. State by Prosecuting Attorney Nicholas McLeland, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Stacey Diener, and Deputy Prosecuting Attorney James Luttrull. Hearing held on State's Motion in Limine and State's Motion for Admissibility. Matters taken under advisement.
Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
Noticed: McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Noticed: Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed: Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed: Luttrull, James David JR
Noticed: Diener, Stacey Lynn
Noticed: Auger, Jennifer Jones
Order Signed: 08/01/2024

But if so, why not just walk away, before it's even begun? Why try to control two, if you know it's going to be so difficult? Unless having two was the fantasy.

MOO
He had a gun to intimidate. If Abby was a surprise, her being there, her slightness may have made him think she'd be no problem. It seems from what Cicero testified, that RA was right in that respect. Libby was the one who seems to have tried to flee and was slashed from behind by the tree, bringing her to her knees, then dragged back to where he wanted her. I cannot imagine the horror these sweet girls went through at this monster's hands </3

We don't have many exact dates for some of his "priviledges". I think some/many/all were taken away during his suicidal bouts. Here is the statement from the warden at that time, Galipeau.
There is no date on it but I think it was an attachment to another doc filed on 04/14/2023.
It's on pg 8. I've also provided a screen cap for those who aren't able to search due to phones or such.
Note #15: he was not afforded face-to-face visits due to being in segregation. If you have links to the dates of segregation, they would be really helpful.

MOO
View attachment 527045
According to this news article dated June 2023 it says unlike other inmates, Allen gets face to face visits with family.

Delphi murders defendant Richard Allen living in 8x12 prison cell under suicide watch and 24-hour video surveillance

My Opinion Only

The clock is ticking and the judge's inaction is concerning. Signed on 08/01; it's been 25 days and now we wait again.

08/07/2024Order Issued
Defendant appears in person and with Attorneys Bradley Rozzi, Jennifer Auger, and Andrew Baldwin. State by Prosecuting Attorney Nicholas McLeland, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Stacey Diener, and Deputy Prosecuting Attorney James Luttrull. Hearing held on State's Motion in Limine and State's Motion for Admissibility. Matters taken under advisement.
Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
Noticed: McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Noticed: Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed: Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed: Luttrull, James David JR
Noticed: Diener, Stacey Lynn
Noticed: Auger, Jennifer Jones
Order Signed: 08/01/2024

but didn’t the D file new pleadings in to this only recently?

for all we know the Judge gave them a couple of weeks for that.

IMO we don’t really know what the timetable is.

He had a gun to intimidate. If Abby was a surprise, her being there, her slightness may have made him think she'd be no problem. It seems from what Cicero testified, that RA was right in that respect. Libby was the one who seems to have tried to flee and was slashed from behind by the tree, bringing her to her knees, then dragged back to where he wanted her. I cannot imagine the horror these sweet girls went through at this monster's hands </3

Is this of public record or supposition based on the blood on the tree, location of the bodies, etc that was releases?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy
Back