ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree that they suspected she was capable of it, but sometimes our brains take over to protect us and block out what is too painful to admit. I don't think they chose one over the other. I don't think they consciously did anything. I think the protective part of their brains just took over and it wasn't pretty.
Lyiing is a conscious behavior IMO. It's easier to tell the truth.

Link please to what you're presenting as fact that they bought themselves a new car. Do you have access to the title? Do you know who's name is on it or who paid for it? If not, don't assume.
Another perk, perhaps.

Well according to an earlier post, Cindy yanked ABC 'cause they gave a licensing fee to Kronk. To me, that acknowledges that the As did, in fact, intend on making a deal. I'll say it again, nobody should make a dime off the death of a child. I didn't like what Kronk did, but if he paid off the child support that he owed his own child then I think that money was well spent.

Do we know that he DID pay it off? I somehow missed this about ABC and the Kronk thing...do you recall where you read about it so I can go and read into it? And then Cindy ditched ABC? Maybe she had a better offer.:mad:

I will never forget their interview the night before on LKL. They outright lied to millions of people. I'm surprised they didn't hide from sheer embarassment once Caylee's body was found the next day. JMO

I watched that interview as it was happening and it made me ill! I think it was divine providence that Caylee was found the very next day after all those lies were SPEWED!:furious:

:clap: :clap: Exactly!!!!! :clap: :clap:

The mix of characters is VERY interesting, not only that the ABC producer is there but JB joins as well.

Isn't this a critical time when you want to be alone, just the family? Maybe DC and JH were there as security. I know ABC funded but wasn't it appropriate to step back and allow the family to have dinner together as a family? Why was ABC present?

If JB was coming over to touch base with the family given the news, why race to join the dinner where ABC was present so he couldn't say much anyway? Why not wait and see the family afterwards?

Doesn't add up. This was lets make a deal play time. Trading on Caylee.

I think so too. They were discussing it and making some kind of plan. One thing-I did not know M. Bart was also on the ABC staff...that is what D. Casey stated-he said Cindy told him "they were on the staff" referencing M. Bart and Caitlan, and when prodded, said ABC...In what capacity does M. Bart work for ABC I wonder...kinda HINKY since she was the spokesperson for the Anthony family...hmmm...:waitasec:

In my mind, they were regrouping...planning strategy. Oh, maybe not that day...but soon afterward. How does anybody sit down and break bread knowing their grandaughter's body is strewn throughout woods riddled with garbage? IMO it's indecent. That's how strongly I feel about it.

Remember they were there from Friday to Sunday...hard to tell how much planning they all got done that weekend. I was not aware earlier that such a large group was there with them. I had thought it was JUST George and Cindy, you know, and that seemed ok, but now with this whole group and the dinner and ABC and the PI's and the WHOLE family and Baez...HINKY METER ALERT!:eek:

LoL they only do this when they know the body isn't in the location searched while passing out false leads and photos of some other child. Of course I don't care where they eat. It is the curious behavior in regards to just accepting the findings this time where before they acted totally different when a search turned up "possible" bones before and got a totally different reaction.

Maybe others believe their bunk of sending their own PI's out to search around the dump site to find the magical nanny and the child hiding in the bushes on the whim of the all knowing psychic but, not I.

That makes two of us.

Do we know that he DID pay it off? I somehow missed this about ABC and the Kronk thing...do you recall where you read about it so I can go and read into it? And then Cindy ditched ABC? Maybe she had a better offer.:mad:

I watched that interview as it was happening and it made me ill! I think it was divine providence that Caylee was found the very next day after all those lies were SPEWED!:furious:

I think so too. They were discussing it and making some kind of plan. One thing-I did not know M. Bart was also on the ABC staff...that is what D. Casey stated-he said Cindy told him "they were on the staff" referencing M. Bart and Caitlan, and when prodded, said ABC...In what capacity does M. Bart work for ABC I wonder...kinda HINKY since she was the spokesperson for the Anthony family...hmmm...:waitasec:

Remember they were there from Friday to Sunday...hard to tell how much planning they all got done that weekend. I was not aware earlier that such a large group was there with them. I had thought it was JUST George and Cindy, you know, and that seemed ok, but now with this whole group and the dinner and ABC and the PI's and the WHOLE family and Baez...HINKY METER ALERT!:eek:
It was a ways back in the thread...I believe on the Orlando Sentinel blog. I'll try and find it. It was jsut a blurb. BRB

What's this about a Lincoln? Maybe it was a gift...:rolleyes:

How do we KNOW about this Lincoln...??? any verification? anyone?
From what I read here, they were driving a new Lincoln on the day of the memorial. Someone spotted it in video taken that day.

It was a ways back in the thread...I believe on the Orlando Sentinel blog. I'll try and find it. It was jsut a blurb. BRB

Hey, as long as I am already troubling you for info :blowkiss:, I wonder if you could also direct me to where the FBI made that statement to People about reading between the lines about the fingerprints? :blowkiss:

From what I read here, they were driving a new Lincoln on the day of the memorial. Soemone spotted it in video taken that day.

Oh, well that doesn't mean it was theirs. Many people travel in Limo's to funerals, especially the immediate family, so maybe this was just a courteousy of the church or whatever funeral home was dealing with Caylee's remains...hmmm...

Oh, well that doesn't mean it was theirs. Many people travel in Limo's to funerals, especially the immediate family, so maybe this was just a courteousy of the church or whatever funeral home was dealing with Caylee's remains...hmmm...
Wish we still had the webcam. I took a limo to my parents' funerals...but I wasn't driving.

You are jumping to this conclusion with zero hard evidence. There is no doubt that George and Cindy are on disability right now and that can help pay their mortgage. If I was in a similar situation I can't say that I wouldn't sell a photo of my child to a network in order to pay a bill and not go back to work because mentally/emotionally I wouldn't be able to work. I can't think of any family that went through something similar where a lynch mob was insisting they go back to work immediately. The attorneys are most likely working pro-bono for the publicity. The Ritz was comped out of kindness and probably because the network was trying to butter them up for the future. I'm not sure how you can look at their life and think success in any way. There is nothing luxurious about their life. Their life is miserable. Why do you think George wanted to kill himself?

Disability? I seriously doubt it, neither have a disability. Plus, it takes months and sometimes years to be finally be approved and that is for people with real disabilities. Even with 2 people on disability there wouldn't be enough money to pay the mortgage, house/car insurance, car payments, cable/phone/internet bills, electric/gas/water/sewer, taxes, food...etc for 7 months.

Disability? I seriously doubt it, neither have a disability. Plus, it takes months and sometimes years to be finally be approved and that is for people with real disabilities. Even with 2 people on disability there wouldn't be enough money to pay the mortgage, house/car insurance, car payments, cable/phone/internet bills, electric/gas/water/sewer, taxes, food...etc for 7 months.

I thought Cindy said she had a short term disability policy through her employer. Not sure if that is still in effect. I also read some time ago that Lee had moved home to help out with expenses..

It was reported early on that Cindy was given money basically from a hardship fund from her work. I'm not sure how long that lasted. Maybe she's entitled to disability at this point.

It really makes no difference to me where they stayed or what they ate. What I have a problem with is IMO the Anthonys did not just learn their grandbaby was dead, I believe they have known this from the day 911 was called. If they had truly believed that she was alive they would not have sent their PI to the woods 3 weeks earlier to look for her. It is almost like they went about business as usual, meeting with legal counsel, the press, and KFN. CA was not afraid of media attention, she went for a walk and sat outside the hotel with DC where the media could of easily gotten to her if they chose to. So I don't buy the argument that the Ritz was the best place because of privacy.

IMO if they had truly felt all along Caylee was alive and had just learned that there was a huge possiblity that her remains had just been found, they would not have been able to leave the hotel room, go sit in a restaurant and have conversations with people. They would of been in their room falling apart and no true friend would try and coax them out of their rooms for go sit in a restaurant to meet people, they would of picked food up or ordered room service to try and get them to eat.

Unless we discuss with them or those that were present at the meeting we won't really know. All the supposition in the world won't provide the answers to exactly why or what they were discussing until someone finds it necessary to disclose.

I do wish Marc Klaas would take George under his wing, though.

Great post! I think LE (SA) is quite aware...and watching many of the players.

I did not realize Jose Baez was there also!!!!

Didn't he do a little presser before/after Casey appeared in court per order the judge?
And didn't he state to the media he was appalled that it would be suggested he had anything in the way of contingency fees set up either now or for the future.
He was quite angry and he pretty much threatened that some of these reports/reporter's would be dealt with at another time?

Don't have the link but I remember this, it was after Caylee had been found and therefore, after this meeting at the Ritz!

OMG this guy's got to be watched and watched closely.......

BTW, thank you for your input!!

I think JB is digging himself a hole he won't be able to climb out of.

And he, like the Anthony's seems to enjoy running around blaming things on everyone but himself. No one around these people seem to ever take responsibility for their own actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL