• AB was oblivous until the morning of the fire

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Ab was not involved with Zahra's death but completely involved in disposal

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • AB was soley responsible for what happened to Zahra and her disposal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB killed Zahra

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • AB was involved in the death and cover up of Zahra.

Votes: 71 18.9%
  • Adam and Elisa were both equally complicit

Votes: 94 25.1%
  • AB contributed to death by negligence; Involved in cover-up *except* for disposal

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • AB contributed to Zahra's death through negligence and was involved in the cover up and disposal

Votes: 138 36.8%
  • Leaning towards AB was in denial- but all depends on what was found in the house.

Votes: 15 4.0%
  • Other: Not sure how AB is involved. Can't condemn him for Zahra's demise, as yet...I need more infor

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • I think AB was involved and so was EB...

Votes: 12 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's lying through his teeth. But, that's just me.

Me too girl..I ain't feeling nothing sincere about that interview so far..Damage control imho..pure and simple..Maybe I'm just jaded..but I'm of the mind that he is quite cold and calculating, much more so than his appearance of coming off as somewhat slow would suggest he could be. I wish I felt differently, but I just don't..:(

I see a man full of regret and fear who likely wishes he could go back in time and put the welfare of his daughter on his list of priorities. Too little, too late again for me.

See, I don't see or hear any regret..granted we haven't seen the entire interview..and I sure wish they would post it all at one time, but we know they won't..:banghead:..I wish that I could hear him say something like 'I wish we had never left Oz' or 'If only I could have protected her'...maybe even I blame myself for not checking on her earlier on the night of the supposed *kidnapping*..but nada..nothing like that from him..<moo..fwiw..

This exchange even disturbs me..

What did you think of everything that they did tonight?
"I thought it was really ...very nice. Very appropriate."

To our Aussie members..before I pounce on something that may mean nothing..is that how a question like this would be answered? I guess I'm trying to figure out the difference in how language would be used here vs there..

Adam doesn't say that the memorial was heartwarming, comforting, etc...he says it was appropriate? Am I crazy?

PM - I found that totally creepy too. What an odd choice of a word to use for the memorial. There are a thousand other words I would have used to describe the wonderful gatherings done in Zahra's honor. Appropriate wouldn't be one of them.

He would only to say that police aren't telling him much, but he thinks they are closer to learning the truth.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299

You know that's funny, in a funny strange sort of way. I have noticed when a parent of a missing child is not considered a suspect and not being treated as such, they say something along the lines of "The police have asked us not to discuss the case", or something or other like that. When the parent IS considered a suspect, they always say exactly what AB did, "They aren't telling me much".

PM - I found that totally creepy too. What an odd choice of a word to use for the memorial. There are a thousand other words I would have used to describe the wonderful gatherings done in Zahra's honor. Appropriate wouldn't be one of them.

That's just part of the reason it did not feel like it was 'from the heart' imo. I felt like he was struggling to come up with *appropriate* answers..

To our Aussie members..before I pounce on something that may mean nothing..is that how a question like this would be answered? I guess I'm trying to figure out the difference in how language would be used here vs there..

Adam doesn't say that the memorial was heartwarming, comforting, etc...he says it was appropriate? Am I crazy?

I'm not Aussie, but Canadian, and I didn't find anything odd about the word "appropriate" there - it might be a word I would use to praise a solemn function. Just FWIW, it didn't strike me as odd.

What I felt wasn't appropriate AT ALL was the way his mother beamed at him when the reporter said "he's your baby boy" or whatever the exact words were. This is not the time to be proud of him.............

My husband would use those terms. I don't think he even knows words like heartwarming, comforting, endearing, warm, touching etc. He just doesn't use "feminine" adjectives.

But you've got a positive outlook. Things are going to work you, do you believe?
"I just hope that the police get all the evidence they need to get the right result and justice for Zahra."

What is the right result?
"That whoever they find guilty of this ..."

above snipped from posted transcription

get all the evidence they need to get the right result. Say what? And what "right result" would that be?

Funny he (nor KB) ever said anything about finding ALL of Zahra - wanting to lay her rest rest - fully. Yet he still hopes LE gets ALL the evidence.

Strange, very strange answer right there that is.

What I felt wasn't appropriate AT ALL was the way his mother beamed at him when the reporter said "he's your baby boy" or whatever the exact words were. This is not the time to be proud of him.............

Yeh, instead of constantly rubbing his back, she should have smacked him in the back of head. kwim

A good way to think about all those policies is - say you and I become PM friends on WS, and then I go and kill someone, would you like to be sleuthed for that? So WS tries not to expose for the sake of exposing until we have some official reason why someone is to be considered a "player." So use that as the standard.

And thanks to all the posters who ask these questions and those who help guide each other along. Much appreciated!
Great advice and will I will remember this. Again Thanks

I totally agree! She really was utterly BEAMING... :waitasec:

But you've got a positive outlook. Things are going to work you, do you believe?
"I just hope that the police get all the evidence they need to get the right result and justice for Zahra."

get all the evidence they need to get the right result. Say what? And what "right result" would that be?

Funny he (nor KB) ever said anything about finding ALL of Zahra - wanting to lay her rest rest - fully. Yet he still hopes LE gets ALL the evidence.

The interviewer interrupted him right there asking about Elisa ... I think had the interviewer waited for him to finish we may have heard the end of "That whoever they find guilty of this ..... " but the interviewer had to jump in with Elisa stuff and the attorney cut it off right there.

The right result would be "I hope they hang this whole this on EB and realize I'm just deaf, dumb and blind and didn't know any of this and just let me go homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I totally agree! She really was utterly BEAMING... :waitasec:

I thought it was a rather strange response myself .... but the interviewer kinda led her into it "he's your baby boy ..... "
I'm not sure what response she could have given that would have been appropriate. Had she not smiled and had instead just nodded many would have taken it to mean she wasn't so sure about the baby boy comment ... or that she was upset with him ? She seems like the OVERLY NURTURING mother/grandmother. Not that it's a bad thing .... just how she is.

The interviewer interrupted him right there asking about Elisa ... I think had the interviewer waited for him to finish we may have heard the end of "That whoever they find guilty of this ..... " but the interviewer had to jump in with Elisa stuff and the attorney cut it off right there.
Ok - but what he said before that - "get the right result". Man, how many greiving, hurting mothers and father have we seen on here that always say "we'll get YOU for this" or "this monster has to be caught" or "whoever is responsible for taking my daughter will pay". But never have I ever heard - "hope the police get all the evidence they need to get the right result". Its like he's talking about a science experiment.

Just a very "unusual" answer to a question we have all seen many others answer differently.

Do you think Elisa was involved ?
(Looks to lawyer) "I haven't been given a whole lot of details of what's been going on"

At the very LEAST.. how could he possibly NOT know if EB had anything to do with this? Is that what YOU would be saying? I think not, given all that is now known about her death. Surely, his wife would never intentionally deceive him or ask that he not believe his own eyes.. Refill on that kool aid, AB?

Player PAHLEASE ...

</rant>

I think the attorney probably provided him with a list of neutral words to use in his responses-very nice, appropriate, etc. knowing that every word he uttered during the interview would be examined.

However, Adam blew it with "fill the hole she left," instead of something like---an empty space in my heart, a hole in my heart etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87