aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see now that it was Samantha. On Wednesday, I thought it sounded like Jodi's mother when she was almost crying to Detective Flores in the interrogation tapes.

Samantha and Tanisha have sat there in the front rows from the beginning. I can't imagine how hard that must have been.

She spoke so fast I had to listen twice, but I thought,
"Wow! She sounds just like Casey Anthony!"

It was her! Compare that fast talking over excited voice to the voice mails she left travis after she did away with him. It's her alright.

Elle
I DIDNT see your post! We were posting same time same thing lol

I wish that I could feel certain about this, but Judge Stephens seems to have placated the defendant and the defense team throughout the trial. I don't know whether JSS felt sorry for Jodi or was yet another individual who allowed Arias to manipulate her, but I felt that Judge Stephens allowed Jodi to run the show. Maybe JSS doesn't think that Jodi deserves the DP, or even LWOP, and will sentence Jodi to LWP in 20 years. :moo:

i don't think that. i'm not a fan of how she ran this trial. we found out in the last week she CAN keep a schedule and i wish she'd done that through the whole thing.

but i think she let everything come in, possibly, to make as sure as she possibly can that JA stays locked up forever. she doesn't want to be the one responsible for JA getting another trial.

i think JSS knows exactly what JA is. no leniency for her from this judge. no way.

Ks you are soo right..I had to think quickly to remind myself she was in jail...She did sound like she was very hurried and busy with her important life..Wonder if she was able to delete the first few messages to " get it right" like she did with the post murder vm to Travis

Oh jeez, I am just sick about what I saw on the "forbidden" site. I have no idea why I went over there, but let my just say there is a picture that I have not yet seen with the words "Justice has been served", and it is not a pic of CMJA.

Had to vent, mad me nauseated.

I wish I had not gone to look -- I made the mistake of reading the sentence immediately under that photo!! I can feel my blood pressure going through the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell is a place too good for Jodi Arias!!!

Jodi left voicemail to Travis after the killing.

[video=youtube;Il2iAxpacaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il2iAxpacaw[/video]

In the voice mails she left travis after the fact.

I thought she just put her hand, not arm, on her shoulder. I bet that's the most JW was willing to offer. :floorlaugh:

Thinking back to the beginning of Trial and how "chilly" it was at the Defense Table I'm surprised Jodi even got a pat.

I am sick of hearing how smart Jodi is. Here is the Stanford-Binet Sale of Human Intelligence. She is above average at 119 but a long way from Einstein. [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_reference_chart" ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_reference_chart[/URL]

Seems to me people are far beyond offended. Calling for the utter ruin of any person who has defended Arias, or who is any way associated with her or her defense, is nothing less than hysteria. There has been a mob mentality gathering up ugly energy for months. Not even the murder one conviction has assuaged it. People here are making jokes about "the needle," about pain and suffering, and calling for water boarding torture, electric shocks and the guillotine. It's backward, frightening, uncivilized and shameful.

They're being judged by their behavior, not necessarily simply because they are helping Jodi. There's a right and a wrong way to do a job. Hysteria? Not even close. The criticisms of people in camp Jodi are generally well founded and well thought out. At least on this site.

I won't get political so this is all I will say...there have been very valid concerns about how he runs his jails. Its about him and his politics, nothing more. He is extreme in some areas and scarily lax in others. People hear a lot about the extreme.
The govt has been pressured to finally do something. I don't get involved with things that are passionately pro or anti A. But suffice to say there have been and continue to be some deep concern. If there wasn't, the government would leave him alone. In my county, our sheriff is tough, and prisons aren't picnics and shouldn't be. He does not coddle them. We, however, don't have his issues that A has....we have our own for sure, but nothing like his. He makes his own problems. After working with former inmates of both counties...I started seeing a pattern in many (not all) that ended up down where I am. It's something I can't articulate well into words...and in this forum it wouldn't be appropriate anyway. It's not scientific but a personal observation.

Re BBM
Can you elaborate just a little bit on the type of "pattern" or "issue" that you observed. Without going into too much detail, just trying to understand the jist of what you found ?

I am not from that state and only heard about him from past interviews. I've always kind of liked him, but I realize he seems very hard nosed and controversial. Like the outdoor tents in hot sun.

Not that I am an LDS expert but my understanding of this baptizing the dead business is a bit different. We went to a LDS temple open house just a few months ago. When we were at the baptismal font the guide told us one must be a relative to the deceased in order to submit a name for baptism. Maybe one of Ann Frank's descendants submitted her name? IDK! But I agree that the person who submits names should be a direct relative/descendant of the deceased unless there's no other surviving relatives. Since the people who perform such ordinance do not screen each name submitted it would be up to the submitter's discretion. Whether the submitter needs to be a member of the church or not, I am not sure.

Regarding what form of sex is ok I think JA made that all up. I remember watching an interview with a friend of Travis, also a Mormon, on CNN of HLN (can't remember which one). When was asked if that was true that anal sex was ok the girl said no, because the law of chastity forbids premarital sex regardless how it's performed. JMO

The policy of the LDS church now is to not submit a name unless it is a relative. There are Mormons who are still doing it, however, and I can guarantee Anne Frank's relatives did not submit her name. This is, unfortunately, something that can happen at any large institution, where it's impossible to keep an eye on everybody. But I'm certain it's still being done.

If you ask a Mormon why they did this, they will tell you that the deceased has the option in the afterlife to accept the baptism and move over to the Mormon afterlife, or reject it and stay where they are. In other words, they're doing the deceased a favor, in their view, but aren't forcing them into anything.

From watching trials and crime shows I've noticed the defense usually put an arm around their client or console them in some way. Noticed JW made no such moves toward Jodi.
Wilmott put her right hand on Arias' back briefly after the verdict was announced.

Jodi was in street clothes for the post verdict interview. Don't know what her pants were, but shirt was street. So, that's what she would have been wearing in court.

She was wearing her black and white prison trousers in that interview.

Google
"convict interviews in prison" and hit "videos." I got 130,000,000 results

Interviews with convicted people behind bars happen all the time. All the time

Locked Up TV show has interviews ALL the time and they even have a "behind the scenes" episode.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee