aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WONDER if Someone can get DONAVAN garbage stopped by reporting her to the PAROLE office

ok this is what i found in the court records - in 2009 for class 2 felony recieved a suspended sentence and 5 years of probation
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052009/m3729839.pdf

then in 2/12 she requested early release from probation but was denyed\
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022012/m5090129.pdf

but i do not know how the laws work in regards to her visiting and speaking w/ JA

I THOUGHT I HEARD jodi say in the interview I WANT THE DEATH PENALTY. Well I Guess she lied to TORY and the World AGAIN. Anyone surprised? NOT ME. I hope if she gets LWOP she has to go to ADSEG UNIT for the rest of her life. SHE will continue to cause havoc for the rest of her life if she is let out in General population!

She may be lying about wanting the death penalty. Or she may really prefer it. I know if it were me, I would prefer death over many decades locked up.

If the alleged disturbance that canceled court until next week was in fact due to the defense motion to take the death penalty off the table, it could be that Jodi was upset when the motion was denied...and threw a tantrum of sorts. Or...she could have been upset that her DT filed the motion...and threw a tantrum over that.

My take on what might have happened is that Jodi simply does not want to have anyone, in particular Travis' loved ones, speak to her about her crime. Before she was convicted she had the upper hand because she could grimace, smirk, even flip the family or the prosecutor a poorly-disguised bird--and no one made her stop. Yet let the family shed an appropriate tear during testimony and a sidebar is called to put an immediate stop to it.

Jodi loved it. Jodi was the star of the show.

But now, what is she? Not a star. No longer in charge. Now she is convicted of MURDER, and her victim's family and friends might not be stopped anymore if they wish to speak to her in court.

What's a girl to do? Throw a tantrum!

As I said before, I have no problem with the victim impact statements having some limitations placed (stay on topic, don't have an emotional meltdown, etc.) but limiting the family's right to speak to the killer face to face is just one more way the court could give in to Jodi's demands. I hope the motion is denied; any nonsense Jodi claims about the family physically resembling her abuser is just too twisted to be given any consideration, IMO.

Hey IHAVENOCLUE, would you loan me your handle until I catch up to speed on this case please? Might need it for a couple of weeks. TIA! :floorlaugh:

No problem... Glad to share the wealth of having no clue! :crazy:

Since JVM was brought up about over-playing the alleged sex recording on a previous page, I have to ask, does anyone think of this (see link) when watching JVM yacking in front of the camera? I do, I just can't help it! :floorlaugh:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Well, so far as anyone knows, she never killed any of her old boyfriends, besides Travis. I suppose there's that.

She was kind enough to write Ryan Burns and tell him he was never in any danger from her.

She offered Deanna a freshly baked cookie once.

She might have tipped the Starbucks barristas although there was no testimony to that effect.

She did send Travis's grandma flowers, they could use that, couldn't they?

She smiled when Nurmi said he doesn't like her 9 out of 10 days, that's nice, right?
Mitigating factors, hmmm. so debasing, but I'll give it a go.

Let's see,

She did try and council TA about his (cough) problem, pamphlets and all.

She chauffeured missionaries around town. (thanks Gauntlet)

Loaned TA money that she OWED him.

Was kind enough to help "manage" TA's accounts, bank, emails, etc.

Helped clean TA's house, vacuuming whilst he slept. (vacuuming fairy)

You know, she might work up a fairly long list.

dr drevv broke this:

Dr. Drew on call was provided exclusively with an e-mail sent by jodi arias on sept. 1, 2008 to a leader at travis alexander's employer pre-paid legal.

I am writing this letter in regards to travis alexander, whose life was taken last june. He was a good friend of mine. Am also, at present, in custody as i am being charged with his murder.

I am not writing this solely to plead my own innocence. That goes without saying -- as travis meant the world to me and i would never harm him.

It is my understanding that his memory will be honored and recognized in las vegas this september. I would humbly remind those who say any different -- that i am innocent until proven guilty.

It is with a spirit of humility that i would ask that if i am in any way referenced during travis' memorial at the team breakout, that my implied innocence is taken into account.

With humble gratitude,

jodi ann arias

watch hln’s dr. Drew and his special guests' reaction to the e-mail in the video player above.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/10/exclusive-jodis-chilling-e-mail?hpt=hln10_2

cfja is a vvhacko

w......t.......f...!!!!!

Hey IHAVENOCLUE, would you loan me your handle until I catch up to speed on this case please? Might need it for a couple of weeks. TIA! :floorlaugh:

Good to see you, stranger!:seeya:

It appears that the defense’s motion to have victim impact statements videotaped is not all that unusual and Juan has dealt with it before.

I was reading about Juan’s next case (the poor man gets no rest!) and came upon this gem. He’s prosecuting a man who murdered a young police officer by shooting him in the face. This article has a long list of the defense motions, among them,
“Hulsey's attorney also requested to videotape witnesses and the jury during victim impact statements. That motion was denied.”

They also wanted the death penalty taken off as being unconstitutional -- as if murder isn’t! I guess some motions are always made just as a matter of course except this one:

The really surprising and strange order by the judge was this one:
"that there shall be no mention of Hitler (or implication to that regime), no engagement of specific trial jurors, and no reference or implication to the religious affiliation of any counsel."

I got all this from http://www.glendalestar.com/news/headlinesarticle_10529292-65db-11e0-b8dc-001cc4c03286.html

Very interesting post.

I had also read (wish I could remember where) that the Arias DT wanted the court to rule that Travis could not be referred to as "victim" during the trial. That seems not a run-of-the-mill motion to me.

I totally agree with you! It wasn't because she believed it though, it was because she knew he believed it. Sick & Twisted..yes she is.

I think Jodi was doing a lot with old school Mormon religion (and any other religion she chose for her manipulations) to use for her justification of the torture and killing of Travis Alexander....Travis "hurt" Jodi because he did not want to be stalked, controlled, give his fortune, home and soul to this demon. Therefore, he was to be punished by Judge, Juror, Prosecutor, and Executioner --Jodi Arias.

And Jodi Arias wants special treatment now in the judgment of her torture and killing of Travis Alexander. No pity for Jodi ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post

Well, good ole dr drew doesn't say one of her wacko friends sent that email, he says she did!

We have been provided exclusively with an e-mail sent by Jodi Arias on September 1st of 2008, a few weeks after she had slaughtered our buddy Travis. I don`t mean to sound glib about that. He is someone that absolutely everybody has felt was a friend, we feel attached to.

It is a letter to a prepaid legal leader. Take a look at this. You`re going to want to hear this. This is really disturbing and chilling.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../ddhln.01.html

Idk if it's possible that she sent an e-mail at that time or not, but I'm not gonna take Dr. Drew's word for it. That's for sure. I'm also wondering why the person who supposedly received it isn't identified. And since I'm on a wondering roll, I really wonder how and when it is that Chris Hughes got Travis's passwords from his webmaster and was able to access all of his e-mails, etc. and why that's not a problem.

Gots to leave for the afternoon. Enjoy your Saturday peeps.

The Huges' connection has always been a strange piece of the puzzle to me as well. And, especially getting access to his computer prior to the LE doing so...very odd.

Mitigating factors, hmmm. so debasing, but I'll give it a go.

Let's see,

She did try and council TA about his (cough) problem, pamphlets and all.

She chauffeured missionaries around town. (thanks Gauntlet)

Loaned TA money that she OWED him.

Was kind enough to help "manage" TA's accounts, bank, emails, etc.

Helped clean TA's house, vacuuming whilst he slept. (vacuuming fairy)

You know, she might work up a fairly long list.

Oh yeah.....the "how to kick your pedophile habit" pamphlets. I had forgotten those. Wonder how mitigating those pamphlets that she picked up at the mall will turn out to be.
:scared:

I watched an interview with Zack Billings today that was done when the trial first started. I was not following the trial until it was well into it and at that point there was no sign of Mr. Billings taking the stand, did I just miss it? If he didn't testify as to finding the body I wonder why?

I just got the "update your flash player' message. It's not legit. Do the Mods know about this? I'll PM them.

OMG! Yes! I read an article written after the verdict where Donavon was interviewed. She said (paraphrasing here)..... "I'm doing ok, and so is Jodi.." something to that effect LOLOL I immediately thought, no one asked about YOU..... She put herself ahead of Jodi and that says it all.... If I can find the article, I'll post the link. If anyone else has it, TIA!

Birds of a feather!

Weird birds.

She smiled when Nurmi said he doesn't like her 9 out of 10 days, that's nice, right?

As if she were accepting an award, with so much humility. :rolleyes:

8710966399_89ab7d214a_z.jpg

8710966285_5375eb3c92_z.jpg

I haven't been able to keep up here, even now when it's slower. Just wanted to say that up until the self defense um, stuff, I really thought Jodi loved owning Travis and that she thought that was "love". But it really went even beyond control to actually wanting to BE him, or at least almost literally joined at the hip. I'm admitting that when she talked about him I thought she missed him, and that she regretted that he was gone forever. You know, since he passed away and all. She missed his humor, his wise mentoring her in "how to be," his generosity, and she missed being able to continue to pretend they were a couple. I even thought she missed him when she cried, while still knowing that she only really cried when thinking of what she (he?) did to her future. :doh:

So... at the end of the after-verdict interview, interviewer asked her how she felt about seeing the Alexander family, and I thought she was actually sad when she began saying that it was hard because they all look so much like Travis. But then, I began to awaken from my fog when she said it was too hard because it made her remember his abuse. I clearly saw how wrong I was.

:eek:hwow:

OMG! Yes! I read an article written after the verdict where Donavon was interviewed. She said (paraphrasing here)..... "I'm doing ok, and so is Jodi.." something to that effect LOLOL I immediately thought, no one asked about YOU..... She put herself ahead of Jodi and that says it all.... If I can find the article, I'll post the link. If anyone else has it, TIA!

HA! When I was watching the verdict being read to pov was on Jodi I thought the gasp was Donavan for sure! :floorlaugh:

WONDER if Someone can get DONAVAN garbage stopped by reporting her to the PAROLE office

Her? I thought Donavan was her male friend from jail?! :waitasec:
I am so confused! I cannot keep up with this circus! :scared:
It is killing my brain cells and sucking my intelligence out of me! :eek:verreaction:

:seeya:

Have been too busy lately to do anything but catch clips on TV about the goings on in this case. Glad the jury voted M1.

The aggravation phase on Wednesday, is that a sure thing or is it subject to whatever act JA might be playing on Wednesday?

I think she checked her schedule book and that day is free. So the court moved everything around to accommodate her.

Arrrrggghhhh. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member