aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8710966285_5375eb3c92_z.jpg

Personally I think she looks like a rat. Beedie eyes, pointy long nose, bucky teeth, little ears, greasy fur... You get the idea.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That description was startlingly appropriate to that picture.

The same thing happened to me. My teeth have started to noticeably shift a bit and I was having chronic pain in a back tooth. Turns out it was actually a malpositioned wisdom tooth that was yanked just yesterday. My mouth is pounding today and I am not a happy camper. I'm not sure why, but somehow it's all Jodi's fault.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have perceived that.

Thank you for reminding me! She did indeed give a free, impromptu performance during the police interrogations, complete with yoga and headstands.

I have a personal experience with Salma and I wouldn't quote her on the time of day!

She'll be busting a gut for a new trial, but unless some MAJOR flaw is found in the investigation .. as in Jodi had a secret twin and they got the wrong one, she ain't going to get one. Apart from THAT she's eternal toast.

I am confused about why she did not try and fabricate more childhood abuse, I mean really .. what's another lie or two at this stage?

It truly stuns me how JA came up with her latest story. The sex tape was so damaging to her. The pedo claims were nonsensical as was DV.

All I can think is that it was more important to her to keep trashing TA and hurting his family than for her to ever see the light of day again.

I thought of a few more possibilities:

She made a mean margarita; albeit she broke a few glasses along the way.

She was a very polite server who always made sure her customers' meals were served promptly.

She's always smiling at the least expected times.

Except for the ex she murdered, she always maintained good relationships with former boyfriends.

She's the perfect role model for younger women in regard to "how not to treat people."

She's thrifty and is an excellent record-keeper (or "not-keeper" as the situation warrants).

She's a strong advocate for sex education. (Oh, strike that. She educates about sex to an audience who doesn't want to see or hear about her personal experiences.)

...She knows her way around a tire sidewall and a license plate holder.

She is handy with laundry, though she tends to launder unexpected items.

8710966285_5375eb3c92_z.jpg

Personally I think she looks like a rat. Beedie eyes, pointy long nose, bucky teeth, little ears, greasy fur... You get the idea.

Yes a rat, that's it exactly! I was thinking monkey, but no, rat is right.

idk?? i was just wondering that or can it be as some type of jury tampering??? basically threatening them?? and should some one report it??

It's very illegal, for exactly that reason.

I'm thinking it probably had *advertiser censored* on it. That would be prejudicial, IMO. If they had allowed that, Juan would have had a field day with that. Remember when the jury asked the question of Melendez were there any pics of children or *advertiser censored*, etc. found on the computers? and she said NO NOT PERTAINING TO MR. ALEXANDER"S COMPUTER.

I think the one taking the pictures of children was the one with the pedophilia problem. (Darryl and his ex-wife probably got that funny little vibe, after all Jodi was never alone with the boy.) Plus the one looking in the viewer (is that right, I don't take pictures anymore) at the innocent man in the shower, either thinking of the movie, 'Psycho' or thinking where she would place the knife strikes...."dil)o with a heartbeat"..superior vena cava strike, "turned his back to his mother, so it wouldn't hurt as much in childhood"...9 knife wounds to the back/back of the head....plus, robbery story with the gun to his temple--shot to the forehead. (go to old Mormon religion sites for the rest of slashes, stabs)

If one can look at a picture (of the victim) at a young age in an innocent photo that most people have....in his cartoon underwear sitting proudly with Dad...and make up a BS story like Jodi did....She IS the one with the problem.

What picture was at Jodi's eye level in Travis' closet?

oh dear god she is tweeting again :(

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 47s

"If you give me any problem in America I can trace it down to domestic violence. It is the cradle of most of the problems..." -Salma Hayek

This sounds like something ALV would say, LMAO.

There has to be DV in there somewhere...let me have a look...I'll find it!

IIRC after the trial is completely over. I too am eager to learn about all the side bars, sealed hearings and ALV.

I believe some of that sealed info will further damage samuels' and ALV's reputations.

oh dear god she is tweeting again :(

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 47s

"If you give me any problem in America I can trace it down to domestic violence. It is the cradle of most of the problems..." -Salma Hayek

What about this one .. 'I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case, and at this time, the one I thought I could trust could not be after all.' .. for Nurmi? Anyway isn't she on suicide watch with no visitors or was she allowed to have her mom pop in and say 'Hi' and pass on a few tweets to Donovan.

Her lawyers must be enraged. Or perhaps they're just past that point now, and are just going through the motions, I would be.

I think this murderer was very much into symbolism and hidden messages (cuz she like to be mysterious dontcha know

I don't agree.
If this were true she would be creative enough to create art that isn't just copying fashion ads out of magazines.
:twocents::moo:

This sounds like something ALV would say, LMAO.

There has to be DV in there somewhere...let me have a look...I'll find it!

What an idiotic comment (sorry, Selma) to begin with. Poverty, racism, religious strife, the national debt, etc, etc.?

Next interview Jodi gives I want one of the questions to be, "What do you think of inflationary cycles vis-a-vis domestic violence?"

What about this one .. 'I've worked with considerable amounts of people in this case, and at this time, the one I thought I could trust could not be after all.' .. for Nurmi? Anyway isn't she on suicide watch with no visitors or was she allowed to have her mom pop in and say 'Hi' and pass on a few tweets to Donovan.

Her lawyers must be enraged. Or perhaps they're just past that point now, and are just going through the motions, I would be.

I believe she is still allowed one or two phone calls a day. They mentioned on HLN.

You should, it's really good

Coat 1 side of a tortilla with some melted butter. Place the tortilla on the grill/skillet butter side down. Put banana slices on the tortilla and top evenly with the chocolate chips. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon. Place the remaining tortilla on top to cover the bananas. Brush with more butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top. Cook until the chocolate is melted and the bananas are soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired. Serve immediately.

I feel like I ought to light up a cigarette after reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove