Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else think Jenny on DD got her hair done at the Bedrock Salon?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now staring Jenny from DD:

[video=youtube;2PPf3aaZmUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PPf3aaZmUw[/video]

What these collection agencies are doing is they are suing people left and right for unpaid medical bills as here in this country, you can ONLY get adequate medical care if you have MONEY! When these bills are sent to collection agencies, these agencies then begin suing you and trying to drag you into court every month and if you miss court for whatever reason, they can then put a warrant out for your arrest and the only way you can get out of jail is to pay the medical bills. These agencies have found a loophole to use the courts to justify Paupers Jail. Here in the county I live in if one goes to the county court on anyday of the week, you will se hundreds and hundreds of people being sued for medical bills. I know a woman that lost her kids over this! She couldn't miss work to go to court or risk being fired and when they picked her up on the warrant she had no one to take the kids and they took the kids and put them in Child Services. Lost her job too. Its terrible what is happneing in this country.

It is true that people in the US cannot get heathcare unless they have insurance or money or Medicaid. I have to say that I worked in a hospital billing office and I have never heard of anybody getting arrested for not paying their hospital bill. When we had to send somebody to collections...even then they would not be arrested for non-payment. Now if a person bounces a check and does not make good on it...that might get a person arrested. Where do you live??

I just heard for the first time, Jodi talking in that last interview, carp about Travis chasing a naked boy around with a bible in his hand..
THIS is why she wanted to do the interview..
So she could spew out more bs and trash TA even more than she already did before the verdict..
what a nasty rotten *****.
she needs her tongue cut out!

Jodi is not stupid. Unfortunately for Jodi her downfall is her overwhelming compulsion to propagate her lies and venom about Travis and his family. I think on some level she knows her behavior isn't beneficial to her case but she simply can't control herself.

She is far from stupid. She's a very good manipulator and architect to getting what she wants. It's her compulsions to control that gets her every time.

Inmate Arias' kryptonite: cell phones, cameras, and a captive audience.

Did DD say Jenny H. Was an attorney?

I spent years married to a SELFISH PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. I think thats why I hate Jodi so much. She lies just like my ex. These are the most dangerous people because their ONLY priority is to get what they want at any cost
They can't really love anyone because they love themselves too much.

Sorry, I know I'm a little behind (watching JVM recorded earlier), my God it is no wonder that people despise Defense Attorneys. Seriously, they are arguing against the family being allowed to give their victim impact statements in person--just postively disgusting and hideous apologists IMO

And his darn blood was so slippery she wound up hurting herself! It's his fault she left blood and palm prints. :banghead:

But wasn't it more the "Are you sure that wasn't from a different time?"

Why is this Jenny person on Dr Drew? And what's with all women all the time??

Who thinks Jodi has no regrets murdering Travis because she has been rewarded with so much media attention?

I'll start: :seeya:

Jodi gets exasperated when anyone dares to ask a question about Travis which does not include anything about herself.

It was beyond stupid. No judge is going to say that the victim's family cannot do their impact statement in open court unless they are incapacitated or something like that. That motion was just ridiculous which also confirms that it was JA's idea.

Did you read the document? It was riddled with prior court findings that denied various aspects of victim impact statements, some requiring the VIS to be videotaped.

Outrageous but true:( I'm like... it's WORDS, it's not like THEY are physically stabbing HER like she did the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter